Pleiades Tournament Dimension #5

You can create your own tournaments here
Auke1993
Mood:

Pleiades Tournament Dimension #5

Post #1 by Auke1993 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:51 pm

It’s time for the 5th Tournament in our Discord server. In our server’s Tournaments, we will severely limit ourselves in our card selection. We’ll be given 1-3 Main Sets, a Starter/Structure Deck and possibly a side set. Oh, and I may throw in a custom card or two as well. We have to build our decks with only the cards found in those sets and decks.

For this Tournament, we will be making use of the following sets and decks:
3 Main Sets: 'Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon' (North American/Worldwide release, so 126 cards), 'Magician’s Force' and 'The Duelist Genesis'.
3 Starter/Structure Decks: 'Structure Deck - Blaze of Destruction', 'The Dark Emperor Structure Deck' and 'Spellcaster’s Command Structure Deck'.
2 Side Sets: 'Champion Pack Game Four' and 'Astral Pack Five'.
4 Custom cards: 'Guarding Angel', 'Cone Magus', 'Splashdance Kinnari' and 'Sacred Hall General Quenlas'.

An important thing to note is that, even though I have a topic here, most Tournament communication (especially during the Tournament) will happen in my Discord server. It is called Pleiades Tournament Dimension. You can join the server using this link: https://discord.gg/Prn2XQs
You must be a part of the Discord server to be able to participate.

As you'll read in the rules document, the registration deadline doesn't have a set date and time yet. I'll let you know what this is later, but with at least a 48-hour warning.

In this document, you'll be able to find all details for this Tournament, including how to register.
If you have any questions about any rules, please let me know and I'll clarify it for you.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c2F ... sp=sharing

You can let me know in this topic if you want to join the Tournament.
However, please also send me a message on Discord. That's when I will complete your registration.

Auke1993
Mood:

Post #2 by Auke1993 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:18 pm

Registration is well under way. If you're interested in joining, please join the Discord server and let me know if your interest to join.
We're currently discussing some cards that we may want to be added to the Foribdden & Limited list for this Tournament.

Return to “Unofficial Tournaments”