Think about this for a moment

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Think about this for a moment

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:59 pm

me: has a duel note ruleset for a duel im hosting
a few people: youre a noob if thats how you enjoy yugioh!

If imma noob for having a particular way i like to enjoy an online varient of a trading card game where im allowed to have duel notes which allow me to have rulesets for my duel, doesnt that make us all noobs for having a particular way we enjoy playing this online varient of a trading card game?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:45 am

You should be able to provide good and reasonable arguments for each and every single one of your rules you put in place. If it doesn't hold up to scrutiny there's no reason to continue to upholding it. Seeing that you eliminate 90% of the playable card pool and refuse to play against cards you put in your deck leaving your opponents the scraps all I can see is that it's all pretense for you to collect easy wins. You eliminated any need for skill, you've eliminated any difference skill can make in a duel; it's just rng.

Return to “Spam Paradise”