What is your Soul Card? And why?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

What is your Soul Card? And why?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:41 pm

Everyone has a card they have a Spiritual and Personal Connection with.

(remember A Soul Card is determined by your Personal and Spiritual Connection to the card. Not because of its power, not because of its effect, and not because of how useful it is)

My soul Card is Guardian Eatos. Why? Its simple:
1: Guardian Eatos is a Native American Warrior. I'm Native American Myself, I'm from the Blackfoot Tribe. So there is a Personal Connection I have with Guardian Eatos.
2: Guardian Eatos resembles an Angel. I believe in Angels. Thus that makes it a Spiritual Connection I have with Guardian Eatos.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #2 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:50 am

frostosaurus
because
1. they eat crystalmusic for breakfast
2. 100 more attack than summoned skull is so op
b

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:18 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:frostosaurus
because

My Guardian Eatos eats your Frostosaurus all i need is his little equip spell: Celestial Sword - Eatos
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Slitina

Post #4 by Slitina » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:34 am

Morphtronic Staplen
Because its a stapler and a certain someone gets a heart attack about staples
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #5 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:25 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:frostosaurus
because

My Guardian Eatos eats your Frostosaurus all i need is his little equip spell: Celestial Sword - Eatos

No you don't, you'd win by making up a rule in the middle of the duel, even so you wouldn't get the equip spell since you'd leave the duel the moment you see frostosaurus.
b

james111

Post #6 by james111 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:13 am

Mine is
Gameciel, The Sea Turtle Kaiju
1. He's the Weakest Kaiju
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

Susan Test's Soul Card: Golden Homunculus
1. Banish stuff like she's getting rid of Bling-Bling Boy
2. Anime SCIENCE DECK!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!

Dukey Test's
Eater of Millions
1. Eats cards like a Steak!
2. Dukey loves Meta than being Spotted by Hugh's Dark Hole!

Mary test's
Accesscode Talker
1. Computers
2. UNSTOPPABLE AND IMPLAUSIBLE LINK MONSTER!

Hugh Test's
Dark Hole
1. Cleans up the World
2. Oughtta Once in the Day!

Christen57

Post #7 by Christen57 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:04 am

My soul card would have to be Vylon Prism, since it can make it's friends stronger by equipping itself to them to boost their ATK, and I like to help others improve too.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #8 by troglyte » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:29 pm

My soul card? My SOUL CARD?
How dare you give such a tasteless name to my LORD, my SAVIOR, the GLORIOUS CRAB TURTLE? He is the HOLY ONE who made this world in his image. He speaks through me and his followers his WORD which is GOOD. He has battled many a foe, the Spiral Serpent, the Hungry Burger, the Denizens of the Dark World. He has smited them all with his Claws of Justice and his noble Axe of Despair!

When I was but a wee lad, I opened my first ever yugioh pack, Metal Raiders. I still own the cards from that pack to this day, including Guardian of the Labyrinth, Skull Knight, Deepsea Shark, Final Destiny, but one stuck out to me: Turtle Oath. I was in like 1st or 2nd grade, and Yugioh was still very new to me. So new, in fact, that the rulebook I had did not have any pictures of Ritual Monsters. The card spoke to me, demanding I find its Crab Turtle. Thus, with my yugi structure deck, I set out to find it at school. I asked all my friends if they knew of the card, and I caught wind that my friend Adrian had a Crab Turtle! His card was in terrible condition, all chewed up around the edges, but I was unphased. THIS WAS MEANT TO BE. In a heartbeat, I traded my Foil Dark Magician for that Crab Turtle, and I never looked back. I have been a much happier person ever since.

Crab Turtle is love, Crab Turtle is life! Follow the 7 Colored Fish and learn from its Infinite Wisdom! Beware the Hungry Burger, the Prince of Lies and Darkness.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:51 pm

Limiter Removal

Cause, if you don't break past your limits, you're holding yourself back. (And yes CrystalMusic, you're afraid of breaking of breaking out of your shell of playing Normal Yugioh)
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

underworld king styx

Post #10 by underworld king styx » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:25 am

I rather enjoy posts like these so I'll bite.

My soul card is Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons. Life is filled with darkness and if you let it, it will kill you. From the struggles I've been put threw I clutched the darkness of hell with my own hand and instead of being a victim I used it to make me stronger as a person and be more full of pride. Beelze is a indestructible force, battle or effects won't kill it. It keeps fighting, and when damaged it grows even stronger. Like me everything that tries to stop me I grow even stronger and fight back even harder never to roll over and die. It sounds like stupid edgelord stuff, but it is really how I feel and what've been thru.

"I call the fallen God! Cast your shadow on this disgusting world and bury the heavens! With your transformation of writhing maggots, extinguish hell! The WORLD ...is in the palm of our hand! Dominate it! Synchro Summon, Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons!"
I call out your name even in death! As King I command you to rise! Let your rotten scream command an army of the dead! Syncro Summon! Never dying potential! Ascend death, Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon!

Play2X

Post #11 by Play2X » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:28 am

This is probably the first time CrystalMusic asked a legit question.

For me, its absolutely Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight. It actually is the card that got me back into Yu-Gi-Oh, after I stopped playing for several years. The number of times I use Eye of Timeaus to summen Dark Magician Girl instead of Dragun is ridiculous. As a player, it is probably the thing that holds me back the most, but it is what makes the game fun for me, so I gladly take those losses.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:16 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Limiter Removal

Cause, if you don't break past your limits, you're holding yourself back. (And yes CrystalMusic, you're afraid of breaking of breaking out of your shell of playing Normal Yugioh)

acutally i just adapted to links, i understand how they work now. but pends are still off limits in my duels. links? bring em on (under one condition - You dont spam summon them)

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #13 by Darkraiclone » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:23 am

My soul card.
Legendary Six Samurai: Shi En.
Is able to work hand in hand with Beast and Barkion, two beasts of nature.
And his fellow samurai's are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect him from danger.
He is a very useful and great card.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

TheNastyDoctor
Mood:

Post #14 by TheNastyDoctor » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:acutally i just adapted to links, i understand how they work now. but pends are still off limits in my duels. links? bring em on (under one condition - You dont spam summon them)

I do agree to your condition, only if you agree to my condition: "You can't Normal, Special or Flip Summon during the whole Duel".

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:40 am

TheNastyDoctor wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:acutally i just adapted to links, i understand how they work now. but pends are still off limits in my duels. links? bring em on (under one condition - You dont spam summon them)

I do agree to your condition, only if you agree to my condition: "You can't Normal, Special or Flip Summon during the whole Duel".

unfair condition, im only limiting one thing that anyone can do without. you? you cant duel if ur not able to conduct any form of summon

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:41 am

Darkraiclone wrote:My soul card.
And his fellow samurai's are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect him from danger.

u didnt list the personal connection you have with him so its not a soul card till u do

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:42 am

remember a soul card is determined by what you and the card have in common both personally and spiritually. a soul card is not determined because of its ATK or DEF value nor its effect.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #18 by Darkraiclone » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

u didnt list the personal connection you have with him so its not a soul card till u do

That is my personal connection to him, Six Samurais was one of the first archetypes I've played when I started playing when I was younger, if it wasn't for them, then I wouldn't have learned so much about the game and get to where I am now. Unless you mean that you want me to explain his effect to you that is.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #19 by Debt » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:02 am

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #20 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:50 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

That is my personal connection to him, Six Samurais was one of the first archetypes I've played when I started playing when I was younger, if it wasn't for them, then I wouldn't have learned so much about the game and get to where I am now. Unless you mean that you want me to explain his effect to you that is.

no a personal connection is something you and the card have in common via soul or blood. something like your heritage, or religious views. example: Guardian Eatos is a Native American Warrior. Im Native American. Im from the Blackfoot Tribe. Therefore Eatos and I have a personal connection!

Return to “Spam Paradise”