and people say my custom cards are broken. pfft

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

and people say my custom cards are broken. pfft

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:18 pm

Look at this BS my opponent played: Infernity Archangel: https://imgur.com/w46IAWh

I tried searching Infernity Archangel in the custom cards but it didn't show up, which means this person made it only available to themself.

Their cards effect: banish this card at the start of the duel; your opponent can't activate spell/trap cards, your opponent can't summon/set monsters.

So apparently this guy doesn't like Yu-Gi-Oh! That card literally prevents the opponent from doing anything in the duel. If you want to duel against someone who cant do anything, go play in solo mode instead of making such a card that forbids the opponent from making any actions in a duel.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:45 am

A little too on the nose

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #3 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:37 pm

But you have cards that are worse than this crystal, so yes, your custom cards are broken.
b

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:52 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:But you have cards that are worse than this crystal, so yes, your custom cards are broken.

my cards are no where near as broken as this guys card that forbids the opponent from making any and all action in a duel. mine just forbid CERTAIN things like pends, and insta wins. as for my cards that make cards that arent custom useless? i only use those when my duel notes say: Custom Cards Only.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:53 am

His card is a blatant troll card, probably designed just for you.

But you are still worse. He has the courtesy of telling you from the get go that his duel is a meaningless sham. You basically do the same thing but in a roundabout way, you shut down your opponent from being able to do anything but you gloat for the entire 45 minutes you rob of your opponent. The things that you let your opponent do is so neutered that you might as well have shut that down as well.

Another thing is all the Platinum Angel effects you plaster on your cards. If you don't understand why Platinum Angel is balanced in mtg then don't plaster that effect onto yugioh cards. Paladin Shield is the biggest indicator of how I know you don't understand what makes Platinum Angel balanced.

james111

Post #6 by james111 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:01 am

This is what you deserve for messing with us CrystalMeth!

Return to “Spam Paradise”