Archtype idea with in need of assistance

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Ra-Xzulen

Archtype idea with in need of assistance

Post #1 by Ra-Xzulen » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:59 am

so I have the idea of creating an archetype that uses field spells that only have negative effects but the monsters of this archetype are completely immune to these negative effects of the field spells. my issue is I am unable to decide on what kind of monster I should use. my current thoughts are giant insects. microorganisms, animals that can survive extreme weather such as frogs and rats, aliens who go around terraforming everything or ancient beings that create worlds and alter reality. please if you could be so kind and either suggest an idea or choose what you think would work the best id greatly appreciate it.

Kiyousa Fujin

Post #2 by Kiyousa Fujin » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:42 pm

I think the ancient beings that create worlds and alter reality seem cool because it's like they can create an alternate universe for themselves where they can't be harmed by any negative forces. But in terms of playstyle, your archetype reminds me of Gravekeepers with Necrovalley.

Ra-Xzulen

Post #3 by Ra-Xzulen » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:02 pm

Kiyousa Fujin wrote:I think the ancient beings that create worlds and alter reality seem cool because it's like they can create an alternate universe for themselves where they can't be harmed by any negative forces. But in terms of playstyle, your archetype reminds me of Gravekeepers with Necrovalley.

yeah that and triamids

Return to “Custom Cards”