and cards like this are the reason i have so many "Banish at start of duel" cards

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

and cards like this are the reason i have so many "Banish at start of duel" cards

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:17 pm

The Replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-13044247

Beam op: F.G.R Maker: once per turn special summon 1 "F.G.R" monster from your hand. once per turn when opponent monster attacks you can special summon 1 "F.G.R" monster from your GY.

Hmm a once per turn free "summon anything from your hand" effect.

cards like that are the reason i made this: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=488822 My Anti Special Summon Arena Synchro
heres what my synchro does:
you can banish this card from your extradeck at any time in the current duel to activate it. Other cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this cards activation. This cards activation and effects cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by all other cards and effects. This card cannot be moved to another place. Your opponent cannot play/activate or resolve any card/effects or conditions until after this card resolves its effects.

While this card is banished apply the following effect: Negate the effects of all of your opponents special summoned monsters return them to the hand, deck or Extradeck

While this card is banished your opponent cannot special summon any monsters unless you control a level 5 or higher special summoned monster OR unless you control 3 or more monsters OR if their LP are at least 750 points lower than yours.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #2 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:14 pm

And cards like that are the reason people are giving you the "toxic posts".
b

yumafan30

Post #3 by yumafan30 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:19 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:The Replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-13044247

Beam op: F.G.R Maker: once per turn special summon 1 "F.G.R" monster from your hand. once per turn when opponent monster attacks you can special summon 1 "F.G.R" monster from your GY.

Hmm a once per turn free "summon anything from your hand" effect.

cards like that are the reason i made this: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=488822 My Anti Special Summon Arena Synchro
heres what my synchro does:
you can banish this card from your extradeck at any time in the current duel to activate it. Other cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this cards activation. This cards activation and effects cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by all other cards and effects. This card cannot be moved to another place. Your opponent cannot play/activate or resolve any card/effects or conditions until after this card resolves its effects.

While this card is banished apply the following effect: Negate the effects of all of your opponents special summoned monsters return them to the hand, deck or Extradeck

While this card is banished your opponent cannot special summon any monsters unless you control a level 5 or higher special summoned monster OR unless you control 3 or more monsters OR if their LP are at least 750 points lower than yours.

Or... hear me out, and this might sound crazy: Or... you could use a card like Mystical Space Typhoon, destroy that card and they wouldn't be able to summon anything.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:47 am

Vanity's emptiness is a banned card. It can be destroyed via it's own effect or by backrow destruction or negated by something like jinzo.

Your card is vanity's emptiness, except it can't be interacted with and is 1 sided and can be pulled from anywhere.

Explain why your crutch is fine while reconciling vanity's emptiness being op.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:06 am

yumafan30 wrote:Or... hear me out, and this might sound crazy: Or... you could use a card like Mystical Space Typhoon, destroy that card and they wouldn't be able to summon anything.

i dont use OCG/TCG cards in custom cards, when i duel in custom cards i only use custom cards that i, myself made, that is unless my duel note says: TCG/OCG + Custom Support
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:09 am

Debt wrote:Vanity's emptiness is a banned card. It can be destroyed via it's own effect or by backrow destruction or negated by something like jinzo.

Your card is vanity's emptiness, except it can't be interacted with and is 1 sided and can be pulled from anywhere.

to tell you the truth i actually wish vanity's emptiness wasnt banned. i used that to stop alot of cards. id also combine that with either banisher of the light or macro cosmos. i, however, follow the ban list when playing in customs

Kappa Mikey

Post #7 by Kappa Mikey » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
yumafan30 wrote:Or... hear me out, and this might sound crazy: Or... you could use a card like Mystical Space Typhoon, destroy that card and they wouldn't be able to summon anything.

i dont use OCG/TCG cards in custom cards, when i duel in custom cards i only use custom cards that i, myself made, that is unless my duel note says: TCG/OCG + Custom Support
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Vanity's emptiness is a banned card. It can be destroyed via it's own effect or by backrow destruction or negated by something like jinzo.

to tell you the truth i actually wish vanity's emptiness wasnt banned. i used that to stop alot of cards. id also combine that with either banisher of the light or macro cosmos. i, however, follow the ban list when playing in customs

You missed the point both times while replying to those comments:

yumafan30 said that a card LIKE Mystical Space Typhoon, or rather, a Spell Speed 2 card that can destroy a Spell or Trap in chain, so that Continuous Spell wouldn't resolve, as it wouldn't be on the field anymore. It doesn't have to necessarily be MST, it could be just an archetype-themed custom card that pops backrow just like that, as there are lots of cards like that anyway.

Debt commented about how Vanity's Emptiness, despite it's obvious flaws, is OP and your card, way more powerful and one-sided than that trap, is supposedly fine, for some undefined reason. Care to explain that?

james111

Post #8 by james111 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:07 am

Some of these cards will bet my left nut if you can get around them because they can negate the Self Banishing Synchros (Anti-Crystal Force), Prevent "Haters gonna hate" from Happening (No one is above the law), and Teach you a lesson (CrystalMusic Crusher) https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647783

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #9 by LightCaster » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:58 am

Please tell me you're joking Crystal... I hope your comedy is better than your card making abilities.

james111

Post #10 by james111 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:35 pm

LightCaster wrote:Please tell me you're joking Crystal... I hope your comedy is better than your card making abilities.

Of course I am because this is for MikeMadness

Return to “Spam Paradise”