they never said it had to be the app

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:34 am

https://imgur.com/3XtGF3V

kingian117: Discord Required.

me: "does this count? https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=41366"

They never said it had to be the App!

their reply: https://imgur.com/pq0rtyn

at least they are a good sport about a joke
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:40 am

They called you a buffoon, which translates to idiot. Yep they were just calling you what you are, and quite ironic you go to try to irritate another user with some stupid idiocy move of yours "trolling".

Seriously trolling is out of hand it seems with you alone.

You're so ... That you don't know when you irritate someone, and you say they are being a "good sport".

You're just faking this autistic attitude, and I find it pathetic that you kept this stunt going this long. Another thread to submit at least. I'll do the honor.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:35 pm

thanks for proving my point that you NEVER say anything positive on anything you comment on or reply to.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #4 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:38 pm

You have no valid point. I've offered you help with PSCT help, for you to brush me off, and blame your "inability to understand PSCT" on autism, when the real issue is simply "you don't give a fuck and want to annoy people"

xDEADCENTREx

Post #5 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:40 pm

I'm autistic and I know a few people from this site who happen to have Autism, so when you use it as an excuse, it makes me wish murder was legal, so I could kill you. Sadly human control is something that's not a common belief in this world overpopulated with humans.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:45 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:You have no valid point. I've offered you help with PSCT help, for you to brush me off, and blame your "inability to understand PSCT" on autism, when the real issue is simply "you don't give a fuck and want to annoy people"

its not that i dont want PSCT, its i dont care for it as long as the effect is able to be understood! THAT is what matters. andif one doenst understand it they can simply ASK their opponent what it means or does. ill gladly tell them. aint nothing wrong with asking your opponent to simplify what their card does. its good to chat with your opponent anyways, keeps the duel more lively

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:48 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote: it makes me wish murder was legal, so I could kill you. Sadly human control is something that's not a common belief in this world overpopulated with humans.

is that a threat???

xDEADCENTREx

Post #8 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:23 pm

How do you perceive that as a threat? Because you only read part of it then presume the rest?

I said

I wish murder was legal SO I could kill you. Obviously Murders illegal so using simple logic you know it's a desire, not a threat, because the sentence itself implies I would do that IF it was LEGAL

Is it Legal? No! So it's NOT a threat.

Seriously all you're looking for is to redirect faults of others you disagree with, and not take accountability for the faults you've abused.

In my thread you literally say "you can't ban me because of a vote" right after the admin team was reportedly reviewing your reported behaviour.

If the staff are willing to "make" a rule because of you, or even consider the idea, you know you're the one at fault.

The Admin team knows I'm a ban evader on the site, since I'm using my friends DBF. By all rights I should be banned, but I presume the fact I'm not the OG they simply allow me to exist.

Either way, show me any other user I've been toxic to, via this account on DBF. Good luck finding something that violates the rules, unless it's regarding you.

Return to “Spam Paradise”