that was very unfortunate for them

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

that was very unfortunate for them

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:43 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-12946818

firs toff its unfortunate they dueled me in custom cards where i am KING!
second its unfortunate they triggered 2 of my 3 key cards of my deck (i set the 3rd one as my opening play)

thats a first: all 3 of my key level 4, 2200 def beast warrior monsters in one turn.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:58 am

All I see are badly designed cards on your end.

Slitina

Post #3 by Slitina » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:00 am

1. You arent the "king" you believe infact your more of your like a spoiled kid who cant get their way and whats worst is this is a card game with interactions 2. You make custom cards for the most ridiculous things like "cannot be discarded", "when your opponent plays a non custom card" or cards that when card destruction like the really just suck it up your card goes to the graveyard boohoo 3. A level 4 with 2200 defense but u whine about frostasaurs having 2600 atk or monsters having 2000 atk. Ur just like oh? You did something i dont like good thing i have this now try to beat me in the end dont call yourself the king. Infact the only thing i see you as is your the king of whining and absurd morals and if you whine about it being your brain and your syndromes then that is pathetic using mental disorders like that.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #4 by LightCaster » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:14 am

The only things your king of are jack and shit. Jack skipped town and never came back.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:36 am

umm i have never lost a duel (counting a FULL duel where both players stayed till the end) in the custom cards format. So umm im pretty sure that makes me KING of custom cards
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #6 by NiwatoriFTW » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:43 am

How come someone be proud of winning games where they have manipulated the whole ordeal in order to be impossible to lose? Also, no wonder you're not counting all the times you ragequitted, either against custom cards that were nowhere as over powered as yours, or even against a Frostosaurus.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #7 by Runzy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:48 am

Never lost a duel cause people quit against you and your badly designed cards and random rules within games? Cringy to call yourself king of custom and expect people to take you seriously.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

xDEADCENTREx

Post #8 by xDEADCENTREx » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:35 pm

I have never lost a custom duel, but I am too retarded to play goat GOAT! Leave me alone already, I'm a dumb troll who collects clickbaits on youtube.- CrystalMusic

All you do is act toxic for views for a yet channel. Seriously fuck off and do this with another game you sadistic not actually retarded but brain-dead, failure of a human. I shall rename you after a pokemon.

Got any guesses?

It's!

Primeape, and quite ironic considering their tempers as triggered as yours is in any duel with a player who you treat badly in a duel because of your elitist attitude. Your kind are why kids stopped coming to locals, because they'd tell kids they got bad decks, to get better cards to duel with, rare card duel easy prey, and our locals allowed this, and guess what. The kids stopped coming back, either because they went for fun and lost prized cards they used and lost interest possibly in the entire game, or they moved on to something with a better community. Literally.

I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

Seriously just how pathetic is your "real life" if you act this way on a kids forum? It's so frustrating seeing your no give a shit attitude and think that this is a way to function in society. Take your road to destruction away from this site you plaguebearer!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:30 am

xDEADCENTREx wrote:I have never lost a custom duel, but I am too retarded to play goat GOAT! Leave me alone already, I'm a dumb troll who collects clickbaits on youtube.- CrystalMusic

All you do is act toxic for views for a yet channel. Seriously fuck off and do this with another game you sadistic not actually retarded but brain-dead, failure of a human. I shall rename you after a pokemon.

Got any guesses?

It's!

Primeape, and quite ironic considering their tempers as triggered as yours is in any duel with a player who you treat badly in a duel because of your elitist attitude. Your kind are why kids stopped coming to locals, because they'd tell kids they got bad decks, to get better cards to duel with, rare card duel easy prey, and our locals allowed this, and guess what. The kids stopped coming back, either because they went for fun and lost prized cards they used and lost interest possibly in the entire game, or they moved on to something with a better community. Literally.

I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

Seriously just how pathetic is your "real life" if you act this way on a kids forum? It's so frustrating seeing your no give a shit attitude and think that this is a way to function in society. Take your road to destruction away from this site you plaguebearer!

to think im shadowbanned and look at how NEGATIVE YOU are in the forums. I have seen how negative you are on other peoples posts.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #10 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:03 am

I do wonder whats so hard about accepting a loss. If you lose, that means you will easily get better afterwards. Unfortunately however, making "unbeatable" custom cards does not make you better, that still counts as you losing. Honestly it would be cool if CrystalMusic did this instead of pulling out a boring "instant win you can't use this card because haha it... uhh counters your.... uhh cards" :
-Look and see what cards you "legit" have that you can duel with "normally"
Another thing, "Oh look, a non-custom deck in customs" instead of getting upset and flipping out you can:
-Continue the duel "normally". What are they going to do, win via MST?
Now this is is just an idea you know, but hey, maybe you could surprise us. None of these things will rip out your teeth.
b

Debt

Post #11 by Debt » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:53 am

The very idea of losing completely tilts him

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #12 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:46 am

Just because you lost, doesn't mean you can't win later. There's no such thing as being "bested" that's a matter of perspective, and one perspective is to look ahead of that.
b

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:02 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:I do wonder whats so hard about accepting a loss. If you lose, that means you will easily get better afterwards. Unfortunately however, making "unbeatable" custom cards does not make you better, that still counts as you losing. Honestly it would be cool if CrystalMusic did this instead of pulling out a boring "instant win you can't use this card because haha it... uhh counters your.... uhh cards" :
Another thing, "Oh look, a non-custom deck in customs" instead of getting upset and flipping out you can:
Now this is is just an idea you know, but hey, maybe you could surprise us. None of these things will rip out your teeth.

my cards are beatable its just difficult. i made them to counter the current era of cards you people seem so atuned to

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:08 am

i dont mind losing, it just depends on HOW i lose.

the following strategies/decks/cards are some of the few "HOWS" that i hate losing to:
- anything that is currently top meta
- anything that is overused
- instant wins (this means any card that once its played you automatically win the duel, unless its The Creator God of Light Horakthy)
- and MOSTLY (not everything) new support for an old archetype like: Blue-eyes Twin Burst Dragon in a Blue-eyes Deck

xDEADCENTREx

Post #15 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:23 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:I do wonder whats so hard about accepting a loss. If you lose, that means you will easily get better afterwards. Unfortunately however, making "unbeatable" custom cards does not make you better, that still counts as you losing. Honestly it would be cool if CrystalMusic did this instead of pulling out a boring "instant win you can't use this card because haha it... uhh counters your.... uhh cards" :

CrystalMusic is just trying to make a solitaire deck, were they literally do their turn, win, rinse, repeat, rinse

I think I'd have a bigger challenge aging REAL Solitaire? I think facing "locked out before the game started, with no way to counter at all" is not winning, Konami doesn't design these type of cards you do, and even when they release something close to overpowered (cyber Stein) they'll resort to Emergency Banning.

We are already collecting any and all resources in another thread, and by resources I mean, Duel Replays, Forum Threads being reported to moderation (I started that, I think), and we got one user who got the staff opening the case for review.

There has it been a single user more dedicated to making people "unable to use customs because of CantLoseDeck", further I have no doubt if by some miracle SOMEONE could AND did beat you, you'd sit down here until they leave, refusing to admit, then claim they lose because they "left the duel".

Kappa Mikey

Post #16 by Kappa Mikey » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i dont mind losing, it just depends on HOW i lose.

the following strategies/decks/cards are some of the few "HOWS" that i hate losing to:
- anything that is currently top meta
- anything that is overused
- instant wins (this means any card that once its played you automatically win the duel, unless its The Creator God of Light Horakthy)
- and MOSTLY (not everything) new support for an old archetype like: Blue-eyes Twin Burst Dragon in a Blue-eyes Deck

Aside from the understandable insta-win losing, in a nutshell, that means you want:
    An easy win by not having to face any deck that you could learn about their strategies and defeat them for being so predictable and overused;
    No staples, despite the decks from the eras you liked most being at least 50% staples;
    Mediocre to bad decks remaining bad for not wanting to taint what they represent to you or some other arbitrary reason.

Konami making Blue-Eyes decks able to win the World Championship is quite a feat as BEWD was such an underused main card (outside perhaps Exodia decks). Denying new support for old archetype is basically denying cards like that having a chance against even rogue decks nowadays, let alone arbitrary Custom Cards.

I know going against the sea of new things that a somewhat large part of YGO community considers bad might seem something to be proud of, but denying as well the good stuff that nobody else complains about is a bit too far.

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:55 am

Your cards aren't beatable. You won't let them be beaten. The moment you face cards that can beat your cards you make excuses and rage quit. That or you set up a rule where the solution to beating your cards isn't allowed. You create decks, where the only way they can be beaten is via a mirror match.

Your cards uninteractive. They have disgusting levels of protection and they restrict your opponent from doing anything other than Normal summoning. They can't even attack because every single deck you've made in the last 2 months has a "cannot attack or activate abilities" trap so they can never gain momentum by battling your monsters that are crippling their ability to play. Because you'll just play a bigger monster on your turn or boost your monsters stats through the roof so even if they can attack the next turn that window's gone. This means your opponent can never swing the game back in their favor and have to sit there while you masturbate your way to victory.

Do you honestly believe that vanity's emptiness or thunder dragon colossus on steroids that summons itself from anywhere in the game, on your opponent's turn no less, is at all appropriate? Because your furry deck and your legend of zelda deck have these.

Do you think Konami would ever print cards as egregious as your banish from extra deck suite? Do you think you deserve these ridiculous effects when they can't be interacted with, they cost you nothing to play, can happen at any time, and worst of all just shut down your opponent's deck because you happen to not like what the deck does?

Do you think it's okay for your opponent being unable to win a duel because your opponent doesn't have a Divine Warrior with 30k original atk or some other inane nonsense condition you put on your monsters? Why should it take a mind reader to beat you? "Oh you're using wind machines instead of light machines? You don't deserve to win." Justify this mentality because this is exactly what you do.

Do you think sitting there for 15 turns with both players doing nothing is fun? Because you stop your opponent from playing while you search 3 cards a turn and dumping your hand back to 6.

And no, you don't handle losing well. I've bamboo locked you and you threw an absolute fit over it. I've broken your dumb lock and you responded by absolutely seething and making it even more unbeatable. You are simultaneously a sore loser and a graceless winner.

You don't know what the meta is, you called Six Sams of all things meta. You don't even play in Master Rule 4, the meta literally cannot apply to any of your duels except maybe Thunder Dragons but almost no one plays Thunder Dragons in master rule 3.

What's overused is irrelevant because again you don't play in an environment where the majority of the player base resides. What you're left over are basically kaiba, yugi and miscellaneous archetype fanboys that play pretty mediocre to pretty good decks, which should match up well to a well built deck, which you don't build. And another thing is when you restrict what your opponent can use, they just go down the list and pick the next best option. Getting rid of twin twisters just invite cosmic cyclone and it keeps on going from there.

You've actually changed your definition of Instant Win from the last time this was brought up. It's hypocritical for you to say you don't like losing to instant wins when you yourself have instant wins in your custom decks and often run exodia.

There's nothing wrong with new support and you have never been able to give a logical argument as to why it's wrong for archetypes to be modernized. Konami's tendency towards power creep is bad design, but throwing old decks a bone so they could possible continue to compete is largely a good thing.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #18 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:48 am

Slitina wrote:1. You arent the "king" you believe infact your more of your like a spoiled kid who cant get their way and whats worst is this is a card game with interactions 2. You make custom cards for the most ridiculous things like "cannot be discarded", "when your opponent plays a non custom card" or cards that when card destruction like the really just suck it up your card goes to the graveyard boohoo 3. A level 4 with 2200 defense but u whine about frostasaurs having 2600 atk or monsters having 2000 atk. Ur just like oh? You did something i dont like good thing i have this now try to beat me in the end dont call yourself the king. Infact the only thing i see you as is your the king of whining and absurd morals and if you whine about it being your brain and your syndromes then that is pathetic using mental disorders like that.

They do, as a reason for not reaching out to learn how to use proper PSCT. Before I got insulting with them, I was offering them side to reword their cards so they follow proper PSCT and can be understood by reading "alone" as the games intended to be "not this anime fetish bs crystal has with horrible PSCT that makes most of their deck function akin the the hearthstone mechanic ",secret" in the sense you have to ask to know how a card functions, because CrystalMusic demands that their opponent ask and if they don't oh well, showing they don't care for a pleasant experience. They make games unplayable for others and deem themselves King of customs when they made the deck (last I checked that's not a real accomplishment, that's you acting like some anime Seto wannabe)

xDEADCENTREx

Post #19 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:53 am

Logically CrystalMusic harasses custom duelists, because said duelists don't follow their "rules" and people grind CrystalMusic about using proper PSCT.

The only notice to act that toxic and that retarded, then blame autism, is to destroy customs.

It should be obvious that I don't need to say it, and why I motioned for their ban. With all the help and awareness of community members who got sick of the enabled toxicity hurting a duel sections populance, and multiple users constant involvement, along with light casters list of crystalmusics misdeeds.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #20 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:57 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

my cards are beatable its just difficult. i made them to counter the current era of cards you people seem so atuned to

When I refer to "pulling out a boring instant win" I am actually just referring to random card you can activate any time during the duel from your deck or Extra Deck, these "cards" are not beatable. Don't do that, if you want yugioh or customs to be any fun, that's literally not fun, you are taking the "fun" out of it. You probably don't understand what others mean by "balance" because you don't give other things a chance. With experience trying multiple things, you start to learn. Like really, even though you refer to "meta" decks like you know them even though you don't play master rule 4, all of them, and I mean all of them, have one play they always make for their deck. They aren't really that all special, anyone can use it, even you. That's why a lot of people on DB who use them misplay all the time. Every card is indeed beatable, but if you get upset if you've lost said card, making more unbeatable cards will not make you better. Anticipate your opponent's moves, see what you can do. You can do that instead of just whipping out something like the "synchro custom" "Oh I thought this was Custom cards". Don't make a big deal over nothing dude.
b

Return to “Spam Paradise”