Getting back into the game

Introduce yourself here
Razyeon
Mood:

Getting back into the game

Post #1 by Razyeon » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:51 am

I hope I don't regret it (too much.) :shock:

Hi there, the name is Razyeon. Admittedly, I haven't played the TCG full-time since around mid-2011. I'm still a fan of the anime, and have kept up with it ever since Season 4 of GX. I'm a huge fanboy of 5Ds. My favourite character is Placido (Primo).

I'm happiest whenever I use Machine decks. I love Gadgets, Cyber Dragons, and Alphabet Soup. I even made an Infinitrack deck irl, and plan on building a Bandit Keith style deck for schitzengiggels.
However, I'm told by my friends that, even tho' I have a good understanding of The Game, my card choices are kinda severely out of date. I still unironicaly use cards like MST, Magic Cylinder, and even Riryoku..... yeah, I can already sense you cringing. ;)

Why, what can I say? It's what I grew up with! I feel like I'm some crotchity old person complaining about "Kids these days and their new-fangled Exceed summoning. Back in my day, Gemini Elf + Axe of Despair was the scariest board out there! Now that's real dueling. 8-) "

What I am trying to say is-- I am irredeemably out of touch with the Meta, so please be patient with me! If I end up dueling against someone that isn't my one friend who plays on here ( :roll: ) I will assume you know what you are doing once you start spamming your Extra Monsters until my eyes glaze over and my LP hit zero before I realise what the heck just happened. :lol:

Anyhow, thanks, that's all.
Validate me! I'm narcisstic! :mrgreen:

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:06 pm

Validation Approved!

Commencing Self Destruction Sequence!

Return to “Introductions”