DB Switch

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
KingofMayhem

DB Switch

Post #1 by KingofMayhem » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:55 am

So since Flash is going to be discontinued by 2020 (or so I hear) is there any news on whether DB will be switching to another program or something? Already everytime I go to DB.com my browser asks me to enable Flash, and then asks me legit like 2 or 3 more times (are you sure?) despite how many times I've told it to "remember this decision".

Really I'm mostly concerned about one day DB will just be gone with no explanation or follow-up because it stayed on Flash when everyone is switching to Unity and so forth.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #2 by Runzy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:30 am

A lot of people have made threads of this.....of course something will be done. Wait and find out :)
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

xDEADCENTREx

Post #3 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:31 pm

KingofMayhem wrote:So since Flash is going to be discontinued by 2020 (or so I hear) is there any news on whether DB will be switching to another program or something? Already everytime I go to DB.com my browser asks me to enable Flash, and then asks me legit like 2 or 3 more times (are you sure?) despite how many times I've told it to "remember this decision".

Really I'm mostly concerned about one day DB will just be gone with no explanation or follow-up because it stayed on Flash when everyone is switching to Unity and so forth.

How about you read old threads, find out this has been asked at least 5 times now, and STOP ASKING. If they find out more they will BUMP the OLD topics, or make a topic in Announcements, so follow that section and lurk the forum for on the date news updates, and most of all be patient.

It will take months before the staff update you. So expect waiting awhile for the answer.

Return to “Suggestions”