dang dude!! chill TF out!! Seriously!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

dang dude!! chill TF out!! Seriously!

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:19 pm

ok long story short: this dude had a duel note that said: No Meta, Pends, Staple, Archetypes, or Extradeck.

I mearly messaged him: "I wish you the best of luck finding an opponent bud," I was being nice and polite then this happened:
https://imgur.com/CaS5dx3
https://imgur.com/mZRcI7q

Seriously dude calm TF down, all i did was give you some friendly advice! No need to be so pissed off! Jesus!

Talk about Triggered!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

penguin boi
Mood:

Post #2 by penguin boi » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:36 pm

Nice post! Thx for the info!

ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh!

Post #3 by ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 pm

Yeah, you sure that's all you said? Where's the rest of the conversation? It seems that your part just HAPPENS to be cut out.

Not really that related, but it seems you've influenced others, as that is a duel note you would also write.

Genexwrecker

Post #4 by Genexwrecker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:54 pm

Does anyone want the full convo?
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

NiwatoriFTW

Post #5 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:44 am

Genexwrecker wrote:Does anyone want the full convo?

Well, just like it was mentioned, it does feel like some important bits were left off. I, for one, would like to see the full conversation. The Pandora Box was already opened, let's see the full contents. How can we be judgemental without full disclosure, after all?

xDEADCENTREx

Post #6 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:25 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:Does anyone want the full convo?

I 2nd Niwartori

If this is a real issue that CrystalMusic has ANY validity to make, I would like to help them get better at handling situations if they are open to advice(s), while also wanting to test my curiousity on the idea that they are the ones engaging the toxic elements, and enraging the opponent's as it would indeed fall under Toxic Behaviour, something I am trying to assist with awareness of, as it doesn't get penalized for "being toxic", which I am also advocating for amendents in the Site Use Policy and Punishment Guidelines, to handle toxic users in a more effective approach to increase site traffic. Something that I feel is less than it could be, and could improve the site's user traffic coming in, as well as new users who get intimidated by users as toxic as we have seen, and the potential that there is unseen toxicity that could in the future be able to be reported for punishment. Again to make user traffic maintained and increase in the near future. Things I would like to see occur.

I hear the staff also have plans for the future of DB when flash ends, so I would like to see those numbers increase.

I will advocate in another thread, they are making a attempt to "balance" their darksworn idea, which is an improvement in my opinion.

However this suggestion is purely for the future, and not to isolate CrystalMusic from the idea. This would apply to every user on the site.

The only downside I could possibly see, is if most of our current userbase is full of toxic players, which in my opinion it shouldn't be as toxicity causes the site to lose traffic and new users / child users who come to have fun, and get harassed instead.

Thanks for the Consideration!

Return to “Spam Paradise”