format not automatically setting itself to the right setting upon changing decks

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
CrystalMusic
Mood:

format not automatically setting itself to the right setting upon changing decks

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:16 am

let me simplify this: im using my latest custom archetype which only uses custom cards, yet every time i host a duel the settings are automatically set for an advanced unrated duel, despite my deck only uses custom cards.

IDK whats going on, but it is very annoying and irritating that i have to change the format manually to host a duel when the site should automatically change the format based on what deck im using like it always has.

Edit: if tried saving my deck to see if it fixes the issue, it does not.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:08 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:let me simplify this: im using my latest custom archetype which only uses custom cards, yet every time i host a duel the settings are automatically set for an advanced unrated duel, despite my deck only uses custom cards.

IDK whats going on, but it is very annoying and irritating that i have to change the format manually to host a duel when the site should automatically change the format based on what deck im using like it always has.

No one cares for your issues, if you get site issues, then change it each time and quit whining.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:12 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:let me simplify this: im using my latest custom archetype which only uses custom cards, yet every time i host a duel the settings are automatically set for an advanced unrated duel, despite my deck only uses custom cards.

No one cares for your issues, if you get site issues, then change it each time and quit whining.

Wow you must be fun to have at parties! Why so much negativity man??? This is the support forum to let the site support know about issues your having with normal site functions and with the site not changing the format automatically based on the format ur deck is, thats something the support needs to know. so why dont you get your head out of ur A** and quit being so buttheaded!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Genexwrecker

Post #4 by Genexwrecker » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:27 pm

Each setting has a universal default that includes ranked. It’s 3 clicks to host a customs room and 3 clicks to join ranked
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

xDEADCENTREx

Post #5 by xDEADCENTREx » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:45 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:

Wow you must be fun to have at parties! Why so much negativity man??? This is the support forum to let the site support know about issues your having with normal site functions and with the site not changing the format automatically based on the format ur deck is, thats something the support needs to know. so why dont you get your head out of ur A** and quit being so buttheaded!

2nd Link regarding this topic made to cry wolf about me specifically

Except it isn't an issue for the "site" it's an issue for "you". Nuff said

Buttheaded I assume means angry, yet the only angry one is you. You refuse to learn, you refuse to accept being wrong, and I told you all this in multiple threads now, but you simply ignore my input then cry wolf when you don't ignore it. You refuse to learn with over 4 other users trying to help you.

TL DR Get a life and stop whining

xDEADCENTREx

Post #6 by xDEADCENTREx » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:46 pm

PS Stop using "I am autistic" as an excuse, it shames those with REAL Autism, and not your fake bologna

Return to “Report Glitch”