its been 18 years ago today since that tragic event

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

its been 18 years ago today since that tragic event

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:04 am

18 long years.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:07 pm

What tragic incident? lol

Edit: Let me guess, 18 years ago is your birthday, right?

Christen57

Post #3 by Christen57 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:48 am

xDEADCENTREx wrote:What tragic incident? lol

Oooooohhhh I get it :P

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:48 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:What tragic incident? lol

No no, you got it all wrong. Its 18 years, their parents made the worst decision and chose not to abort CrystalMusic
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

TheNastyDoctor
Mood:

Post #5 by TheNastyDoctor » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:38 pm

CrystalMusic is the worst same as Futuregamer and his retarded blog.

Christen57

Post #6 by Christen57 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:34 pm

TheNastyDoctor wrote:CrystalMusic is the worst same as Futuregamer and his retarded blog.

What's so bad about Futuregamer's custom card guide?

TheNastyDoctor
Mood:

Post #7 by TheNastyDoctor » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:21 am

Futuregamer writes in his blog that you (or anyone that is reading the guide) shouldn't use "broken" effects. While in many player's replays against him you can see the unnecessary overpowered effects he makes. The point is pretty clear, he wants you to use "balanced" cards while he uses overpowered stuff, and if you even, even do a little mention about that his cards are broken or something, he will answer as a dickhead for no reason.

CrystalMusic writes a lot of rules in his profile that you "must" follow while Futuregamer writes it in a blog being more discreet. I'm actually amazed by the fact that a lot of people find that guide helpful. I've seen a lot of custom card makers that don't even know about that guy and his blog, and i swear they made such beautiful cards / effects / psct / strategies, as well as having a nice behaviour and on top of everything, not being toxic at all.
Last edited by TheNastyDoctor on Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red_Marshmallow

Post #8 by Red_Marshmallow » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:25 am

Futuregamer? Isn't that the guy that claims that he is the owner of the Custom Cards Pool and every player making or playing with custom cards is below him?..
I asked my hard of hearing friend if he could think of a bad Yugioh 5D's joke. He turned to me and said “what did Yusei.”

| Hanverid |
Mood:

Post #9 by | Hanverid | » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:28 am

Futuregamer is CrystalMusic, that's his alt. account.
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

Debt

Post #10 by Debt » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:55 pm

| Hanverid | wrote:Futuregamer is CrystalMusic, that's his alt. account.

Looking into Futuregamer, I can say he isn't Crystal, 98% sure. Going by his behavior in DN, he doesn't bother coming up with new personas for his alts, they're all Crystal but a family member he's roleplaying as. He has 1 confirmed alt here but stopped using it because customs and didn't want to spread the cards he makes between two accounts nor wanted to make his cards public. Crystal is notoriously thin-skinned, he would never make his rated losses known to the public and he also moderates his profile comments so he'd never let someone call him a cuck. Nor is Crystal skilled enough to amass over 2000 wins with a 48% winrate (yes it's a subpar winrate but crystal really couldn't do better) .

Uncareful Chef

Post #11 by Uncareful Chef » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:32 pm

We all know CrystalMusic, is that guy with a surrealistic personality that tries to have "his" normal duels. But, think about it guys, what if Futuregamer uses the account of "CrystalMusic" in an attempt to prevent the ban of his main account with multiple wins. He wouldn't need to achieve victories in the "CrystalMusic" account because he expects it to be banned, therefore tries to act different, while sometimes you can see the similarities between them.

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:19 pm

Uncareful Chef wrote:We all know CrystalMusic, is that guy with a surrealistic personality that tries to have "his" normal duels. But, think about it guys, what if Futuregamer uses the account of "CrystalMusic" in an attempt to prevent the ban of his main account with multiple wins. He wouldn't need to achieve victories in the "CrystalMusic" account because he expects it to be banned, therefore tries to act different, while sometimes you can see the similarities between them.

It'd be an incredibly convoluted cover. We're talking about the person who used to roleplay as his own grandmother.

Return to “Spam Paradise”