this is but a taste of my shaman deck

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

this is but a taste of my shaman deck

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat May 25, 2019 3:10 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-10281236

i made it to be the ultimate beatdown deck, purely based on increasing my monsters atk and def points while lowering the atk and def points of my opponents monsters
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Dark Priscilla
Mood:

Post #2 by Dark Priscilla » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:43 am

Broken
Go, my child, and live! Then when you have done all these amazing things, come to my grave, and tell me all about it.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #3 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:23 pm

Especially when you add special duel notes that make the deck unbeatable. Probably better to enter solo mode and play solitaire.

I know I am more of a challenge to myself than the OP would be, going over their extensive list of habits.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #4 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:01 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:Especially when you add special duel notes that make the deck unbeatable. Probably better to enter solo mode and play solitaire.

I know I am more of a challenge to myself than the OP would be, going over their extensive list of habits.

The ONLY duel note I ever write whenever I play customs are a combination of the following:
-Follow TCG banlist
-No insta-win/meme BS
-No idiot partners (during tag duels only - I've had cases where tag partners screwed me over badly.)
-No "activate from Deck" BS (Oh man, the recent tag duel I've had before was so degenerate I don't even know HOW to describe that deck.)

CrystalMusic seems like he wants his opponents to LITERALLY bow down to him and his decks that can very easily get run over by every modern meta deck out there.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #5 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:39 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:Especially when you add special duel notes that make the deck unbeatable. Probably better to enter solo mode and play solitaire.

The ONLY duel note I ever write whenever I play customs are a combination of the following:
-Follow TCG banlist
-No insta-win/meme BS
-No idiot partners (during tag duels only - I've had cases where tag partners screwed me over badly.)
-No "activate from Deck" BS (Oh man, the recent tag duel I've had before was so degenerate I don't even know HOW to describe that deck.)

CrystalMusic seems like he wants his opponents to LITERALLY bow down to him and his decks that can very easily get run over by every modern meta deck out there.

Those are actual good notes, because they allow the game to be played. With all of them if you did encounter issues, I assume you'd be alright with PMing each partner that joins before starting, or join with friends if you had any online when you duel.

They do sadly, CrystalMusic has what is defined as a "Superiority Complex". They cannot ever accept they are wrong, they refuse to adapt to other methods because their way is "the best way for them", all tell-tale signs of superiority, and if that wasn't enough, you should review their habits for when they win, or if their opponent ragequits, OR EVEN when they lose. Those ones are especially both "Funny haha you moron" and "It's funny you are this upset", in any case the only humor they contribute is laughing at them for being so toxic, and laughing at the Staff for not removed them from the site, yet they ban less toxic users.

Strike Ninja comes to mind, and all he really did was Harass the TOs (The Flaming Storm, Runzy) and call out Runzy for a disagreement with harassing them. Something that CrystalMusic HAS done, except for harassing the TOs, but they don't enter any tournaments anyways. If they did, they probably would be harassing staff as well in my opinion.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #6 by parhelia_0000 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:21 pm

There's just really no redemption left for CrystalMusic at this point, huh.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #7 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:34 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:There's just really no redemption left for CrystalMusic at this point, huh.

Nope, just like in the staff's eye's there is no redemption for Strike Ninja (My Original Account) aka Ririka Momobami

Return to “Custom Cards”