Breaking a Rule that's not listed

Unzen_Ryutora

Breaking a Rule that's not listed

Post #1 by Unzen_Ryutora » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:49 pm

Got kicked by a mod earlier for advertising a rp group for this game. I checked the rules and it doesn't break any of them, ideas for what I should do? I tried asking for an alternative but the mod known as 'Lantern' who had kicked me immediately went off line without explaining to me what I had done wrong. I went and read the sites rules and have no idea what I did wrong still. I saw nothing about what I did. My rp group is using duelingbook and i figured as a way to promote others to use it i could get more people who rp to make decks, and those who play the games to rp.

If there is a way to work this out with a mod I'd be glad to do it. If I can't how do I go about reaching someone who will talk it out with me, rather than kick me, say not to do something that isn't forbidden, and then leave without answering my questions.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:22 pm

Using a Duel Note for anything besides Duel Conditions IS against the Terms of Using a Duel Note, so actually you did violate this rule.

If you want to stop preaching rules you clearly know nothing about, and accept your penalty, and punishment I am sure the Mods would be more than happy to help, but when you act out over it, no one wants to help you.

Please practice things besides ranting about a Penalty next time, it will save you the public embarassment.

Return to “Ask Me Anything”