enjoy one of my latest cards for public use

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

enjoy one of my latest cards for public use

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:44 am

its made to protect any cards in your hand and deck of the archetype you delcare from discard and mill effects. might not seem good to some of you, but for those of you who hate when your opponent plays cards that send another card(s) to another place thus thwarting your plans? this is the card for you: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=912032
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

five

Post #2 by five » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:47 am

Archetype isn't a word supported by the game, it's a term used outside the game to describe a collection of cards. There's too much redundancy; why does this card need to say "unaffected by all other cards and effects except cards you control or activate" when it can just say "unaffected by your opponent's cards and effects." then you reiterate again that it's unaffected by effects and that it can't be targeted despite targeting doing nothing because it's unaffected by card effects in the first place. There's no reason for any card to be that uninteractive but you're just cluttering up text space. You don't need spaces nor do you need a signature at the bottom of the card when there's one at the below the text box, those just waste space. If a card has so much text that you can scroll down to read more then it has too much text and should to be cut down.

By what mechanism does this card even use to work in the first place? It's like one part one-sided Necrovalley without using any of the language that allows the card to function and a bunch of other implied and nondescript effects attached on that don't I'm pretty sure don't work as stated because cards that force you to discard, mill, etc affect the player in question, not the cards themselves. It'd take an actual essay of effects or workarounds to make the card work the way you want it to; maybe stuff along the lines of "Negate any of your opponent's card effects that could make you discard a card" or "When your opponent activates a card or effect that could make you discard when it resolves, negate that card or effect" if those are even valid ways to do it in the first place. And you'd have to do it for destroying, tributing, banishing, banishing face-down, sending, shuffling back into the deck, then you'd have to do the same for whatever's applicable to cards in the gy and deck.

You cannot have a card that's unaffected by costs and conditions, neither of those are effects so how can they affect anything in the first place? If you don't want it to be Kaiju'd it has to say "While this card is face-up on the field, it cannot be Tributed." and if you don't want it to be super poly'd and the like it'd have to say something like "Cannot be used as a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz or Link Material for a Summon."

And on the flavour: It's a warrior card. Literally every card that depicts an actual angel from heaven rather than a creature that's in the rough facsimile of an angel has been a Fairy type monster.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #3 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:27 pm

This is the primary issue crystalmusic has, they need PSCT help, BAD.

Please DM me for assistance, and I will even re-word your cards for PSCT purposes, so you can use them with people understanding their functions.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #4 by parhelia_0000 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:19 pm

Isn't the OP the same guy who's been complaining about the current YGO format? If yes, unfortunately there's no reasoning with the OP lol.

LensStorm
Mood:

Post #5 by LensStorm » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:15 am

It is CrystalMusic. We should ignore CrystalMusic.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #6 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:38 pm

The real issue is CrystalMusic is just misunderstood and stubborn, and users are harassing them because of it. (Yes I admit my guilt as I have done it) but it doesn't give anyone the right to harass someone online.

If any of you live in Peterborough Ontario, and are harassing them, DM me so I can arrange a time to rearrange your face. I am sick of seeing users being abused by harassment from other users, and the staff doing fuck all because no one hits report. You are all retards who can be keyboard warriors, but couldn't fight for shit IRL. I have been in 5+ fights, been to jail twice, the total time in jail is between 3-4 months now, and I could easily take power punches to my jawline (Took 17 already), so if you want to fight IRL over this, and have the ability to do so, I will issue my address and we can meet up for some "Duels" because I am getting sick of the TOXIC userbase.

(Here I am suppose to be the toxic one, instead it's a bunch of people who harass someone for using the site for the enjoyment of themselves, and someone who has a case of being stubborn). Try thinking how the other person is thinking and try to get along with them instead of bashing them because you disagree with how they choose to live THEIR LIFE.

The Forums ignore feature is "Add to Foes" so I suggest the userbase learn how to use it rather than bitching.... Where are the staff to be handling all this toxic bullshit anyways? on Vacation?

xDEADCENTREx

Post #7 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:39 pm

Information
This post has been successfully reported.

I reported it as harassment, and now I ask everyone stop the harassment, or be handled accordingly with the Penalty and Punishment Guidelines.

Have an awesome day! :)

Return to “Custom Cards”