to all my haters

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

to all my haters

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:56 am

suck on this!!! https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-11731001 i obeyed his duel note and won!

0:00] hungrykoala100 hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "old school only"
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:25 am

Play goat

NiwatoriFTW

Post #3 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:30 am

Wasn't this basically rule-sharking the opponent? Using a non-game concept to expand the extent of a ruling, allowing you to use a card that never existed in old school card gaming?

You tried to prove you could duel old school style and failed.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #4 by Runzy » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:48 am

Lol.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:44 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:Wasn't this basically rule-sharking the opponent? Using a non-game concept to expand the extent of a ruling, allowing you to use a card that never existed in old school card gaming?

They never said if it had to be oldschool TCG/OCG or oldschool anime so i assumed they would be ok with my dragons of legend which WAS used by yugi, kaiba and joey in the 1st gen. so i obeyed their ruleset. thats not rulesharking.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Kappa Mikey

Post #6 by Kappa Mikey » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:Wasn't this basically rule-sharking the opponent? Using a non-game concept to expand the extent of a ruling, allowing you to use a card that never existed in old school card gaming?

They never said if it had to be oldschool TCG/OCG or oldschool anime so i assumed they would be ok with my dragons of legend which WAS used by yugi, kaiba and joey in the 1st gen. so i obeyed their ruleset. thats not rulesharking.
Rule-sharking is defined as "using rules and policy in an attempt to gain an advantage, rather than to ensure fair and consistent gameplay." You used a technicality in mid-duel based on an assumption without the consent of the opponent to assure your advantage, even saying it to them before doing it, rather than strictly following the ruleset. It's hard to not see that as rule-sharking.

CrystalMusic wrote:i assumed they would be ok with my dragons of legend which WAS used by yugi, kaiba and joey in the 1st gen. so i obeyed their ruleset.
Oh, right, fictional characters used those cards back then and nobody else was be able to truly use them in real life until their release A DECADE LATER.

Now, let's assume anyone follows this concept of yours of old-school without using the words "anime" or "character". They would clearly be able to use cards like Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Toon Kingdom, Fallen Paradise and many other cards because they were used by anime characters in those sagas. And, yet, you ranted about them in a different post of yours, saying that people need to stop using them:

CrystalMusic wrote:
if you want me to adapt, i want you to stop using same crap as others.

if you can stop using the following cards or strategies in your decks, i will stop with my same old duel notes:
you need to stop the following:
[...]
- using new support cards for on old archetype: like using neo blue-eyes in a blue-eyes deck, magicians robe/rod in a dark magician deck, obliderate and exodia incarnate in an exodia deck, fallen paradise in a sacred beast deck, toon kingdom in a toon deck, Ra's deciple, one true name ect, the winged dragon of ra - immortal pheniox, the winged dragon of ra - sphere mode in a god card deck, etc.
(Taken from: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6109)

This contradiction is just... baffling. You make people stand by arbitrary terms but you don't stand by them. And you keep using petite excuses and weak arguments to sustain not just this hypocrisy, but to justify restricting other people from using many common cards and mechanics in the game, as well as even justifying cheating, like it was proved in other posts. If there's one change people here could expect from you is in your attitude.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:20 am

you want me to change my attitude? then you ppl need to stop making fun of me for how i enjoy a game!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

yumafan30

Post #8 by yumafan30 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:50 am

You mean having fun at the expenses of everyone else while sometimes spreading misinformation, cheating, and, more often than not, cursing at the ones who got your picky rules wrong or don't comply to them?

By the way, considering how people had to progressively acknowledge your doings before criticising and saw that you have been doing this recurrently, with no changes whatsoever, ignoring like before is not the way that we'll see some change in you. Also, it seems that people don't make fun of you, but rather, among many things, speculates how or when you'll stress yourself over your own issues or comment about contradictions or unfairness imposed by you towards your opponents.

Debt

Post #9 by Debt » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:14 am

CrystalMusic wrote:you want me to change my attitude? then you ppl need to stop making fun of me for how i enjoy a game!

I don't see why people need to change as a requirement for you to stop cheating and being a hypocrite.

Slitina

Post #10 by Slitina » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:27 am

Explain this: You say you don't follow rules up to ZeXal. Then tell me why do you follow master rule 3. In other words, why do you obey the rules that were added in Arc-V (First turn player doesn't draw and double Field Spell Cards are allowed)? In addition, can you explain how you don't know Links and Pendulums work? After all, Pendulums came out 5 years ago and Links are now 2 years old.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Debt

Post #11 by Debt » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:01 am

That would require crystal to be consistent for the first time he's been here. He says that rulebook 1.0 is the definitive version of the rules and that everything else is a dilution of said rules and should be ignored, but like you said he doesn't abide by first turn draw and 1 field spell face-up while also ignoring Ignition prio and doesn't call Spell Cards "Magic" cards. He will freely cite then torture the wiki as a source but that would be based on the most current rulebook.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5974
https://prnt.sc/opyf8i

Keep in mind that almost no one has access to rulebook 1.0, let alone 2.0 where all instances of magic card was replaced with spell card, be it physical or online. The earliest rulebook I could find online was 3.0 which was included with Starter Decks Joey and Pegasus. He does this to add and change rules as he sees fit as if 1.0 magically is vastly different from the current iteration (it just adds new summoning methods and gives further clarity on a few issues new players were clearly having) and that it aligns with rulings that he incorrectly intuits or comes straight from the anime or just pulls from his ass when he needs an excuse to rage quit.

And no, the graveyard still isn't part of the field Crystal; no matter what a poorly translated portion of the English dub of a series based on a Japanese comic with a game that was never supposed to be playable says. With your selective reading of the wiki article that means the Deck is also apart of the field and 1 raigeki would blow up all the monsters in your opponent's deck which would be dumb.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:35 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:you want me to change my attitude? then you ppl need to stop making fun of me for how i enjoy a game!

I don't see why people need to change as a requirement for you to stop cheating and being a hypocrite.

oh so now its cheating?! having my own play style is cheating??? oh im sorry i thought this was a game! Everyone has different play styles in games. if having a different play style was cheating then explain to me (Since this is the spam paradise and i mentioned games in general not just yugioh) why some ppl in GTA like helping players out, while others like doing nothing but cause chaos by going after other players in GTA online? if having a different play style was cheating in a game was cheating do you know how many ppl would be banned from their favorite games on a daily basis??? your logic is messed up Debt.

We all have our own play style. Such as in yugioh. Some play the "Danger" archetype. Some might not. Others play Mystic Mine. While others may not run Mystic Mine (Which I have seen ppl say "No Mystic Mine" in their duel notes) Some ppl play the current format (which is why we have advanced) while others play the banned cards like pot of greed (which is why we have traditional format)

We all have our own play styles. If you dont like ones play style thats fine. I hate card removal effects that you can activate right away as soon as you draw it like raigeki. I prefer to attack to remove monsters from the monster zones to the GY. That is my play style. I also hate effects that allow you to special summon upon a monsters normal or special summon causing a spam summon. You might like using raigeki, you might like monster removal effects, and spam summon, that is your play style.

There is no right or wrong way to play a game when you have multiple things to chose from. Yugioh has over 10,000 cards. That is alot of diversity. Yet i see alot of people run the same crap as another player. so while you make fun of me becasue of my play style, yall use the same archetypes as other players on here when you have TEN THOUSAND+ cards to pick from! So if me playing by my own ruleset (which is allowed) is the "Wrong" way to play this game. Then i guess ur telling Xstevens (who made the site) and all the other judges that having your own playstyle in a game is the wrong way to play a game. Nice logic you got there Debt!

We might not like others play styles, and thats just fine. Its good to have diversity.

Debt

Post #13 by Debt » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Making up bullshit rulings is cheating and spreading misinformation.

Kappa Mikey

Post #14 by Kappa Mikey » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:55 pm

Selective reading at it's finest again: ignoring important topics, focusing on minor things to try to make your point and totally avoiding the issue. To make it simple, it's cheating when you cheat and it's hypocrisy when you're an hypocrite.

Examples of cheating includes when you try to enforce false rules, like: Hypocrisy was pretty much explained already.

Debt

Post #15 by Debt » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:09 pm

I enjoyed the massive leap in logic where you presuppose my line of thought instead of asking something like "How have I cheated?" Are you proud of that novel you wrote? What you did was called a Straw man fallacy if you didn't already know that.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Kappa Mikey wrote:Selective reading at it's finest again: ignoring important topics, focusing on minor things to try to make your point and totally avoiding the issue. To make it simple, it's cheating when you cheat and it's hypocrisy when you're an hypocrite.

Examples of cheating includes when you try to enforce false rules, like: Hypocrisy was pretty much explained already.

a card leaving the field https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-7679381 first off thats custom cards the judges dont care about that so you fail already by using that as your first attempt to "shame" me
2nd: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=11318142 the card litterally says the field or hand not both so it IS one or the other
3rd you follow the latest (And dumbest) edition of the rulebook you are to used to ur current gen crap
4th: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-10253721 and im right about the extra zone it is OPTIONAL to use those you DO NOT have to use them. theres a reason why the zones above the spell and trap zones are called MONSTER zones and again thats the custom cards foramt the judges dont care about that. so again you fail!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:23 pm

and if you have a problem with custom cards, i have an easy solution for you: STAY OUT OF THE CUSTOM CARDS FORMAT!!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

Kappa Mikey

Post #18 by Kappa Mikey » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:23 pm

Oh, good. A thoughtful reply. It's a shame that all arguments used fail to sustain your case.

CrystalMusic wrote:
a card leaving the field https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-7679381 first off thats custom cards the judges dont care about that so you fail already by using that as your first attempt to "shame" me

It's true, judges don't care about Custom Cards. However, YOU care about them. Or better say, you care about your cards and not about anybody else's, to the point of deconstruct their cards towards your own advantage. Also, your argument would mean that, since it's a no rule land, you shouldn't be mad at people cheating against you, your made-up restriction and rules and whatever more, since the judges don't care. Since you care, we do as well.

CrystalMusic wrote:
2nd: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=11318142 the card litterally says the field or hand not both so it IS one or the other

This card does not make use of one of those places. It's not either one just because it lacks an "and/or", otherwise even Polymerization couldn't use materials from both the hand and field, since, just like Miracle Fusion, it uses a simple "or".

CrystalMusic wrote:
3rd you follow the latest (And dumbest) edition of the rulebook you are to used to ur current gen crap

Following the latest edition means being up to date with the current rules. If they're dumb or not is arbitrary, but even yours follows this rule, as pointed out in a different post you created https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=28373#p28373:

NiwatorFTW wrote:The earliest Rulebook you can find online, as well in it's previous versions (https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rulebook_v3.0.pdf) states in page 8:

The Field - Throughout these rules, and on the card text itself, the Monster Card Zone, Magic & Trap Card Zone and Field Card Zone together will be referred to as the field.

So, in this case, you should be used with this very old rule.

CrystalMusic wrote:
4th: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-10253721 and im right about the extra zone it is OPTIONAL to use those you DO NOT have to use them. theres a reason why the zones above the spell and trap zones are called MONSTER zones and again thats the custom cards foramt the judges dont care about that. so again you fail!

You're wrong about the Extra Monster Zone. It shows how you really don't want to learn about the current rules. Yes, there's a reason why the zones above the spell and trap zones are called MONSTER zones, but as of Master Rule 4, they're called Main Monster Zones, and for a reason: monsters summoned from the deck, hand, graveyard and banished zone obligatorily goes there. And since you support no rules in Custom Cards due to lack of judges caring about it, why do you even use materials? Why not summon the monster straight from the Extra Deck if rulings have no meaning to you?

In the end, you fail in providing arguments to support what you do and what people complain about you: cheating, spreading misinformation towards people who don't know any better and offending people over your issues. It was never about Custom Cards (although they really made this issue worse).

Debt

Post #19 by Debt » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:29 am

And Crystal shows off his inability to form a coherent argument yet again. It doesn't matter if judges don't care, the rules and basic tenants of the game still hold true. Your vendetta against everything that isn't polymerization doesn't kneecap miracle fusion even though poly also uses "or" in it's card text. And no you aren't right about mr4 rules, it's required and you need link monsters' arrows pointing to other zones to summon extra deck monsters outside the emz.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #20 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:29 pm

Why do you people bother with this person, then insult them with call outs?

Just try to help and move on, stop this bashing shit, I bashed them enough and they don't know how... anyways not gonna go there.

CrystalMusic please DM me for PSCT help

Return to “Spam Paradise”