What Counters Denko Sekka?

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

What Counters Denko Sekka?

Post #1 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:09 pm

Im playing Prank-kids, and have found that if my opponent plays denko sekka(main deck or sided). it hurts my deck quite alot and I need some suggestions on what i could main/side to help counteract it.
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

M112x

Post #2 by M112x » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:23 am

fissure

CPJ

Post #3 by CPJ » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Trap Hole Lol. But seriously: Crackdown, Infinite Impermanence, Evenly Matched, Widow Anchor, Raigeki, Dark Hole, and Solemn Judgement maybe. I don't really know Prank-Kids so my answer might be really dumb! Oh, what about Set Rotation? If Prank-Kids plays multiple field spells that's an interesting idea! Maybe you can throw in 2 mystic mines in your deck to make it work. Mystic Mine in and of itself might be the answer. Then you could play metaverse to make it more searchable and if Prank-Kids plays a field spell then it would work for that one, too.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #4 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:15 pm

Solemn Warning, Solemn Scolding, Solemn Judgment etc. for counter traps that immediately stop Denko.

If you hate maining traps, Effect Veiler, Raigeki or Dark Hole. Another alternative would be to main Foolish Burial Goods and Breakthrough Skill (although that'll only work during your turn).

xDEADCENTREx

Post #5 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:05 pm

CPJ wrote:Trap Hole Lol. But seriously: Crackdown, Infinite Impermanence, Evenly Matched, Widow Anchor, Raigeki, Dark Hole, and Solemn Judgement maybe. I don't really know Prank-Kids so my answer might be really dumb! Oh, what about Set Rotation? If Prank-Kids plays multiple field spells that's an interesting idea! Maybe you can throw in 2 mystic mines in your deck to make it work. Mystic Mine in and of itself might be the answer. Then you could play metaverse to make it more searchable and if Prank-Kids plays a field spell then it would work for that one, too.

They want an answer to Denko Sekka, and Set Rotation is not that answer.
Mystic Mine doesn't prevent non activated effects. Denko Sekka is a non activated effect. Nuff said.

I 2nd crackdown and impermanence, impermanence obviously has to be from hand, so keep in hand during duels, and use when required.

Crackdown is just so OP it's sad if you do not run it.

Return to “Serious Discussions”