NO Judges on line

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
M112x

NO Judges on line

Post #1 by M112x » Fri May 24, 2019 3:55 pm

I suggest that:

If Last judge want go away he must close rated duel. When last rated end he can leave.

If a new judge come in rated duel will be open again and the judge that want go away can leave.

If the only judge want go away in few mins he close rated duel and can start a countdown for already started rated match.

If the only judge want go away immediatly or their line is bad, temporanly an expert player or, if necessary, with high rated that not play but is connected and active can take the decision.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #2 by Runzy » Fri May 24, 2019 4:03 pm

This isn't a good idea.why should it be closed just due to no judges online? A lot of people can solve their issues without one. Your idea reduces activity and would just annoy users.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

M112x

Post #3 by M112x » Fri May 24, 2019 4:55 pm

M112x wrote:...temporanly an expert player or, if necessary, with high rated that not play but is connected and active can take the decision.

Genexwrecker

Post #4 by Genexwrecker » Fri May 24, 2019 5:41 pm

Just because there are no judges on does not mean we don’t see the call list. 99% of the things users call for are answered in the rulebook. About half of the calls are due to people brining stubborn not wanting to read sources claiming virus.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

xDEADCENTREx

Post #5 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon May 27, 2019 3:29 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:Just because there are no judges on does not mean we don’t see the call list. 99% of the things users call for are answered in the rulebook. About half of the calls are due to people brining stubborn not wanting to read sources claiming virus.

I thought Trolling rated calls was punishable with being locked away in the gravekeepers tomb for a few days

:(

Storm Crow

Post #6 by Storm Crow » Mon May 27, 2019 4:35 pm

M112x wrote:I suggest that:

If Last judge want go away he must close rated duel. When last rated end he can leave.

If a new judge come in rated duel will be open again and the judge that want go away can leave.

If the only judge want go away in few mins he close rated duel and can start a countdown for already started rated match.

If the only judge want go away immediatly or their line is bad, temporanly an expert player or, if necessary, with high rated that not play but is connected and active can take the decision.

This is a fantastic Idea in an unreal world.

Putting a random high rated player is a really bad idea in any world, just imagine how many people I'd freeze if I was high rating enough. :lol:

not to forget like 99% of people are too immature to handle responsibility. Community could solve most of it's problems if people didn't have a stick up their asses let alone handle an actual ruling dispute.

Storm Crow

Post #7 by Storm Crow » Mon May 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:Just because there are no judges on does not mean we don’t see the call list. 99% of the things users call for are answered in the rulebook. About half of the calls are due to people brining stubborn not wanting to read sources claiming virus.

I got a virus one time when I clicked on a link in Duelingbook forum called Duelingbook was a sad experience.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #8 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue May 28, 2019 11:20 pm

Storm Crow wrote:

I got a virus one time when I clicked on a link in Duelingbook forum called Duelingbook was a sad experience.

At least you didn't have adblock, then you would have gotten Crush Virus instead with your malware program :D

Return to “Suggestions”