Old Post (Delete)

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
Trinity

Old Post (Delete)

Post #1 by Trinity » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:31 am

It's been a nice ride keeping this dream alive but I think it's time to give it up.

These days Yugioh isn't the same and I just been to busy with other projects and real life. I may return and start hosting tournaments again but not really sure if that will even happen. I don't know what the future holds in December but I hope the outlook is good. I will likely be involved with Duelists Unite still and the new Ygopro project coming up but that's all I can really think of. If you wish to connect
I'll likely be on discord.

This is goodbye. At least for now.

I don't have any ill will toward anyone for the past either. I know I wasn't perfect but that doesn't reflect who I am now as a adult.
The past is the past. So putting this behind me. Take care.
Last edited by Trinity on Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to pray, hold my breath, lie awake
Now I say, "Fuck it, I'm dying one day"
I used to cry, slap myself in the face
Now I say, "Fuck it, I'm dying this way"

instagram: @phem

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:16 pm

People like you have said that, and come back.

I do hope this isn't a lie, because your dedication to "bring back tournaments" then hosting 0 only showed how empty with your contributions you really were, what would be more satisfying from you is to see some more determination and less quitting on projects.

You got the ability to put your mind to the ideas, so at least share them before you head off, and maybe someone else can do the work for you.

PS if you get QuincyMccoy, tell them to contact me, as I have future plans for Structure Deck Events like the good olde days, when people were interested in unique attempts for tournaments, and not the same regurgitated trash they play "already" lol

Storm Crow

Post #3 by Storm Crow » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:08 pm

bye don't come back, it's not worth it.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #4 by xDEADCENTREx » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:07 pm

What jazz said

Return to “Farewells”