fuck this game

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
Abe Ridha

fuck this game

Post #1 by Abe Ridha » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:30 pm

I tried duelingbook after dueling network and its still if not worse than dueling network. this game is still unfun, even more broken than dueling network and everyone is a major asshole and troll. so hopefully i get banned and can say goodbye to this fucking game and hope it gets shutdown as well. thats probably the best way to save yugioh at this point.

Twisted Soul

Post #2 by Twisted Soul » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:15 am

I feel you bro, do what you think it's best, touch the sky and never stop reaching for the possibilities. Hope you at least try and enjoy the format and adapt to it. You don't need to be banned to stop to playing just don't load the site but I hope you don't and enjoy what yugioh has to offer for example goat format which is very interesting but not really that competitive or unfun as the current state of yugioh. Shutting it down won't save yugioh lol it would be exactly the same dude.

Have a nice day
Resource Judge #5937
Until we meet again.

Kefla

Post #3 by Kefla » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:56 pm

you seem upset

Abe Ridha

Post #4 by Abe Ridha » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:53 am

Kefla wrote:you seem upset

Gee what gave you that idea? the fact that the judges are bias and unfair or that the game is still unfun, broken, laggy and filled with trolls who dont know how to truly have fun? Cause stalling with fucking mystic mine or locking me down isnt fun

Abe Ridha

Post #5 by Abe Ridha » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:54 am

Twisted Soul wrote:I feel you bro, do what you think it's best, touch the sky and never stop reaching for the possibilities. Hope you at least try and enjoy the format and adapt to it. You don't need to be banned to stop to playing just don't load the site but I hope you don't and enjoy what yugioh has to offer for example goat format which is very interesting but not really that competitive or unfun as the current state of yugioh. Shutting it down won't save yugioh lol it would be exactly the same dude.

Have a nice day
Resource Judge #5937

You dont deserve to show pitty. You are the reason I got banned from this site. you are unfair and bias and always agree with the opponent or the one who is more nicer. Learn to agree with those that are trying to have fun because stalling and/or wasting my time isnt fun

Justin6303

Post #6 by Justin6303 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:58 am

Bro, take a chill pill. Trying to get the website shut down just because YOU had a sucky experience is an immature and, frankly, a selfish thing to do. Just because you didn't enjoy it doesn't mean that others won't. I know for a fact that it always feels nice for me to log on and have a fun few duels after a day of working. Your being immature, and, honestly, you need to stop being such a snowflake. The world does not revolve around you, and, although I'm sorry your experience sucked, you're acting like a spoiled toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

Abe Ridha

Post #7 by Abe Ridha » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:12 pm

Justin6303 wrote:Bro, take a chill pill. Trying to get the website shut down just because YOU had a sucky experience is an immature and, frankly, a selfish thing to do. Just because you didn't enjoy it doesn't mean that others won't. I know for a fact that it always feels nice for me to log on and have a fun few duels after a day of working. Your being immature, and, honestly, you need to stop being such a snowflake. The world does not revolve around you, and, although I'm sorry your experience sucked, you're acting like a spoiled toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

Fuck off man, this is my opinion not yours. So do yourself a favor and fuck off of other opinions. Idgaf if you have "fun" duels, and tbh fucking honest no duel is fun anymore, all people do is either mystic mine you to death or they lock you down for 20 hours. Fuck you if you call that fun then you clearly dont know what true fun is. So leave me alone and go play your "fun" game you unfun weeb

Wek

Post #8 by Wek » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:38 pm

Abe Ridha wrote:
Justin6303 wrote:Bro, take a chill pill. Trying to get the website shut down just because YOU had a sucky experience is an immature and, frankly, a selfish thing to do. Just because you didn't enjoy it doesn't mean that others won't. I know for a fact that it always feels nice for me to log on and have a fun few duels after a day of working. Your being immature, and, honestly, you need to stop being such a snowflake. The world does not revolve around you, and, although I'm sorry your experience sucked, you're acting like a spoiled toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

Fuck off man, this is my opinion not yours. So do yourself a favor and fuck off of other opinions. Idgaf if you have "fun" duels, and tbh fucking honest no duel is fun anymore, all people do is either mystic mine you to death or they lock you down for 20 hours. Fuck you if you call that fun then you clearly dont know what true fun is. So leave me alone and go play your "fun" game you unfun weeb

"But it my opinion, so it cant be wrong! But ur opinion is trash."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That salt tho

bigboi1

Post #9 by bigboi1 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:50 am

Abe Ridha wrote: all people do is either mystic mine

You speak some truth, but hey it's always fun smashing people with broken cards in customs if you enjoy that sorta thing.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #10 by troglyte » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:15 am

*yawn* next
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

!duelingbook rocks!

Post #11 by !duelingbook rocks! » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:05 pm

Would you be willing to donate your account?

| Hanverid |
Mood:

Post #12 by | Hanverid | » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:41 pm

The only thing that i can agree with, is the judges not doing their job right. Otherwise, the site isn't responsible for the cards that konami releases, Xteven's doesn't have the fault that trollmoney likes to release broken cards' effects (Orcust, Thunder Dragon, Sky Striker) just to ban said cards, making the archetype useless, then repeating the cycle over and over again (broken cards, banned, more broken cards, banned again, broken cards again, banned for the Nth time).

And yes, konami does release broken cards on purpose (encouraging the solitaire play). An example is "Dragun of Red-Eyes" with "Predaplant Verte Anaconda". Both cards were released with a week of difference.
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

Platinumeye
Mood:

Post #13 by Platinumeye » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:22 pm

I'm planning on retiring too, perhaps maybe we could have a duel with a format of your choice before we both decide to leave this game and avoid this obnoxious cycle KONAMI has continued with!

Platinumeye
Mood:

Post #14 by Platinumeye » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:22 pm

I'm planning on retiring too, perhaps maybe we could have a duel with a format of your choice before we both decide to leave this game and avoid this obnoxious cycle KONAMI has continued with!

Abe Ridha

Post #15 by Abe Ridha » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:23 am

Wek wrote:
Abe Ridha wrote:

"But it my opinion, so it cant be wrong! But ur opinion is trash."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That salt tho

You and your opinion can burn in fucking hell.

Abe Ridha

Post #16 by Abe Ridha » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:24 am

!duelingbook rocks! wrote:Would you be willing to donate your account?

I worked hard for my account so fuck off go ask a judge or better yet a troll to donate his account we need less assholes on the site

Nightmare in Reality

Post #17 by Nightmare in Reality » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:49 am

This was three years ago... why are you still here?

TheNastyDoctor
Mood:

Post #18 by TheNastyDoctor » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:28 pm

Nightmare in Reality wrote:This was three years ago... why are you still here?

I just noticed it. Time flies.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #19 by CrawTheShrimp » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:07 pm

The author literally quit and then came back on just to rely to a thread he made 3 years ago.
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Renji Asuka

Post #20 by Renji Asuka » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:54 pm

CrawTheShrimp wrote:The author literally quit and then came back on just to rely to a thread he made 3 years ago.

Not just a thread, there is like 3 threads LOL
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Farewells”