Delete account

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
halo1.3

Delete account

Post #1 by halo1.3 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Hello,

I want to terminate my dueling book account. How can I remove it along with all data/info collected

Thanks

Rmarinx3

Post #2 by Rmarinx3 » Tue May 28, 2019 3:24 am

delete my account

xDEADCENTREx

Post #3 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue May 28, 2019 5:00 pm

Rmarinx3 wrote:delete my account

They do not do this at all, so fuck yourself.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #4 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue May 28, 2019 5:02 pm

PS, if you didn't want to get banned, you shouldn't have got banned.

You only want account deleted, because you were a retard that got banned, you are a joke.

Storm Crow

Post #5 by Storm Crow » Tue May 28, 2019 8:31 pm

halo1.3 wrote:Hello,

I want to terminate my dueling book account. How can I remove it along with all data/info collected

Thanks

you have to delete your internet first thing then baseball bat your computer really good. that should work

xDEADCENTREx

Post #6 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue May 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Storm Crow wrote:
halo1.3 wrote:Hello,

Thanks

you have to delete your internet first thing then baseball bat your computer really good. that should work

You forgot that they have to beat the Head Admin Klubba also
A impossible task since they haven't been easy to spot online

!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Post #7 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:21 pm

You forgot that they have to..

wasn't Xtevens the head Admin?
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

xDEADCENTREx

Post #8 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:20 pm

Klubba is the person who the Emails go to when you get the support E-Mail brought up, so I think of it as a partnership where they both are.

LensStorm
Mood:

Post #9 by LensStorm » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:40 pm

Delete me account on duelingbook. I made other users miserable and I would like it deleted before it gets way out of hand. I'm moving on in life.

LensStorm
Mood:

Post #10 by LensStorm » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:46 pm

Tbh, Konami never knew how to balance cards really well. If they did, there wouldn't be many trolls here. I left to duel portal.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #11 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:00 pm

LensStorm wrote:Delete me account on duelingbook. I made other users miserable and I would like it deleted before it gets way out of hand. I'm moving on in life.

This just verifies you are a retard.

Part one: Realize you got a problem
Part two: Work on fixing the problem
Part three: Reintroduce yourself to the same users you pissed off
Part four: Admit you were an idiot and apologize for what you did
Part five: Create an alternate account and use that INSTEAD if you got severe harassment issues, you brought it upon yourself, so handle it yourself because you picked your battles, and you do not like the results, mature from it and grow up not to repeat those issues
Part six: If all that doesn't work, then I would honestly move on and STOP coming back to the site, to update your own narrative story, because honestly no one gives a fuck for what you are posting, they see it as a garbage apology, and I probably would too if I didn't see improvements made.
Part seven: If you still need to be on site, make an alt, and never disclose your account belonging to the same idiot who caused themself issues.
Part Eight: Accept your issues you caused (It takes two to engage) and change what you did wrong, and never repeat it or try not to. But you got to ACTUALLY try or no one will respect the change, and see it as total BS apology.

Part Nine: Next time send this in DM to someone who gives a fuck, such as myself. The staff never reply to these things, even though they should be the ones helping out THEIR userbase. So pathetic, but they are useless in this manner. DM me instead for further issues with life.

Have a nice day!

LensStorm
Mood:

Post #12 by LensStorm » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:54 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
LensStorm wrote:Delete me account on duelingbook. I made other users miserable and I would like it deleted before it gets way out of hand. I'm moving on in life.

This just verifies yoserbase. So pathetic, but they are useless in this manner. DM me instead for further issues with life.

Have a nice day!

You know, you are so insensitive, you use brutal honesty to give a point, and it sounds like you are pointing fear at me. I'm not taking this.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #13 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:26 pm

LensStorm wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:

This just verifies yoserbase. So pathetic, but they are useless in this manner. DM me instead for further issues with life.

Have a nice day!

You know, you are so insensitive, you use brutal honesty to give a point, and it sounds like you are pointing fear at me. I'm not taking this.

Says the person who demands staff to delete their account, something staff DO NOT DO, and you would know this if you did some research, rather than being an emotional timebomb blaming others for how THEY ARE FEELING.

I didn't make you angry, you made yourself angry with how you felt about what I posted and you are lashing it out at me. Yes you have to tolerate this, because the staff won't do anything to me unless I break the rules, something that I do not currently do because I am not simple minded. I know how to respect people actively if you look at my contributions, but instead, you would rather complain about the MANY WAYS YOU ARE NOT GETTING WHAT YOU WANT, and you decide to lash at staff, at me because I am giving you the harsh reality, and staff ignore you because they realize all you will do is argue with them about how you are not getting your way.

TL DR Grow the fuck up retard and stop using the site. SIMPLE SOLUTION for a dumb retard.... geez

xDEADCENTREx

Post #14 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:27 pm

PS I highly advise you take Anger Management, because you clearly need it.

Nick OUT
Last edited by xDEADCENTREx on Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #15 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:32 pm

PPS I advised you "DM me if you have further issues" regarding your anger issues, and I did that with the intention of giving you someone who actually cares to listen to your garbage demands and issues, like a shrink and talk you through the issues so you can find the real root of your personal issues, and you lash at me?

That offer is now off the table, and you can kindly find someone who cares, because I guarantee you with an attitude like that, you are toxic, and staff do not care about toxic users. I KNOW THROUGH EXPERIENCE AS STRIKE NINJA, AND AS RIRIKA MOMOBAMI.

I have my account Banned through the DB platform IP wise, and I got Permanent Bans / Deletes on multiple accounts through the forum. I have this one because I am not the original owner (in my opinion at least) and for that reason, I haven't been banned.

So if you want a lesson in all the angles of abuse, I was an asset that you just destroyed. If I wanted to I could make your life Miserable with Internet hacking, I have the know how, but I find most in fact, all users on this site are just not worth the hassle with that. I would rather help them get over their anger issues, which is something staff do not have the patience for.

You ruined the respect you had with me, if any at all and burned the one bridge that cares enough to help you out. You would not get my aide now, even if you were going to commit senpakku because I would tell you "Do it then so I never have to hear from you" because that's how annoying your fat ass is.

Return to “Farewells”