Quitting the game and never playing it again

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
moonsamurai28
Mood:

Quitting the game and never playing it again

Post #1 by moonsamurai28 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:40 am

Today is my last day playing dueling book for good. I know that every player who hates me will be glad that I quit. Since I don't have any friend in this game at all, there is a chance that I won't get any " I will miss you" or "good luck on your retired". Thank you for making this game boring at all. I hope that I never to see any of your assholes again. :x :x :x :x :x :x
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #2 by __Blank__ » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:10 pm

Not everyone is an asshole, and often it's false perspective that causes issues.

Regardless if people hate you, who cares? Let their hate fuel you to make them hate you more, let those that like you and follow you fuel you to do better things, and if you find no interest in the game, move on from it and find something you do have an interest in. For me one of the other things I do is play Hearthstone, however the cafe I go to for that closed down, so I am stuck waiting on a smartphone that is capable of playing hearthstone for the time being.

Best of luck, and remember not everyone is an asshole.

Twisted Soul

Post #3 by Twisted Soul » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:08 pm

Good luck in life dude.
Until we meet again.

{Skyrim}Natsu

Post #4 by {Skyrim}Natsu » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:29 pm

You are the person that taught me how to play this game and you are the person who got salty that I played links and not only blocked me but started acting like an idiot. I would have been willing to give you another chance if you had asked for it but no you just made things worse. But I will say goodbye and I hope you have a good life.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #5 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:46 pm

{Skyrim}Natsu wrote:You are the person that taught me how to play this game and you are the person who got salty that I played links and not only blocked me but started acting like an idiot. I would have been willing to give you another chance if you had asked for it but no you just made things worse. But I will say goodbye and I hope you have a good life.

They sound like a childish piece of... were they?

Return to “Farewells”