The time has come..

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
Cromat

The time has come..

Post #1 by Cromat » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:54 pm

EXECUTE ORDER &$!#% AKA CORRUPTION SERIES
Replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=168328-55596304
The time has come.. I am really bored these that (some) Judge(s) (some) attitude(s). Therefore creating this topic's time has come. I set beginner status by a Judge just because my history had a similar thing (I mean they saw that I had been set beginner status before), so arrived Judge think as "Oh, I see that else Judge did it to you, so I can do it to you too."

And arrived Judge is considering Judge Calls as a problem, my advise to Judge(s) who have/has these kind of mind set(s), just do not take Judge Call instead of accusing players for "Hey, you're calling Judge and I am treated it as causing problem(s) instead of listening you". If you do not want to do your job, just leave, stop setting beginner status player(s) or freeze them just because you want to satisfy yourself, or just you do not like me.

Malicious players like %85 of this community, when you called Judge they are saying to you that: "You're stalling." And this Judge is treating Judge Calls as problem. Judge set me beginner status just because they saw it that my history log and wanted to did same thing. When my opponent did same thing(s) Head Judges are defending my opponents immediately but when I did something you attempting to use your authority power against me.

When my opponent said that "25 min hold 8k epx not knowing how ash works is crazy", they applied penalty to me. We all know with %100 certainly that if my opponent would had been said that my opponent is cheated, freeze him, Judge will probably obey my opponent's command without any investigation.

Anyway, I will not be the part of your community anymore just because you're wanting to be a good soldier who follow orders of your commanders, or every Judge attempts to freeze me or set me beginner status just because my history has it. The best response to authorities who have your mindset is just stop being with you, if there is no player, there will be no Judge Calls. So you cannot blame your players (as Judge) by saying "Calling Judge is treating problems I can treat anything as I wish because I am Senior and I am aware of that you cannot appeal me."

This was the end, not an appeal file. I already registered a file to your system. Thanks to you all for giving me reason(s) to stop being part of your community. Not a big problem for me, but it seems from here that is a big problem for you. I am already not playing this for weeks, thanks you to confirm that.
I hope you understand the situation from my perspective, if not it's not a big deal. I don't expect you to understand anyway.

[This topic cannot be babbling by ordinary users.]
[This topic cannot be defended by other Senior Judge(s) who want to defend their colleague(s).]
[This topic cannot be responded by Head Judge who want to defend their staff(s).]
[This topic cannot be treated as a Ban/Freeze Appeal subject.]
[This topic cannot be treated as a non-Farewells subject.]
[This topic cannot be treated as problem by Judge who thinks that can bend rules or else things as they wish.]
[This topic cannot be treated as problem which needs to be locked by Head Judge.]

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:26 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/rules
  • Inexperience
  • Not knowing basic rules of the game, or not knowing about major changes to the game since the last time a player played:
  • - A player does not know how Link Summoning works.
  • - A player enters a game not knowing what to do, or what any of the buttons do.
  • - A player would not resolve a simple ruling dispute with his opponent despite being linked to the official ruling.
  • Consequence: 1-5 days

You were set as a beginner for 1-5 days for not knowing a very basic ruling despite having nearly twice as much EXP as me, and for instead choosing to continue arguing with your opponent even after he had linked you to the ruling.

When my opponent said that "25 min hold 8k epx not knowing how ash works is crazy", they applied penalty to me. We all know with %100 certainly that if my opponent would had been said that my opponent is cheated, freeze him, Judge will probably obey my opponent's command without any investigation.

Except the judge DID investigate before applying the penalty. She looked at the logs, and made it clear that she briefly looked into your history, before deciding to apply the penalty.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #3 by troglyte » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:02 pm

If you ever wanted to try Rush Duels, let me know!
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Cromat

Post #4 by Cromat » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:15 pm

When I send a valid rule link to my opponent: the Head Judge says that; "Your opponent does not have to trust the link you send or the link you send does not need to be valid. Your opponent has the right to wait for the Judge." but I don't have the right to call or wait for the Judge, why because my opponent sent me the link.. OK.

Actually, I should consider myself lucky. Your judge could ban me just because they can, freeze my account permanently, or take revenge on me for having a bad day.

Also, I'm not going to learn the rules of this game from someone who has never played this game even once in his life. Go, and write your posts on other users' topics, and try to increase your post count at there places, not at mine.

Didn't you read the sentences under the description or did you not understand what you read?

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:05 pm

Cromat, you often times asked for basic rulings on the forum with really weird scenarios sometimes. So I guess what I'm asking about is, how do you not know how Ash works with cards like yours? I'm not trying to attack you or anything, I'm just baffled.

Also you believe the judge is bias against you because they looked at your history? Even though that information is important when handing out punishments?

Like if it was your 1st time, you'd likely get a 3 day beginner. But because you have a history of basic ruling issues why would you not think it wouldn't be increased?

I get not knowing some rulings (even I don't know every ruling). I just don't know how you come to the conclusion that the judge was corrupt.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #6 by Genexwrecker » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:07 pm

Did you guys not learn from the last thread like this?
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

MarshieDemon

Post #7 by MarshieDemon » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:17 am

Well, I was going to:

Be a Senior Judge who wants to defend their colleagues
Be a Head Judge who wants to defend their staff
Treat the topic as a problem by a Judge who thinks they can bend rules or else things as they wish
Treat this topic as a problem which needs to be locked by a Head Judge.

But since the original post said that I cannot do any of those things, I guess I can't :(

Farewell, friend! Wish you the best!

Head Administrator

Christen57

Post #8 by Christen57 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:27 am

Cromat wrote:Image

When I send a valid rule link to my opponent: the Head Judge says that; "Your opponent does not have to trust the link you send or the link you send does not need to be valid. Your opponent has the right to wait for the Judge." but I don't have the right to call or wait for the Judge, why because my opponent sent me the link.. OK.

Which judge told you this, and what was the context in which this was said? The site rules clearly list the following example of what will get you set to beginner: "A player would not resolve a simple ruling dispute with his opponent despite being linked to the official ruling."

You're saying a head judge on this site gave you permission to disregard that?

Actually, I should consider myself lucky. Your judge could ban me just because they can, freeze my account permanently, or take revenge on me for having a bad day.

No. Only Xteven can ban for anything.

Also, I'm not going to learn the rules of this game from someone who has never played this game even once in his life. Go, and write your posts on other users' topics, and try to increase your post count at there places, not at mine.

Didn't you read the sentences under the description or did you not understand what you read?

Kid, at least look at my duelingbook profile, and the amount of wins and losses I acquired from playing hundreds of times, before accusing me of "never playing yugioh"...

Renji Asuka and I are trying to help you yet you're bringing up my "post count" as if that's in any way relevant to this discussion.

SivileaIsAEgg

Post #9 by SivileaIsAEgg » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:50 pm

i like cheese...

kekwmanteehee

Post #10 by kekwmanteehee » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:08 pm

L post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Farewells”