Never Again

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
UberTrainerMinusInfinity

Never Again

Post #1 by UberTrainerMinusInfinity » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:36 pm

After that Rocket2 insult on my Street Shark Deck Spotlight, I've learnt that I was wrong.
As such, I am not going to post any more deck spotlights on this website until he is dealt with.
I will still be dueling and making cards, but I came here to enjoy myself, not to mentally injure my brain!
Goodbye, DuelingBook Forum. I will miss you....

james123
Mood:

Post #2 by james123 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:08 pm

You know, you could add him as a Foe... and not worry about him. Because, that's how I got through Life with DarwisBellium92

UberTrainerMinusInfinity

Post #3 by UberTrainerMinusInfinity » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:30 pm

james123 wrote:You know, you could add him as a Foe... and not worry about him. Because, that's how I got through Life with DarwisBellium92

I did....but the same can't be true for replies like the above one!

UberTrainerMinusInfinity

Post #4 by UberTrainerMinusInfinity » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:43 am

Even if Rocket2 is dealt with by the moderators, it is quite clear that his threatening messages have ruined my public image on this site. As such, I am offically stepping down as a duelist to look for a new career. The message is quite clear....I am a child. I need to find another job....

UberTrainerMinusInfinity

Post #5 by UberTrainerMinusInfinity » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:53 pm

....Or not.
...I'm back.
Thank you, Christen57, for fixing the problem......

Though it will probably still take a few days for me to recover. You have'nt seen the last of UberTrainerMinusInfinity yet!
TIL' THEN!!!!

UberTrainerMinusInfinity

Post #6 by UberTrainerMinusInfinity » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:10 pm

After a looong while....It's finally time for me to say goodbye for real.
It is true that the moderators have probably dealt with Rocket02...The infamous "Guttermouth Convention" thread has not seen any replies since the 1st of September. But even though I blocked Rocket02 and reported him, his words have given me a PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) of this website. I cannot even go near it any longer without being reminded of this nightmare.
THE PROOF: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=26807
I originally came here to duel with my custom cards, just like what I used to do with Duel Portal. But now, it appears my search will have to continue. The deck spotlights were to show my decks to the world, and when Christen57 started reworking them, my intention was to have him improve the power level of the decks against other ones. But Rocket02 did tell me something. That I should'nt be entirely reliant on others.
I will still enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh, but I cannot go near this site any longer from this PTSD issue. I hope you enjoyed my wonderful decks...and I'll see you in the flipside! Thank you, all, for helping to improve my decks. It's been a pleasure. But now....GOODBYE FOREVER.
As the sailor mouth fish once said..."Let's go somewhere more family oriented."
RIP UberTrainerMinusInfinity: 2022-2023
So...Pegasus, got any other custom card dueling websites?
Last edited by UberTrainerMinusInfinity on Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cromat

Post #7 by Cromat » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:51 pm

I don't know what the real issue is, but I can say this;

If he/she sends disturbing private messages via the Forum: You can complain with a screenshot (by using "Report Abuse" section at Forum). If he/she sends private messages from within the Site: Block him/her and keep private message communication between friends only. Thousands of users are also experiencing the same problem as you. If you go away just because of that; you will have done what the user who cursed you wanted. Do you want to do what that fool wants, or do you want to do what you want?

Renji Asuka

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:24 am

UberTrainerMinusInfinity wrote:After a looong while....It's finally time for me to say goodbye for real.
It is true that the moderators have probably dealt with Rocket02...The infamous "Guttermouth Convention" thread has not seen any replies since the 1st of September. But even though I blocked Rocket02 and reported him, his words have given me a PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) of this website. I cannot even go near it any longer without being reminded of this nightmare.
I originally came here to duel with my custom cards, just like what I used to do with Duel Portal. But now, it appears my search will have to continue. The deck spotlights were to show my decks to the world, and when Christen57 started reworking them, my intention was to have him improve the power level of the decks against other ones. But Rocket02 did tell me something. That I should'nt be entirely reliant on others.
I will still enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh, but I cannot go near this site any longer from this PTSD issue. I hope you enjoyed my wonderful decks...and I'll see you in the flipside! Thank you, all, for helping to improve my decks. It's been a pleasure. But now....GOODBYE FOREVER.

There is no way in hell you have PTSD from that incident.

Like bruh, you really should get a thicker skin.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

james123
Mood:

Post #9 by james123 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:51 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
UberTrainerMinusInfinity wrote:After a looong while....It's finally time for me to say goodbye for real.

I agree, just get up and forget it

Christen57

Post #10 by Christen57 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:36 pm

james123 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

The PTSD is most likely due to Uber failing / refusing to stand up for himself when Rocket2 was being so hostile. The regret from not standing up to cyberbullying usually hurts far more than the cyberbullying itself, and is far more likely to lead to PTSD than said bullying itself.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-consequences-of-not-standing-up-to-a-bully/answer/Robert-House-94
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/109skxi/anyone_else_find_themselves_regretting_not/

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:56 pm

Christen57 wrote:
james123 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:There is no way in hell you have PTSD from that incident.

The PTSD is most likely due to Uber failing / refusing to stand up for himself when Rocket2 was being so hostile. The regret from not standing up to cyberbullying usually hurts far more than the cyberbullying itself, and is far more likely to lead to PTSD than said bullying itself.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-consequences-of-not-standing-up-to-a-bully/answer/Robert-House-94
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/109skxi/anyone_else_find_themselves_regretting_not/

Don't forget bullying is rather healthy in moderation. It does help character building. It also helps build men. It helps teach us how to control our emotions so that men can be a pillar that not only supports the family unit, but also society.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #12 by troglyte » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:27 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
james123 wrote:I agree, just get up and forget it

Don't forget bullying is rather healthy in moderation. It does help character building. It also helps build men. It helps teach us how to control our emotions so that men can be a pillar that not only supports the family unit, but also society.

There are healthier ways to better oneself.

Much like how tobacco is not a healthy stress reliever.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:58 pm

troglyte wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

The way I view stuff like tobacco is everyone is going to die of something. So just pick your poison and enjoy life.

But the point is that without bullying a man would realistically not be able to keep it together during a crisis.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #14 by troglyte » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:10 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Don't forget bullying is rather healthy in moderation. It does help character building. It also helps build men. It helps teach us how to control our emotions so that men can be a pillar that not only supports the family unit, but also society.

The way I view stuff like tobacco is everyone is going to die of something. So just pick your poison and enjoy life.

But the point is that without bullying a man would realistically not be able to keep it together during a crisis.

No one CHOOSES to be bullied. Character growth doesn't excuse bullying, it happens IN SPITE of it.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Renji Asuka

Post #15 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:12 am

troglyte wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
troglyte wrote:

No one CHOOSES to be bullied. Character growth doesn't excuse bullying, it happens IN SPITE of it.

Where did I ever argue that people choose to be bullied? I think you're misunderstanding what was said.

Return to “Farewells”