I'm leaving dueling book forever

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
s.nickid

I'm leaving dueling book forever

Post #1 by s.nickid » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:49 pm

I'm leaving duel book forever because I had to used a diffrent PC because the PC that would have not crash dueling book on me the sensor for the mouse and key board broke, and I play someone in unrated Traditional format with the rules no Trolling, with my lap top, and all of the sudden I would not see the move he make but I did heard it, I was telling him the truth on what happen and he block me for it because he thought I was troling, so why Would I troll if my rules is no trolling, I do not have a toxic personality like that, when I left the duel I could not even press the exit button nothing would show, If I continued useing this replacement and it continued to happen every one is going to block me for no reason, and I could get frozen for no reason. And I'm not placeing the Browser extension because that is hacking. So good by forever dueling book because dueling book sucks, I will be stuck having no fun in Yugioh master duel only.

s.nickid

Post #2 by s.nickid » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:43 am

Only the game, dueling book not the forum, I will only return if it is guarantee for me to not get accused of Trolling, when I'm telling the truth on what is going on. I will only return if my real life friend will play with me, which will be extremly rare. If someone one wants to play dueling book with me, it will be Traditional unrated, no Trolling, no FTK, no link summon spamming, and they would have to e-mail me in this forum, and they would have to understand if it looks like I'm trolling, it is really my side glitching up no joke. If it does not work, and they still block me for trolling when I'm telling the truth after a certain amount of people I will cancel that way of accepting match, and also if I get frozen for being accuse of Trolling when I'm not will also be cancel being I would be frozen for no reason, and even if the frozen for no reason gets remove it will remain cancel.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #3 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:10 am

Dude, you have a someone huge mental problem... literally
Stop nosense complains
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

s.nickid

Post #4 by s.nickid » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:28 pm

@DarwisBellium92: Go say that to a real person with a mental problem right in is face, you will get arrested for Harrasment. Your comment mean nothing to me, because you do not know me, and I do not know you. I'm not going to site here arguing with a Troll. That need to make people feel bad, because he have abusing parent.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #5 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:03 pm

s.nickid wrote:@DarwisBellium92: Go say that to a real person with a mental problem right in is face, you will get arrested for Harrasment. Your comment mean nothing to me, because you do not know me, and I do not know you. I'm not going to site here arguing with a Troll. That need to make people feel bad, because he have abusing parent.

First; the tagging an user on this forum doesn't work.
Second; You messed up great.
The troll is you and not me and stop making unnecessary drama and complaints!
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

s.nickid

Post #6 by s.nickid » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:13 pm

I'm returning back to dueling book, because the big computer got fix, so their is a better chance that it will not bug out on me, however the big computer still used keyboard and mouse that are USB so they can run out of battery anytime. If I see that I'm accused of Trolling because my opponent assume I'm lying, when I'm not. And if it happen too many times, then I will be permanently out of duelingbook, not the forum.

DinGirsunga

Post #7 by DinGirsunga » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:26 am

I'm leaving it because the users are toxic and bad character and the judges condone this type of action.

greg503

Post #8 by greg503 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:24 am

DinGirsunga wrote:I'm leaving it because the users are toxic and bad character and the judges condone this type of action.

skill issue?
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Farewells”