It's been a blast y'all

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
Genexwrecker

Re: It's been a blast y'all

Post #21 by Genexwrecker » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:49 pm

I hope your attitude and behavior improve after leaving the site. I genuinely used to think of you as a friend a few years back but your behavior led to more and more problems as it got worse and worse. Wish you the best.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #22 by Christen57 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:38 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:I hope your attitude and behavior improve after leaving the site. I genuinely used to think of you as a friend a few years back but your behavior led to more and more problems as it got worse and worse. Wish you the best.

Is there a chance he could appeal this ban months from now or something if he improves his behavior or is he really never getting another chance again no matter what?

Genexwrecker

Post #23 by Genexwrecker » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:16 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:I hope your attitude and behavior improve after leaving the site. I genuinely used to think of you as a friend a few years back but your behavior led to more and more problems as it got worse and worse. Wish you the best.

Is there a chance he could appeal this ban months from now or something if he improves his behavior or is he really never getting another chance again no matter what?

No they are done

Gamat

Post #24 by Gamat » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:02 am

Genexwrecker nice pfp i am a furry too ;)

GiveMeTheDDD

Post #25 by GiveMeTheDDD » Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:18 am

Didn't realize until now but man DB lost an OG tonight...most people just see the toxicity and troll side of you but as someone that's been through the ups and downs with you and knows things that most people don't, I know you're a great person.

On the outside looking in we're just buds memeing through a screen but it's hard to put into words how much it meant to me when you congratulated me for 2000 views when you yourself were already at 20k+.

Times are changing bro, not many people are willing to appreciate the sheer comedic genius you've used to carry this site for the past few years.

Hopefully you come back eventually but until then keep that head up and grind on those tummy pics

-That nobody that you helped turned into a somebody

Genexwrecker

Post #26 by Genexwrecker » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:18 am

Gamat wrote:Genexwrecker nice pfp i am a furry too ;)

I'm not a furry
marshie is tho

Sound4

Post #27 by Sound4 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:54 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

No they are done

So what can they do?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #28 by Lil Oldman » Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:21 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

No they are done

So what can they do?

Nothing. They are done.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

April
Mood:

Post #29 by April » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:12 pm

GiveMeTheDDD wrote:Didn't realize until now but man DB lost an OG tonight...most people just see the toxicity and troll side of you but as someone that's been through the ups and downs with you and knows things that most people don't, I know you're a great person.

On the outside looking in we're just buds memeing through a screen but it's hard to put into words how much it meant to me when you congratulated me for 2000 views when you yourself were already at 20k+.

Times are changing bro, not many people are willing to appreciate the sheer comedic genius you've used to carry this site for the past few years.

Hopefully you come back eventually but until then keep that head up and grind on those tummy pics

-That nobody that you helped turned into a somebody

You know it my guy! <3 'preciate you lots still yk, hope all goes well with u!
funny money, no, this is not no silly guap

BorrelswordArchfiend

Post #30 by BorrelswordArchfiend » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:33 pm

More than once I have considered leaving DB because of the toxicity, but I think things will change. They haven't, and I'm so close to leaving it all behind
Excuse my controversial thoughts, but I actually care about things.

Return to “Farewells”