I'm done with Yugioh.

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
parhelia_0000
Mood:

I'm done with Yugioh.

Post #1 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:52 am

After careful consideration, I've decided to permanently retire from Yugioh. It's come to a point where this game is just not enjoyable for me anymore.

Forget about the fact that tier 0 formats keep on coming back. Custom card community has become so toxic to the point where they've literally soured whatever enjoyment I had left out of this game. Everyone keeps on arguing about how cards should be balanced vs how cards should be OP, etc. to the point where arguments escalated to cyber-bullying and harassment. And seeing as how the custom card community isn't going to change for the better anytime soon, and considering the fact that I am not enjoying this game any further in TCG for that matter, I've decided that I'm gonna retire from this game so that I can focus more on my real-life activities. The last thing I want to see myself become is a failure who has no life, spending hours just trying to get pointless enjoyment out of the game.

And to prove that I am not a hypocrite, this thread also serves as a special request to the admins to ban me from DuelingBook. And before you ask, no, I didn't break any rules in the server. This is a request for a voluntary perma ban, so that this ensures that I won't be tempted to come back to the game that ruined whatever enjoyment I had left in the very last game-based hobby I'll probably ever have in my lifetime.

I UNDERSTAND THAT PERMA BANS ARE IRREVERSIBLE AND THAT I AM REQUESTING FOR A VOLUNTARY BAN AT MY OWN WILL.

See y'all later, alligators, it's been a fun ride.
Last edited by parhelia_0000 on Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:57 am

Cyber-bullying and harrasment? Do you mean Wek calling you a troll because you used the same thing you criticized?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #3 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:57 am

Lil Oldman wrote:Cyber-bullying and harrasment? Do you mean Wek calling you a troll because you used the same thing you criticized?

No, I'm talking about the incident I had with Rocket2 in the Xenomorph Archetype thread.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:59 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Cyber-bullying and harrasment? Do you mean Wek calling you a troll because you used the same thing you criticized?

No, I'm talking about the incident I had with Rocket2 in the Xenomorph Archetype thread.

lmao thats even worse
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #5 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:00 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:

lmao thats even worse

In any case, what's done is done. This game is dead to me. I don't want to ever come back to this game again. And hopefully, with a voluntary ban request, I won't be tempted to return to the game just to relive all the bad memories I've had here.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #6 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:05 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:No, I'm talking about the incident I had with Rocket2 in the Xenomorph Archetype thread.

lmao thats even worse

In any case, what's done is done. This game is dead to me. I don't want to ever come back to this game again. And hopefully, with a voluntary ban request, I won't be tempted to return to the game just to relive all the bad memories I've had here.

Eh, I said the same thing about these forums. Regardless, hopefully you find another hobby that is fulfilling, since enjoyment is never pointless in my opinion.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #7 by troglyte » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:25 am

You'll be back, soon you'll see
You'll remember you belong to me
You'll be back, time will tell
You'll remember that I served you well
Oceans rise, empires fall
We have seen each other through it all
And when push comes to shove
I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!

-"You'll be back" from the Hamilton Musical
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

CustomWalker

Post #8 by CustomWalker » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:14 pm

just join a discord server that has a simular idea of custom card designe, you do, and try to make it work.
there are so many servers out there, if you like combo decks, 99% of them sould be almost perfect for you...

PENMASTER

Post #9 by PENMASTER » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:04 am

yea fucking cyber bullying of all things I will never accept that being real other then doxxing or wide spread defamation not a few insults as they say "get some friends lol"-me also if you wanna be banned just do something to get banned for the fun of it lets see some slurs thrown around
love2hate

ominous

Post #10 by ominous » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:25 am

And nothing of value was lost.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Return to “Farewells”