Bye for now

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
ZIADABOUD

Bye for now

Post #1 by ZIADABOUD » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:55 am

on april 2nd, i found out two important people passed away in my family, a person almost the same age as me having a bright future and who i considered closest, gone. the other one was my uncle. left dueling book for a while but came back on thursday acting like it never happened, trying to be me old goofy self, trying to avoid the problem, and just realised who miserable i felt most of the day. i thought dueling book would be a good escapism but i believe i shouldn't be running away from my problems. try to talk to the amazing people on discord which brought me great joy in the past but now it is different. instead of acting like it didn't affect me, i'll try to somewhat mature from the experience. playing yugioh isn't bringing me any joy in the moment. if for some reason you don't believe me, which i could care less now tbh, you can ask mango for i found out my roommate contacted him for some reason i would not like to disclose. so yeah bye for now to everyone i considered a friend here. alot of amazing people here but i believe i just have to change for the best for their sake. this is my first step and i hope everything goes well for everybody. the time i spent here was fun and thank u to everybody.
if you could give me one more bird waka in the comments it would be appreciated.

DynamicExplosion

Post #2 by DynamicExplosion » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:35 pm

???
Last edited by DynamicExplosion on Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Twisted Soul

Post #3 by Twisted Soul » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:38 pm

Damn dude. I hope it all goes well for you and that you come back someday. I know how it feels to lose someone, it's shitty so being immature is normally a great way to hide away from those feelings. That's me daily. I hope you will still be active on discord at least as its fun talking to you. I hope you heal up and come back soon, ill miss you even doe you biggest snake I know <3.

Hope to see you back soon, >that nigga that you didn't get along with but became friends with.
Until we meet again.

Delirious Mango

Post #4 by Delirious Mango » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Bye Ziad!!!! Hope everything goes well for you and the rest of your family, wish you the best of luck!!

- Delirious Mango

Monarch Snow

Post #5 by Monarch Snow » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:14 pm

While I can't exactly relate to losing a family member, I've shared specs of what it would feel like.
I hope everything for you and your family goes well. Best of luck in everything you do in your departure.
See you champ :(
RC-1, PC-1, & DC-1 Konami® Certified Judge
Retired Duelingbook Tournament Organizer
Retired Ozone Host/Administrator
Retired Judge in DU, DNx, /r/ Subrredit Discord, & The Ruling Zone
Founder of i3 & Harmonic Souls: Organized Play

dpowell3543

Post #6 by dpowell3543 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:31 pm

Sorry for your loss. A good friend of mine passed away too in early July. I know how it feels. I wish you luck with your endeavors.

Return to “Farewells”