Cya, losers. Enjoy your game.

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Re: Cya, losers. Enjoy your game.

Post #21 by greg503 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:45 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I don't think you understood what I was saying I knew the guy misquote Renji Asuka but that wasn't the reason I commented. You even saw I didn't even comment on the reason the guy is leaving DB for.

You say Renji is misinterpreting things to make his point seem more valid, but aren't you also doing that?

When did I ever misinterpret something to make my point more valid?

Literally this thread
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:58 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #22 by Sound4 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:29 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You have no point, you're using doctored quotes to push your narrative that I'm such a "bad" person.

Pointing out hypocrisies doesn't support any of your arguments.

I have literally seen other threads you writing in caps for some reason. All of sudden swearing at them for no reason. I am not interested about the other guy is saying that was never my point.

As if caps have anything to do with it. Also cursing has always been a part of my vocabulary, don't like it? Get over it.

You do it for no reason

Sound4
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:58 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #23 by Sound4 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:29 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:You say Renji is misinterpreting things to make his point seem more valid, but aren't you also doing that?

When did I ever misinterpret something to make my point more valid?

Literally this thread

No read my previous post

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Post #24 by greg503 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:21 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I have literally seen other threads you writing in caps for some reason. All of sudden swearing at them for no reason. I am not interested about the other guy is saying that was never my point.

As if caps have anything to do with it. Also cursing has always been a part of my vocabulary, don't like it? Get over it.

You do it for no reason

Very relevant post to you not being at fault huh?
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1496
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 142

Post #25 by Renji Asuka » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:48 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I have literally seen other threads you writing in caps for some reason. All of sudden swearing at them for no reason. I am not interested about the other guy is saying that was never my point.

As if caps have anything to do with it. Also cursing has always been a part of my vocabulary, don't like it? Get over it.

You do it for no reason

You say you done research, but you haven't. I already stated why I used caps on the forum, if I was to use caps.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

TheRoyalAu
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:50 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Mount Gambier, Australia
Mood:
Contact:

Post #26 by TheRoyalAu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:33 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Well, there is no point in wasting time with a retarded and toxic like DarkPriscilla. :lol:



I couldn't agree more. Hehehehehe
RC-1 and DC-1 Approved.
Official Konami Judge.

Sound4
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:58 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #27 by Sound4 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:11 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:As if caps have anything to do with it. Also cursing has always been a part of my vocabulary, don't like it? Get over it.

You do it for no reason

You say you done research, but you haven't. I already stated why I used caps on the forum, if I was to use caps.

I have done research. You use caps for no reason.

TheRoyalAu
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:50 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Mount Gambier, Australia
Mood:
Contact:

Post #28 by TheRoyalAu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:24 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You do it for no reason

You say you done research, but you haven't. I already stated why I used caps on the forum, if I was to use caps.

I have done research. You use caps for no reason.


Just another fine example of opinion, or hypocrisy in this case by a really poor player, unsportsman-like in nature.
RC-1 and DC-1 Approved.
Official Konami Judge.

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Post #29 by greg503 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:26 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You do it for no reason

You say you done research, but you haven't. I already stated why I used caps on the forum, if I was to use caps.

I have done research. You use caps for no reason.

DO YOU NEED A REASON TO USE CAPS LOCK? DOES IT MATTER IF CAPS LOCK IS USED?
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1496
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 142

Post #30 by Renji Asuka » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:05 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You do it for no reason

You say you done research, but you haven't. I already stated why I used caps on the forum, if I was to use caps.

I have done research. You use caps for no reason.

YOU HAVE NOT DONE RESEARCH AT ALL, MAYBE YOU SHOULD THEN YOU'D KNOW WHY.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:58 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #31 by Sound4 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:48 pm

TheRoyalAu wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You say you done research, but you haven't. I already stated why I used caps on the forum, if I was to use caps.

I have done research. You use caps for no reason.


Just another fine example of opinion, or hypocrisy in this case by a really poor player, unsportsman-like in nature.

What are you trying to say?

Sound4
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:58 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #32 by Sound4 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You say you done research, but you haven't. I already stated why I used caps on the forum, if I was to use caps.

I have done research. You use caps for no reason.

YOU HAVE NOT DONE RESEARCH AT ALL, MAYBE YOU SHOULD THEN YOU'D KNOW WHY.

I have done research look at my previous posts.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1496
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 142

Post #33 by Renji Asuka » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:06 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I have done research. You use caps for no reason.

YOU HAVE NOT DONE RESEARCH AT ALL, MAYBE YOU SHOULD THEN YOU'D KNOW WHY.

I have done research look at my previous posts.

IF YOU HAD DONE RESEARCH, YOU WOULD KNOW WHY CAPS GET USED.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:58 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #34 by Sound4 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:46 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:YOU HAVE NOT DONE RESEARCH AT ALL, MAYBE YOU SHOULD THEN YOU'D KNOW WHY.

I have done research look at my previous posts.

IF YOU HAD DONE RESEARCH, YOU WOULD KNOW WHY CAPS GET USED.

Like I said earlier you do it for no reason. For example, when you replied to me saying "DUELING BOOK HAS ITS OWN RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW HERE.". You did that for no reason and completely unnecessary.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1496
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 142

Post #35 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:55 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I have done research look at my previous posts.

IF YOU HAD DONE RESEARCH, YOU WOULD KNOW WHY CAPS GET USED.

Like I said earlier you do it for no reason. For example, when you replied to me saying "DUELING BOOK HAS ITS OWN RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW HERE.". You did that for no reason and completely unnecessary.

YOU WERE ALREADY TOLD YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY RESEARCH ON THE MATTER, IF SO, YOU WOULD HAD KNOWN WHY. SO STOP YOUR LYING!
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Post #36 by greg503 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:IF YOU HAD DONE RESEARCH, YOU WOULD KNOW WHY CAPS GET USED.

Like I said earlier you do it for no reason. For example, when you replied to me saying "DUELING BOOK HAS ITS OWN RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW HERE.". You did that for no reason and completely unnecessary.

YOU WERE ALREADY TOLD YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY RESEARCH ON THE MATTER, IF SO, YOU WOULD HAD KNOWN WHY. SO STOP YOUR LYING!

SO WHY DON'T YOU TELL US THIS REASON INSTEAD OF REPEATING YOURSELF?
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:58 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #37 by Sound4 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:41 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:IF YOU HAD DONE RESEARCH, YOU WOULD KNOW WHY CAPS GET USED.

Like I said earlier you do it for no reason. For example, when you replied to me saying "DUELING BOOK HAS ITS OWN RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW HERE.". You did that for no reason and completely unnecessary.

YOU WERE ALREADY TOLD YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY RESEARCH ON THE MATTER, IF SO, YOU WOULD HAD KNOWN WHY. SO STOP YOUR LYING!

I did research you know this.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1496
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 142

Post #38 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:26 pm

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Like I said earlier you do it for no reason. For example, when you replied to me saying "DUELING BOOK HAS ITS OWN RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW HERE.". You did that for no reason and completely unnecessary.

YOU WERE ALREADY TOLD YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY RESEARCH ON THE MATTER, IF SO, YOU WOULD HAD KNOWN WHY. SO STOP YOUR LYING!

SO WHY DON'T YOU TELL US THIS REASON INSTEAD OF REPEATING YOURSELF?

ITS TO EMPHASIZE ON A POINT THAT PEOPLE FAIL TO GRASP, BUT NOW I'M DOING IT CAUSE IT UPSETS SOUND4.

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Like I said earlier you do it for no reason. For example, when you replied to me saying "DUELING BOOK HAS ITS OWN RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW HERE.". You did that for no reason and completely unnecessary.

YOU WERE ALREADY TOLD YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY RESEARCH ON THE MATTER, IF SO, YOU WOULD HAD KNOWN WHY. SO STOP YOUR LYING!

I did research you know this.


OBVIOUSLY NOT, YOU CLAIM YOU DID OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAD GAINED THE INFO ABOVE.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

TheRoyalAu
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:50 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Mount Gambier, Australia
Mood:
Contact:

Post #39 by TheRoyalAu » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:41 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:YOU WERE ALREADY TOLD YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY RESEARCH ON THE MATTER, IF SO, YOU WOULD HAD KNOWN WHY. SO STOP YOUR LYING!

SO WHY DON'T YOU TELL US THIS REASON INSTEAD OF REPEATING YOURSELF?

ITS TO EMPHASIZE ON A POINT THAT PEOPLE FAIL TO GRASP, BUT NOW I'M DOING IT CAUSE IT UPSETS SOUND4.

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:YOU WERE ALREADY TOLD YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY RESEARCH ON THE MATTER, IF SO, YOU WOULD HAD KNOWN WHY. SO STOP YOUR LYING!

I did research you know this.


OBVIOUSLY NOT, YOU CLAIM YOU DID OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAD GAINED THE INFO ABOVE.


This is priceless :D
RC-1 and DC-1 Approved.
Official Konami Judge.

troglyte
User avatar
Posts: 349
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:23 pm
Reputation: 67
Mood:

Post #40 by troglyte » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:21 pm

Called it. He's already back after less than 2 weeks.

WHAT A SURPRISE.

https://imgur.com/uFTXcrJ
"If your opponent is not saying anything then that is your problem." - Sound4

Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG


Return to “Farewells”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests