Pointless Fight

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
Avianne

Pointless Fight

Post #1 by Avianne » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:59 pm

At least I found some kind of truth in this so I know it wasn't my fault

I still wish the moderators given me information so I could have actually proved my innocence and actually being able to appeal for the reason. But this is just how the moderators are. And part of this because my vpn isn't private. Apparently someone else using the same vpn I was got banned, and that's how this happened.

Again, I was never even banned before and tried to show them that when the accusation was made.
If they were to give me more information and even a name I know me and my friends could actually prove I'm not them.

But whatever, I learned once you're banned you're banned and the mods don't even care to do anything about it

I got frozen while I wasn't even online and that's more when I started realizing about this and for something I never done on any of my accounts. Something to do with rated.

Other than that, vpns aren't allowed, they just get me more banned easily. even when I don't do anything. I have tried fighting this for a long time to where I just given up.

Also, of course I'm going to use a vpn when you have people that like to track others and steal information like Stabby, rachjumper, which is why I just straight up don't trust anyone on the internet.

So whatever, goodbye, you all have won this fight
"Blind as a bee, bold like a bird"-Avianne

Alisae

Post #2 by Alisae » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:24 am

Something similar actually happened to me on DN.
Back in DN days you couldn't use VPNs to log on or else you would get banned. Somehow my real IP address got labelled as a VPN and no one understood what the issue was so I wasn't able to use the website because they thought that if they just unban the acc it solves the problem.

Christen57

Post #3 by Christen57 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:58 am

Avianne wrote:At least I found some kind of truth in this so I know it wasn't my fault

I still wish the moderators given me information so I could have actually proved my innocence and actually being able to appeal for the reason. But this is just how the moderators are. And part of this because my vpn isn't private. Apparently someone else using the same vpn I was got banned, and that's how this happened.

Again, I was never even banned before and tried to show them that when the accusation was made.
If they were to give me more information and even a name I know me and my friends could actually prove I'm not them.

But whatever, I learned once you're banned you're banned and the mods don't even care to do anything about it

I got frozen while I wasn't even online and that's more when I started realizing about this and for something I never done on any of my accounts. Something to do with rated.

Other than that, vpns aren't allowed, they just get me more banned easily. even when I don't do anything. I have tried fighting this for a long time to where I just given up.

Also, of course I'm going to use a vpn when you have people that like to track others and steal information like Stabby, rachjumper, which is why I just straight up don't trust anyone on the internet.

You don't need a vpn for duelingbook public or private. They actually slow down your internet connection speed, making you lag more.

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:04 am

Christen57 wrote:
Avianne wrote:At least I found some kind of truth in this so I know it wasn't my fault

You don't need a vpn for duelingbook public or private. They actually slow down your internet connection speed, making you lag more.

But VPNs are inherently more secure
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #5 by Christen57 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:12 am

greg503 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

What you need more security from? What's wrong with just using duelingbook normally?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #6 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:51 am

Christen57 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

What you need more security from? What's wrong with just using duelingbook normally?

Security breaches and hackers maybe (I am not sure, I dont know a lot of that side of the Internet.)
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #7 by Christen57 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:02 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
greg503 wrote:But VPNs are inherently more secure

Security breaches and hackers maybe (I am not sure, I dont know a lot of that side of the Internet.)

Nobody is going to "hack" you or "breach" you on duelingbook as long as you don't give away any personal information.

Genexwrecker

Post #8 by Genexwrecker » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:08 am

As stated in our policy users are resoponsible for all activity on the network they use. If you used a public network then anything any user does on that network will affect the other users on that network wether they are the same person or not. This is simply policy.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

the flaming storm

Post #9 by the flaming storm » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:41 am

" they caught me evading on my vpn babyrage mods bad copium im leaving forever now dont even try to search for new vpns wink wink "

Avianne

Post #10 by Avianne » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:56 am

Christen57 tell that to the people literally hacking the site
Genex I just wanted Avianne back, it wasn't even banned before the random accusations started
flaming storm I have literally pointed out and proved to player1 that I was never even banned before I was actually banned

All I did was get all my opera vpns banned and one of my friends recommended me another free one but it was already banned so I just give up, I literally can't log on anymore

Just literally all of you shut the fuck up
I literally tried proving my innocence 5 times already and got banned 5 times because Lantern's fucking stubbornness to not even try to cooperate with me. Hell even Pot_Of_Cupidity knows the whole story already too and he thinks that Lantern thinks I'm Grabbin somebody

I'm just so infuriated no matter how hard, or how many times I try, I just get ignored because the fact is now I am banned, and that Lantern thinks I'm that other dude which a lot of people that know me already know that I'm not

Runzy
Mood:

Post #11 by Runzy » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:32 am

Unlucky, cya.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

Christen57

Post #12 by Christen57 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:53 pm

Avianne wrote:Christen57 tell that to the people literally hacking the site
Genex I just wanted Avianne back, it wasn't even banned before the random accusations started
flaming storm I have literally pointed out and proved to player1 that I was never even banned before I was actually banned

All I did was get all my opera vpns banned and one of my friends recommended me another free one but it was already banned so I just give up, I literally can't log on anymore

Just literally all of you shut the fuck up
I literally tried proving my innocence 5 times already and got banned 5 times because Lantern's fucking stubbornness to not even try to cooperate with me. Hell even Pot_Of_Cupidity knows the whole story already too and he thinks that Lantern thinks I'm Grabbin somebody

I'm just so infuriated no matter how hard, or how many times I try, I just get ignored because the fact is now I am banned, and that Lantern thinks I'm that other dude which a lot of people that know me already know that I'm not

Nobody is hacking the site. I've actually tried hacking the site myself using javascript, not because I wanted to doing anything malicious, but because I just wanted to see what kind of defenses the site had and if there were any noticeable flaws in it that needed fixing.

Don't use VPNs on duelingbook. Doing so puts a target on your back and makes anyone who gets banned on it take you down with them.

What exactly do you mean when you said you "tried proving my innocence 5 times already"? How exactly are you trying to prove this? Maybe the way you're trying to prove it or go about proving it is faulty, and that's why the admins aren't convinced?

Avianne

Post #13 by Avianne » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:20 am

Christen, if you must know this is what I did.
I literally ban-evaded and went right back to Lantern for some answers, thats all I wanted so that way I can at least get more information about who he thought I was but he didn't want to listen to reason. Instead after I told him who I was and asking him why he did what he did he just froze me and banned me again. I was so infuriated.

I did it again, this time asked Player1. He was a lot more reasonable. Except he told me to appeal for it again, on here, and also Lantern has to decide on it as well and you know how that happened. Player1 banned me after our conversation but I told him that was reasonable. The fact Lantern got back to me after without answering any of my questions infuriated me even more.

Seriously, if I had anything to hide, if I knew what I was doing was wrong, I wouldn't keep going back to them trying to figure out where all of this is coming from. All I learned, Lantern is an unreasonable jerk who doesn't cooperate with anyone. Like how this started with me, just bans me without asking any questions. Because I know, I'm innocent. It's a case of mistaken identity but thats not the point now.

It's all POINTLESS is because I got literally all of my vpns at this point just trying. I can no longer use opera. My friend's vpn was already banned apparently. I just wanted to be me but now known as Avianne, went from being De Mortem then Post Mortem after De Mortem and Avianne got banned. Seriously, if they are reading this Avianne was not banned before, Avianne was banned at the same time De Mortem was.

Just give me Avianne back .___.

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:48 am

Avianne wrote:Christen, if you must know this is what I did.
I literally ban-evaded and went right back to Lantern for some answers, thats all I wanted so that way I can at least get more information about who he thought I was but he didn't want to listen to reason. Instead after I told him who I was and asking him why he did what he did he just froze me and banned me again. I was so infuriated.

I did it again, this time asked Player1. He was a lot more reasonable. Except he told me to appeal for it again, on here, and also Lantern has to decide on it as well and you know how that happened. Player1 banned me after our conversation but I told him that was reasonable. The fact Lantern got back to me after without answering any of my questions infuriated me even more.

Seriously, if I had anything to hide, if I knew what I was doing was wrong, I wouldn't keep going back to them trying to figure out where all of this is coming from. All I learned, Lantern is an unreasonable jerk who doesn't cooperate with anyone. Like how this started with me, just bans me without asking any questions. Because I know, I'm innocent. It's a case of mistaken identity but thats not the point now.

It's all POINTLESS is because I got literally all of my vpns at this point just trying. I can no longer use opera. My friend's vpn was already banned apparently. I just wanted to be me but now known as Avianne, went from being De Mortem then Post Mortem after De Mortem and Avianne got banned. Seriously, if they are reading this Avianne was not banned before, Avianne was banned at the same time De Mortem was.

Just give me Avianne back .___.

Congrats, you did something wrong, you then tried to ban evaded, got punished for it. Everything you experienced was a result of your actions.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

the flaming storm

Post #15 by the flaming storm » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:29 pm

>i got frozen so i evaded to ask for explaination (not like u can pm admins even while frozen or ask on discord) and got frozen cuz evaded can u imagine what i did? i evaded again :)

u are the best

Avianne

Post #16 by Avianne » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:30 pm

the flaming storm wrote:>i got frozen so i evaded to ask for explaination (not like u can pm admins even while frozen or ask on discord) and got frozen cuz evaded can u imagine what i did? i evaded again :)

u are the best

Do you all need new glasses or are you 2 literally just brain-dead retarded?

I have said, multiple times already, I was never even banned in the first place and the first time that accusation was made by Lantern I was not even ban-evading and was not even banned. So when Lantern made that accusation and then banned me that was the first time any of my accounts have been banned. That is when I actually did ban-evade to ask him why so I can try to clear things up.

That should be more of a sign that you got the wrong person, that I don't know what's going on here, and I just want answers so I can actually try to clear things up. Which he refused to answer me, multiple fucking times. It is literally so god damn idiotic that the admins don't need to tell you anything and keep this information to themselves so it is impossible to appeal for whatever the fuck. Next time I will literally hack someone's account just to prove a point and it will automatically be their fault and they can see how frustrating it is to try to talk with these admins.

Genexwrecker

Post #17 by Genexwrecker » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:13 pm

This attitude is exactly why we shouldnt let you back on duelingbook.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

PENMASTER

Post #18 by PENMASTER » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:55 pm

ya know i just wanted to add this whats the point of the appeal if you don't know what you did and the "if you did something you know what it was" line is stupid yalls systems work against each other just wanted to add that goodbye
love2hate

d1234

Post #19 by d1234 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:55 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:This attitude is exactly why we shouldnt let you back on duelingbook.

then why are YOU here?
Remove Dark Cyborg from beginner.

greg503

Post #20 by greg503 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:01 pm

d1234 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:This attitude is exactly why we shouldnt let you back on duelingbook.

then why are YOU here?

To be a representative of the DB staff?
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Farewells”