Until We Meet Again by Monarch Snow

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
Monarch Snow

Until We Meet Again by Monarch Snow

Post #1 by Monarch Snow » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:14 am

I was expecting myself to leave the YGO Community due to pregnancy in August. However, life factors that weren't pregnancy decided to interfere in that and simply made my farewell far quicker than I expected. The time period for the issues to be resolved are likely to take longer than what I hoped for. A return to this particular online community in itself is unlikely, let alone a quick one.

To those I've known, friends & foes a-like my departure will be seen as something you'll remember. You may remember me as "The Woman that Cried Make me Judge","The Winx "That Mod from Nexus" (Nexus is bullshit btw), "The Blabbermouth", "The Helper", "CloudParameters Alt/2.0", "The Newbie","The Ozone Host", or "The Ozone Host/Judge", but none of those names fit that description for me. Simply put, I'm me.

My experience with YGO Online was definitely an interesting one. Starting from 2016 and coming to a close in 2018. Things I wanted to be online in this community were simply were not meant to be, but hey I can least laugh about it, reflecting on the past.

If you know me IRL, then you may/may NOT see me at YCS Seacacus (Judging or NOT). To close this off, I'm leaving a little description those in this farewell. These aren't in any particular order. If you're from Nexus and still have my poem, you know where this is going lmao.

Ree Ree: Sister 1.0 The sister I never had. Times of greatness through this jungle called Dueling Book. My navigator, I'll miss you most of all.

Cloudie: Sister 2.0 You were inactive, but when you were we always had a hoot. Best be with you.

Alexis: Sister 3.0 The most energetic, creative and active person I've met. I'll miss you a helload, but may the best be with us and hey maybe we can meet each other IRL.

Kara Kalinowski: Sister 4.0 Funny & hard-working.

Cameron Saunders: While your love for YGO may have died, times of greatness and friendship last forever.

Genexwrecker: Thanks for the opportunity in Ozone and may the best come your way.

GoA: You won't miss my essays, but you'll definitely miss having an active and willing host (outside of Waka).

Waka: Read you wrong at first, but good friend regardless. Will miss ya kid.

Shamzan: ...

YXL: An overall solid person, best of luck for the future.

Reqliate: My God, cancer. Needs to hop of the Hearthstone and play YGO again. Paleozoic bastard. I'll miss you. BTW, your dono will be sent via Paypal, message me Discord and I'll send it on an alt E-Mail address when this situation is done.

Solja/Februarys: Two different users, but both I had the same feelings towards. Best of luck for the future.

Tote: If you're not a judge if I return, I'll cease from calling you a cute Kirby. I'll miss you sooo much ;-;

Tombs: Thanks for The Ruling Zone opportunity.

Runzy: Thanks for creating The Ruling Zone. (Tombstone give back.)

LightPhenix/Asmo: You fit into the category "One of the Single Best Judges I've Ever Met". Best of luck for the future.

Zepharos: We've had our feuds, you've backstabbed me twice, but I pray for the future. That the future will cease painful memories.

Fable/Rafa: Inactive as hell, but still solid people. Farewell and you'll be missed.

Anyone who had a good relationship with me in Dueling Nexus:
A place that turned into absolute fuckery, but good times lasted there. May the sim will be shutdown and people will migrate here.

Last, but not least Xteven:
I probably bugged you to hell, but at least not to the point you hate me.
Goodbye and thank you for the wonderful opportunity you created for me.
I pray for the best with your website and may the future be create.
Also make Trickstar Candina an avatar, goddamn it. :(

If this account is online, without a proper post from Discord or the forums announcing a return, then it has been hacked. (No conspiracy)
There's nothing else to say, but until we meet again. Goodbye <3
RC-1, PC-1, & DC-1 Konami® Certified Judge
Retired Duelingbook Tournament Organizer
Retired Ozone Host/Administrator
Retired Judge in DU, DNx, /r/ Subrredit Discord, & The Ruling Zone
Founder of i3 & Harmonic Souls: Organized Play

Lost in Illusions

Post #2 by Lost in Illusions » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:25 am

goodbye and thanks for being here, you were a great help.
http://prntscr.com/imy677
so you did learn some things from me afterall.

will miss you, 350kg fat ass nigger.

Yang Xiao Long

Post #3 by Yang Xiao Long » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:32 am

i mess with u a lot like I do with everyone but I still think of u as a good friend. hope to see u in the future
Hashira | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

`HashX.~

Post #4 by `HashX.~ » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:32 am

Hey Snow, we may have not been close friends but I’ll miss you. Hope we see you soon.
All the best from Hash
Ozone Executive and Official DuelingBook Tournament Organizer

Lost in Illusions is my bitch

Genexwrecker

Post #5 by Genexwrecker » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:03 am

YOU ARE FIRED we do not pay for maternity leaves or allow them.

jk lel. Seriously Snow good luck and thank you for all your work you did for the Tournament organizer team and for O-zone. Gonna be hard for us to hire people with good quality such as you. I hope everything gets sorted out and GOOD LUCK WITH THE BABY. seriously good luck iwth that kids are expensive. First you need all the baby trinkets then you need a stroller and stuff for toddlers then you need textbooks for school and then college fees it breaks the bank.

Thank you for everyhting snow
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Lost in Illusions

Post #6 by Lost in Illusions » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:01 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:YOU ARE FIRED we do not pay for maternity leaves or allow them.

jk lel. Seriously Snow good luck and thank you for all your work you did for the Tournament organizer team and for O-zone. Gonna be hard for us to hire people with good quality such as you. I hope everything gets sorted out and GOOD LUCK WITH THE BABY. seriously good luck iwth that kids are expensive. First you need all the baby trinkets then you need a stroller and stuff for toddlers then you need textbooks for school and then college fees it breaks the bank.

Thank you for everyhting snow

is this the reason why you chose to be a shemale?

Monarch Snow

Post #7 by Monarch Snow » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:07 pm

Strike Ninja wrote:I knew you had to take a leave, however it is shocking to find out now it's permanent. You will be missed, and from my experience chatting with you, it was definitely fun. Hope you have a great life with the new arrival on the way, and all the best with all your success, both in life, and in what you do with it from here on!

Was a pleasure

It may or may not be permanent. It all depends how life will treat me. You’ll be missed Strike, but I’m gone for at least a year (maybe 2).
RC-1, PC-1, & DC-1 Konami® Certified Judge
Retired Duelingbook Tournament Organizer
Retired Ozone Host/Administrator
Retired Judge in DU, DNx, /r/ Subrredit Discord, & The Ruling Zone
Founder of i3 & Harmonic Souls: Organized Play

Petercob

Post #8 by Petercob » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:24 am

Didn't even get a mention. Rip me.

In all seriousness though, Hope life treats you as best it can, and good luck in the future.

Twisted Soul

Post #9 by Twisted Soul » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:26 am

Stay safe. Cya on the flip side.
Until we meet again.

Shamzan

Post #10 by Shamzan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:44 pm

ik i'm a clown

peace out doe

s/o Bullet Club

Mullet Club

NoahC92
Mood:

Post #11 by NoahC92 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:03 am

lol RIP mentions

Good luck with life.
RC-1, PC-1, & DC-1 certified KDE judge
DN Admin 2/14/16 until shutdown
DB Judge since 6/12/17

Re-Qliate

Post #12 by Re-Qliate » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:08 pm

Thanks for the mention, but HS is life. I'm gonna miss you and good luck in the future

MuTen_09

Post #13 by MuTen_09 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Bye bye! I won't miss you.

LensStorm
Mood:

Post #14 by LensStorm » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:43 pm

Well, to be honest, there are some people on DB who only want to troll with their custom cards and not balance them.

Return to “Farewells”