After trying to do what I wanted...

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
Jedx_EX
Mood:

Re: I have no time for toxicity, and the block option teaches people to reject others too soon

Post #21 by Jedx_EX » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:09 am

Lil Oldman wrote:she?

Woah! How did you change your mood below your profile? I would like to know how. Also, the site said "Sorry but you may only delete posts which have not been replied to."

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #22 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:12 am

Jedx_EX wrote:Woah! How did you change your mood below your profile? I would like to know how.

huh?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

DarkPhenix

Post #23 by DarkPhenix » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:52 am

There is a nice simple solution that does not include stalling or hounding users, which if done maliciously, depending the situation could get you banned. If a user decides to block you because he/she needs to do so, that is their choice. It is your choice to respect that decision and not get offended when a stranger you don't know from anywhere decides to block you. They are deciding they do not want to speak with you any more (their choice) and its your choice to stay mature about it. If the user makes harmful comments you can report it on the forums.

Fot the TLDR:

1. If a user blocks you, it does not matter, its just a user. Be mature about it.

2. If the user posts information that is clearly not appropriate by any standards and or threatens you or duelingbook you may report it on the forums.

Hope this helps
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #24 by Jedx_EX » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:30 pm

DarkPhenix wrote:There is a nice simple solution that does not include stalling or hounding users, which if done maliciously, depending the situation could get you banned. If a user decides to block you because he/she needs to do so, that is their choice. It is your choice to respect that decision and not get offended when a stranger you don't know from anywhere decides to block you. They are deciding they do not want to speak with you any more (their choice) and its your choice to stay mature about it. If the user makes harmful comments you can report it on the forums.

Fot the TLDR:

1. If a user blocks you, it does not matter, its just a user. Be mature about it.

2. If the user posts information that is clearly not appropriate by any standards and or threatens you or duelingbook you may report it on the forums.

Hope this helps

Just who I needed to hear from, thanks.

I did respect them if they blocked me, but if for no reason, I had to know. All I did was spectated and asked 1 question.
Last edited by Jedx_EX on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #25 by Darkraiclone » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:32 pm

Jedx_EX is clearly a troll.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #26 by Lil Oldman » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:27 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:
DarkPhenix wrote:There is a nice simple solution that does not include stalling or hounding users, which if done maliciously, depending the situation could get you banned. If a user decides to block you because he/she needs to do so, that is their choice. It is your choice to respect that decision and not get offended when a stranger you don't know from anywhere decides to block you. They are deciding they do not want to speak with you any more (their choice) and its your choice to stay mature about it. If the user makes harmful comments you can report it on the forums.

Fot the TLDR:

Hope this helps

Just who I needed to hear from, thanks. And if I make a "Farewell" post (not regarding anyone), then people should respect my decision instead of acting immature by exaggerating of what I did (Neo_Fire)(https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... /689747637),
and what I should do (moonsam). Just to make it clear:

"Hounding - harass, persecute, or pursue relentlessly." - Google
"Stalking - pursue or approach stealthily." - Google

I did respect them if they blocked me, but if for no reason, I had to know. All I did was spectated and asked 1 question. There is clearly NOTHING about it that fits into those categories.

Your link is broken bruv
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #27 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:51 am

Darkraiclone wrote:Jedx_EX is clearly a troll.

"a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. ... Both the noun and the verb forms of "troll" are associated with Internet discourse. However, the word has also been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment." - Google

1. Didn't start a war, Neo_ did by making him all about him. Look at my original post and you can see I didn't mention him anywhere.
2. Upsetting someone wasn't my intention. Just that I haven't figured out how to delete this thread yet after it became warped by Neo_.
3. There are no records of me harassing anyone. If anything, the only other evidence he got was my friend responding to him without my say.

A troll would be someone who uses their signature to "insult" someone that is still active in this site and its forums.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #28 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:04 am

Before anyone replies to this, could you please tell me how I could delete this topic?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #29 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:03 am

To this point, your best bet is to kindly ask a moderator to delete your posts. I've only known about this due to Darkphenix once asking and it eventually got erased (It was an out of context post with an out of context title.). anyway, responding to the post you made, your post was heavily charged with passive aggresiveness, so it could be considered to others (Noe_fri) as an aggression. Troglyte's Parody does a great work showing your passive aggression on your first post.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #30 by Darkraiclone » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:08 am

Jedx_EX wrote:

"a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. ... Both the noun and the verb forms of "troll" are associated with Internet discourse. However, the word has also been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment." - Google

1. Didn't start a war, Neo_ did by making him all about him. Look at my original post and you can see I didn't mention him anywhere.
2. Upsetting someone wasn't my intention. Just that I haven't figured out how to delete this thread yet after it became warped by Neo_.
3. There are no records of me harassing anyone. If anything, the only other evidence he got was my friend responding to him without my say.

A troll would be someone who uses their signature to "insult" someone that is still active in this site and its forums.

1. Neo_ simply blocked you for not paying attention to the duel and then wanting to draw even though you clearly lost.
2. Blaming Neo_ for your butthurt attitude isn't changing anything, and deleting this thread won't change it either.
3. When you should have just left well enough alone and just went on to something else, you proceeded to go into other duels where Neo_ was to get them to unblock you while disrupting said duels in the process.

Also, seeing that you've already landed yourself in hot water with the drama you started with Neo_, I highly recommend not sticking your nose in situations you have no understanding of.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #31 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:14 am

Lil Oldman wrote:To this point, your best bet is to kindly ask a moderator to delete your posts. I've only known about this due to Darkphenix once asking and it eventually got erased (It was an out of context post with an out of context title.). anyway, responding to the post you made, your post was heavily charged with passive aggresiveness, so it could be considered to others (Noe_fri) as an aggression. Troglyte's Parody does a great work showing your passive aggression on your first post.

Impossible. His post didn't do great work.

1. He is acting like he was blocked.
2. He used uppercase words.
3. I never mentioned the judges.
4. I didn't considered the act of blocking "henious".
5. He called the website toxic, which is way too far off.
6. I never said (seriously) that I was harassed, and I never considered you and "troglyte" immature.
7. He mentioned my name in his post, while I didn't mention anyone's name in my original topic.
Last edited by Jedx_EX on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #32 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:21 am

Jedx_EX wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:To this point, your best bet is to kindly ask a moderator to delete your posts. I've only known about this due to Darkphenix once asking and it eventually got erased (It was an out of context post with an out of context title.). anyway, responding to the post you made, your post was heavily charged with passive aggresiveness, so it could be considered to others (Noe_fri) as an aggression. Troglyte's Parody does a great work showing your passive aggression on your first post.

6. I never said (seriously) that I was harassed, and I never considered you and "troglyte" immature, (but now he is, because he is losing his argument).
7. He mentioned my name in his post, while I didn't mention anyone's name in my original topic.

And that my guy, is parody and exageration. The message you give and his are pretty much the same for an outsider like me.
Also, as a sidenote: What did you mean with this post?
Jedx_EX wrote:Woah! How did you change your mood below your profile? I would like to know how. Also, the site said "Sorry but you may only delete posts which have not been replied to."

I literally just asked why you refered to niw fure as a "she"

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #33 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:27 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:

1. Neo_ simply blocked you for not paying attention to the duel and then wanting to draw even though you clearly lost.
2. Blaming Neo_ for your butthurt attitude isn't changing anything, and deleting this thread won't change it either.
3. When you should have just left well enough alone and just went on to something else, you proceeded to go into other duels where Neo_ was to get them to unblock you while disrupting said duels in the process.

Also, seeing that you've already landed yourself in hot water with the drama you started with Neo_, I highly recommend not sticking your nose in situations you have no understanding of.

Have I said that trolls also exaggerate? Because:

1. I know he said that. But I was paying attention to the duel. I already apoligized for the other reason though. But cleary other commenters are blind to see that I have apoligized twice in this thread.
2. When have I blamed Neo_, when I didn't mention him in my original topic? And yes, deleting this thread will keep more people from believing his off-the-top claims.
3. duel(s)??? It so happened to be only one duel that I looked at, and it was only to know why I was being blocked, not to be unblocked, as I wished to learn from my mistake of "wanting to draw".

It only appeared that I was in hot water because you all believe I was trying to get unblocked, and that people think I was reffering to Neo_, by the replay I sent by mistake. I had multiple tabs on, and the replay I wished to send was regarding "DarwisBellum", who I believe is worse than Neo_.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #34 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:29 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:

6. I never said (seriously) that I was harassed, and I never considered you and "troglyte" immature, (but now he is, because he is losing his argument).

And that my guy, is parody and exageration. The message you give and his are pretty much the same for an outsider like me.
Jedx_EX wrote:Woah! How did you change your mood below your profile? I would like to know how. Also, the site said "Sorry but you may only delete posts which have not been replied to."

But my message isn't all about being blocked. Neo_ had fooled you guys into thinking my problem involved him, due to the replay sent by mistake. And I had more reasons listed in why I didn't like Customs. His is a completely different topic. (And the she, was a spelling mistake.)

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #35 by Darkraiclone » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:37 am

Jedx_EX wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:

1. I know he said that. But I was paying attention to the duel. I already apoligized for the other reason though. But cleary other commenters are blind to see that I have apoligized twice in this thread.
2. When have I blamed Neo_, when I didn't mention him in my original topic? And yes, deleting this thread will keep more people from believing his off-the-top claims.
3. duel(s)??? It so happened to be only one duel that I looked at, and it was only to know why I was being blocked, not to be unblocked, as I wished to learn from my mistake of "wanting to draw".

It only appeared that I was in hot water because you all believe I was trying to get unblocked, and that people think I was reffering to Neo_, by the replay I sent by mistake. I had multiple tabs on, and the replay I wished to send was regarding "DarwisBellum", who I believe is worse than Neo_.

But the fact still remains, yeah, Neo_ blocked you, so the question is why you decided to put yourself through all of this nonsense when anyone else would have gone about their day unless you wanted to start something?

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #36 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:42 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:1. Neo_ simply blocked you for not paying attention to the duel and then wanting to draw even though you clearly lost.

But the fact still remains, yeah, Neo_ blocked you, so the question is why you decided to put yourself through all of this nonsense when anyone else would have gone about their day unless you wanted to start something?

It's my first time posting a topic. But yeah, it is my fault for juggling the replays in my tabs. I thought nothing bad would happen after DarkPhenix and PENMASTER sympathized with my decision. Remember, they didn't think I was referring to anyone until "he" showed up.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #37 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:51 am

Jedx_EX wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:

But my message isn't all about being blocked. Neo_ had fooled you guys into thinking my problem involved him, due to the replay sent by mistake. And I had more reasons listed in why I didn't like Customs. His is a completely different topic. (And the she, was a spelling mistake.)

With Nwo's evidence, it appears as you where being passive aggresive against him. Can you present something that backs up your claims of not harrasing nep? Also, that doesn't answer my question, I still do not understand your reply of:

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #38 by Darkraiclone » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:54 am

Jedx_EX wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:

It's my first time posting a topic. But yeah, it is my fault for juggling the replays in my tabs. I thought nothing bad would happen after DarkPhenix and PENMASTER sympathized with my decision. Remember, they didn't think I was referring to anyone until "he" showed up.

Sympathized with you? All you could have done was report it if you so wanted, instead, you decided to bring all of this upon yourself by making a post about it and starting a shit storm, I honestly have a feeling that you wanted to start shit and you made this to do so, and since you can't handle it, now you want to back out of it since it isn't going your way.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #39 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:58 am

Lil Oldman wrote:With Nwo's evidence, it appears as you where being passive aggresive against him. Can you present something that backs up your claims of not harrasing nep? Also, that doesn't answer my question, I still do not understand your reply of:

I don't know how to share pictures. I just started getting used to this site. But what I can say is that there was no case of being aggressive in that replay. And that was my friend in that picture, not me. Also, I was asking how you change the mood in the profile, but I figured it out. And that the forum told me that I could not delete this thread because it has been replied to.
Last edited by Jedx_EX on Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #40 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:05 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:But the fact still remains, yeah, Neo_ blocked you, so the question is why you decided to put yourself through all of this nonsense when anyone else would have gone about their day unless you wanted to start something?

Sympathized with you? All you could have done was report it if you so wanted, instead, you decided to bring all of this upon yourself by making a post about it and starting a shit storm, I honestly have a feeling that you wanted to start shit and you made this to do so, and since you can't handle it, now you want to back out of it since it isn't going your way.

I sent the wrong replay by mistake? That wasn't asking for trouble. And I didn't came to report anyone, because it was unneccessary. I told you before that I had a list of problems that were acceptable by the first two people in this thread. Have I told you that I didn't call out anyone specifically from the start?

Return to “Farewells”