After trying to do what I wanted...

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
Jedx_EX
Mood:

Re: I have no time for toxicity, after trying to do what I wanted

Post #41 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:47 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:But the fact still remains, yeah, Neo_ blocked you, so the question is why you decided to put yourself through all of this nonsense when anyone else would have gone about their day unless you wanted to start something?

It's my first time posting a topic. But yeah, it is my fault for juggling the replays in my tabs. I thought nothing bad would happen after DarkPhenix and PENMASTER sympathized with my decision. Remember, they didn't think I was referring to anyone until "he" showed up.

Sympathized with you? All you could have done was report it if you so wanted, instead, you decided to bring all of this upon yourself by making a post about it and starting a shit storm, I honestly have a feeling that you wanted to start shit and you made this to do so, and since you can't handle it, now you want to back out of it since it isn't going your way.

I didn't make a post about anyone. Why don't you all look at my original post, again. Everyone that has replied to that would tell you that I only edit out the replay, and the title of the topic. Trogyle told me to edit out the replay, and I did. But it seemed that it was too late. I learn now that people can make a big deal over a replay being involved, even if shared by acccident.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #42 by Darkraiclone » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:58 am

Jedx_EX wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
It's my first time posting a topic. But yeah, it is my fault for juggling the replays in my tabs. I thought nothing bad would happen after DarkPhenix and PENMASTER sympathized with my decision. Remember, they didn't think I was referring to anyone until "he" showed up.

Sympathized with you? All you could have done was report it if you so wanted, instead, you decided to bring all of this upon yourself by making a post about it and starting a shit storm, I honestly have a feeling that you wanted to start shit and you made this to do so, and since you can't handle it, now you want to back out of it since it isn't going your way.

I sent the wrong replay by mistake? That wasn't asking for trouble. And I didn't came to report anyone, because it was unneccessary. I told you before that I had a list of problems that were acceptable by the first two people in this thread. Have I told you that I didn't call out anyone specifically from the start?

Then what exactly was the point of all of this then if you weren't going to report anyone or call anyone out? Seems like an awful lot of trouble to start over nothing.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #43 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:22 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Sympathized with you? All you could have done was report it if you so wanted, instead, you decided to bring all of this upon yourself by making a post about it and starting a shit storm, I honestly have a feeling that you wanted to start shit and you made this to do so, and since you can't handle it, now you want to back out of it since it isn't going your way.

I sent the wrong replay by mistake? That wasn't asking for trouble. And I didn't came to report anyone, because it was unneccessary. I told you before that I had a list of problems that were acceptable by the first two people in this thread. Have I told you that I didn't call out anyone specifically from the start?

Then what exactly was the point of all of this then if you weren't going to report anyone or call anyone out? Seems like an awful lot of trouble to start over nothing.

I'm glad you asked. It was intended to be a "Farewell" to the Custom Format, with a list of reasons why, and a replay of a real toxic user who went by the name of "DarwisBellum", to summarize.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #44 by Darkraiclone » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:00 am

Jedx_EX wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:

I'm glad you asked. It was intended to be a "Farewell" to the Custom Format, with a list of reasons why, and a replay of a real toxic user who went by the name of "DarwisBellum", to summarize.

... So this whole thing was a farewell post because you were done with playing customs? Okay, well if that's all this was and it wasn't a callout post, then why were you going to post a replay of a toxic user if that's all this was?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #45 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:05 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Then what exactly was the point of all of this then if you weren't going to report anyone or call anyone out? Seems like an awful lot of trouble to start over nothing.

... So this whole thing was a farewell post because you were done with playing customs? Okay, well if that's all this was and it wasn't a callout post, then why were you going to post a replay of a toxic user if that's all this was?

Good point.

Return to “Farewells”