Banned, Denied, now Goodbye

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
Avianne

Banned, Denied, now Goodbye

Post #1 by Avianne » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:45 pm

Cause of Death: Being hit in the head with a hammer

Reason: I suffer a case of mistaken identity. I was mistaken for someone else.
I have tried to explain to the admins multiple time in order to clear up the situation but all attempts futile.

I had a long run on Duelingbook as Avianne. From De Mortem to Post Mortem I can now say I have survived after death, but I keep experiencing the same process over and over. For some reason the admins of the site now reject me. I feel as my appeals have all been denied. And that I can not escape this fate.

I have tried to fight this battle, pushing through the dirt so I may breathe again. To see all my friends again, and meet new faces.
But that dream, isn't meant for me. I see that now. They keep pushing me further and further down. I have now learned to accept my fate.

I do not wish to say this, but now is time for me to say goodbye.

This is not how I wanted to go out. Admins, if you are reading this, please execute me in the neatest fashion.
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc / Chapter 4 - Excavator Destroyer
Last edited by Avianne on Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Blind as a bee, bold like a bird"-Avianne

DarkPhenix

Post #2 by DarkPhenix » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:25 am

Oh no! You broke the rules! None of you guys ever explain what you did wrong, just explain how unfair it is. Bye.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:35 am

DarkPhenix wrote:Oh no! You broke the rules! None of you guys ever explain what you did wrong, just explain how unfair it is. Bye.

Want to know why? Cause they KNOW DAMN WELL what they did to get banned and want to act like they did nothing wrong for "sympathy points".
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Avianne

Post #4 by Avianne » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:37 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarkPhenix wrote:Oh no! You broke the rules! None of you guys ever explain what you did wrong, just explain how unfair it is. Bye.

Want to know why? Cause they KNOW DAMN WELL what they did to get banned and want to act like they did nothing wrong for "sympathy points".

Actually I suffer a case of mistaken identity. Lantern assumed I was someone else (Possibly a ban-evader) and now I am paying the consequences for it too. I have tried to explain it to them multiple times but I keep meeting the same ending. It is an inescapable fate.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #5 by Lil Oldman » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:50 am

So mr. Lantern just banned you without checking your IP (assuming they can actually check)? That's bold.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Avianne

Post #6 by Avianne » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:55 am

Lil Oldman wrote:So mr. Lantern just banned you without checking your IP (assuming they can actually check)? That's bold.

Well there was one time I was Frozen while I was offline and I logged in and manage to talk to Klubba about it because my VPN I was using (Opera) was associated with another account that was Frozen for something in a Rated game. So I switched off and he unfroze me.

I assume this is probably what is happening again.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #7 by Lil Oldman » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:06 am

Avianne wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:So mr. Lantern just banned you without checking your IP (assuming they can actually check)? That's bold.

Well there was one time I was Frozen while I was offline and I logged in and manage to talk to Klubba about it because my VPN I was using (Opera) was associated with another account that was Frozen for something in a Rated game. So I switched off and he unfroze me.

If Im not mistaken, everything that happens under x network is responsability of everyone in that network.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Avianne

Post #8 by Avianne » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:10 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Avianne wrote:

If Im not mistaken, everything that happens under x network is responsability of everyone in that network.

Klubba unfroze me before so my plan was if I can talk to him he will help me but Lantern doesn't care. Lantern just wants to be stubborn as all hell about it.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #9 by Lil Oldman » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:25 am

Avianne wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Avianne wrote:

Klubba unfroze me before so my plan was if I can talk to him he will help me but Lantern doesn't care. Lantern just wants to be stubborn as all hell about it.

So you say that you rely on a mod that, for what Im understanding, is breaking the rules?

Avianne

Post #10 by Avianne » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:31 am

Here's the full story

As a typical Avianne I send vague messages to people every once in a while, this is not restricted towards anyone even the moderators. As a new person I messaged Lantern 'am good person now' and he messaged me something along the lines of 'why do you keep trying this' and immediately bans me. This is the first time I ever been banned and this feels like it is implying that he has done this to me before. When I went back and hid in the server I have discovered that he appears that I am someone else given the messages that he doesn't want to disclose that information.

I'm glad but I would like him to disclose that information to me so I can clarify the whole situation but Player1 just told me to wait on my Ban Appeals which has been over 2 days now. So I don't see myself getting unbanned here.

I have also explained to Player1 as Post Mortem even explaining that I know I am now ban evading just to try to help clear things up and willing to take this chance to prove my innocence but as I said before. He wants me to rely and wait on my Ban Appeals.

DarkPhenix

Post #11 by DarkPhenix » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:03 am

If this is a "misshap" my one piece of advice is to stop using a VPN. Second, you need to wait for your ban appeal. Third, there is probally a lot you are not telling us.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Avianne

Post #12 by Avianne » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:29 am

DarkPhenix wrote:If this is a "misshap" my one piece of advice is to stop using a VPN. Second, you need to wait for your ban appeal. Third, there is probally a lot you are not telling us.

I don't trust people on db so I use a vpn and to also protect stuff I have, I really did tell you everything about me being dumb sending Lantern a vague message and in case I didn't say what that message was I said 'am a good person now'. Really, the whole thing is just me admittedly being a dumb whore

Genexwrecker

Post #13 by Genexwrecker » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:19 am

Literally wait for us to review the appeal you sent in also spamming the appeals doesn’t help your case please stop sending them 1 is enough just be patient
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

the flaming storm

Post #14 by the flaming storm » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:09 am

" oh no i sent a ban appeal and after 5 whole mins passed they didnt respond, i will never get unbanned i guess " lol you are not the only one who send reports or ban appeals, be patient and wait for your own turn no need to be over dramatic

Lost in Illusions

Post #15 by Lost in Illusions » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:08 am

even TOs can see your IPs. if u think ur IP is safe on this site then ur more retarded than a 5 yr old autistic kid.

Lost in Illusions

Post #16 by Lost in Illusions » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:08 am

Genexwrecker wrote:Literally wait for us to review the appeal you sent in also spamming the appeals doesn’t help your case please stop sending them 1 is enough just be patient

sup bro

d1234

Post #17 by d1234 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:55 pm

Avianne wrote:Here's the full story

As a typical Avianne I send vague messages to people every once in a while, this is not restricted towards anyone even the moderators. As a new person I messaged Lantern 'am good person now' and he messaged me something along the lines of 'why do you keep trying this' and immediately bans me. This is the first time I ever been banned and this feels like it is implying that he has done this to me before. When I went back and hid in the server I have discovered that he appears that I am someone else given the messages that he doesn't want to disclose that information.

I'm glad but I would like him to disclose that information to me so I can clarify the whole situation but Player1 just told me to wait on my Ban Appeals which has been over 2 days now. So I don't see myself getting unbanned here.

I have also explained to Player1 as Post Mortem even explaining that I know I am now ban evading just to try to help clear things up and willing to take this chance to prove my innocence but as I said before. He wants me to rely and wait on my Ban Appeals.

Why am I not surprised this happened
Remove Dark Cyborg from beginner.

d1234

Post #18 by d1234 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:56 pm

Well, certainly not surprised
Remove Dark Cyborg from beginner.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #19 by Lil Oldman » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:36 pm

d1234 wrote:

Lol

Avianne

Post #20 by Avianne » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:55 pm

d1234 wrote:

This is just stuff to be expected from a typical Avianne so I realize very obviously how I put myself into this situation being vague and giving no context. I am not going to deny that, but I would not expect something like that to happen since I know the admins have known me for quite a while and never having been banned before or even the slightest reason to freeze me which to me which is rather surprising in my opinion.

But I believe at the same time how obvious this should be even though I did make a mistake, I am not the person who Lantern assumed I was. Insinuating that I was a ban-evader by thinking I am trying the same methods again (Which I will admit I did by making the account Avi Post Mortem in order to talk to Player 1). By clearly even making it obvious I was Avianne, De Mortem, and even going out of my way to message Player 1 about the incident, I believe should also clearly imply that I am not this other person that Lantern assumed I was. As I care only about my 3 accounts, Avianne, Avi De Mortem, and now Avi Post Mortem.

I just want the admins to recognize, and realize that, and that is my situation. So I can not be the victim of a case of mistaken identity and have access to my accounts again so that way I can at least grab all of my deck lists.

Return to “Farewells”