Banned, Denied, now Goodbye

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
Jedx_EX
Mood:

Re: Banned, Denied, now Goodbye

Post #21 by Jedx_EX » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:40 am

Lost in Illusions wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:So mr. Lantern just banned you without checking your IP (assuming they can actually check)? That's bold.

even TOs can see your IPs. if u think ur IP is safe on this site then ur more retarded than a 5 yr old autistic kid.

Christmas being over = Free Insults for little to no reason

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #22 by Lil Oldman » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:55 am

Lost in Illusions wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:So mr. Lantern just banned you without checking your IP (assuming they can actually check)? That's bold.

even TOs can see your IPs. if u think ur IP is safe on this site then ur more retarded than a 5 yr old autistic kid.

what is Toes? And why you mean Mr. Lost?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Avianne

Post #23 by Avianne » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:48 am

I think I just stopped caring about this altogether, because they never unban anyone in the first place. This doesn't matter anymore. I almost forgot I didn't want to be Avianne anymore which is why I made De Mortem, then Post Mortem after Lantern made a mistake.

I tried to fight so hard for accounts I didn't care about anymore, but I just want to be myself on the side, I don't want to hide who I am. I just wanted to have De Mortem and Post Mortem back. I can still be myself, nothing is stopping that. I never done anything wrong before, I just won't be an idiot this time. I already learned from my mistakes here.

I just wish Lantern realized that I'm not whoever he thought I was. And that it should be obvious by the accounts I made, following the same name, and that I only wanted a certain account back that followed along my names, except my original. I stopped being Avianne.
"Blind as a bee, bold like a bird"-Avianne

d1234

Post #24 by d1234 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:51 pm

Avianne wrote:
d1234 wrote:
Avianne wrote:Here's the full story

As a typical Avianne I send vague messages to people every once in a while, this is not restricted towards anyone even the moderators. As a new person I messaged Lantern 'am good person now' and he messaged me something along the lines of 'why do you keep trying this' and immediately bans me. This is the first time I ever been banned and this feels like it is implying that he has done this to me before. When I went back and hid in the server I have discovered that he appears that I am someone else given the messages that he doesn't want to disclose that information.

I'm glad but I would like him to disclose that information to me so I can clarify the whole situation but Player1 just told me to wait on my Ban Appeals which has been over 2 days now. So I don't see myself getting unbanned here.

I have also explained to Player1 as Post Mortem even explaining that I know I am now ban evading just to try to help clear things up and willing to take this chance to prove my innocence but as I said before. He wants me to rely and wait on my Ban Appeals.

Why am I not surprised this happened

This is just stuff to be expected from a typical Avianne so I realize very obviously how I put myself into this situation being vague and giving no context. I am not going to deny that, but I would not expect something like that to happen since I know the admins have known me for quite a while and never having been banned before or even the slightest reason to freeze me which to me which is rather surprising in my opinion.

But I believe at the same time how obvious this should be even though I did make a mistake, I am not the person who Lantern assumed I was. Insinuating that I was a ban-evader by thinking I am trying the same methods again (Which I will admit I did by making the account Avi Post Mortem in order to talk to Player 1). By clearly even making it obvious I was Avianne, De Mortem, and even going out of my way to message Player 1 about the incident, I believe should also clearly imply that I am not this other person that Lantern assumed I was. As I care only about my 3 accounts, Avianne, Avi De Mortem, and now Avi Post Mortem.

I just want the admins to recognize, and realize that, and that is my situation. So I can not be the victim of a case of mistaken identity and have access to my accounts again so that way I can at least grab all of my deck lists.

I am being sarcastic. My point is that the admins are almost always jerks
Remove Dark Cyborg from beginner.

Return to “Farewells”