Banned from rated

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
Wek

Re: Banned from rated

Post #101 by Wek » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:45 am

But why, it did go to court. The OP broke the rules. The judges have read the rules and agreed the OP did indeed break them.

Not sure what you going in all caps mode is supposed to do, or why we should care about your status update or what trolls posted there. :lol:

Wek

Post #102 by Wek » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:48 am

Dark Cyborg wrote:My final post:

This kind of trolling still cracks me up, smh. Final post by page 2, they say, I don't think so. :D

Renji Asuka

Post #103 by Renji Asuka » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:58 am

d1234 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
d1234 wrote:
You are wrong though it isn’t boosting

It is literally up to me and other judges what boosting is not you guys. The rules include some examples but not limited to the things stated. We are also free to completely remove a user at any point from ranked if it is needed.

IF this would go to court you would loose, because the rules state gain, and also ‘boosting’ according to the English dictionary also means gain. And that is what matters in court, not what you say.

Wrong, if this was taken to court, the offender would NOT have a leg to stand on.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

d1234

Post #104 by d1234 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:03 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
d1234 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:It is literally up to me and other judges what boosting is not you guys. The rules include some examples but not limited to the things stated. We are also free to completely remove a user at any point from ranked if it is needed.

IF this would go to court you would loose, because the rules state gain, and also ‘boosting’ according to the English dictionary also means gain. And that is what matters in court, not what you say.

Wrong, if this was taken to court, the offender would NOT have a leg to stand on.

IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NEGATIVE BOOSTING IN THE RULES, THAT IS WHAT MATTERS.
IN COURT NO ONE CARES WHAT THE RULES MEAN IT MATTERS WHAT THEY SAY.
Remove Dark Cyborg from beginner.

d1234

Post #105 by d1234 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:06 am

Wek wrote:But why, it did go to court. The OP broke the rules. The judges have read the rules and agreed the OP did indeed break them.

Not sure what you going in all caps mode is supposed to do, or why we should care about your status update or what trolls posted there. :lol:

Then they are very wrong. Also, I had no idea Yu-Gi-Oh! judges are excellent grammarians.

d1234

Post #106 by d1234 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:12 am

Wek wrote:

This kind of trolling still cracks me up, smh. Final post by page 2, they say, I don't think so. :D

That was of you would listen to sence the rules say, “ Using friends, multiple accounts or other resources to gain illegitimate wins”
Notice the word ‘gain’.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #107 by Lil Oldman » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:30 am

d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:

That was of you would listen to sence the rules say, “ Using friends, multiple accounts or other resources to gain illegitimate wins”
Notice the word ‘gain’.

And here we have it, the only reason this post is about 100 posts.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #108 by Renji Asuka » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:44 am

d1234 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
d1234 wrote:

IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NEGATIVE BOOSTING IN THE RULES, THAT IS WHAT MATTERS.

It DOES NOT NEED TO, the rules say THEY ARE NOT LIMITED TO.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #109 by greg503 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:55 pm

A judge has made a decision, why is this not just an appeal?
Buy Floowandereeze

Wek

Post #110 by Wek » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:39 pm

d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:

Notice the word ‘gain’.

"Continuously admitting defeat in order to gain experience illegitimately."
:o Why, look at that, a boosting method that doesn't require you to gain wins! There's all sorts of basic stuff you can pull from this.

Continuously admitting defeat in order to gain a rating of 69 illegitimately. :D Seems pretty obvious what a basic reading of the rules could lead you to.

Wek

Post #111 by Wek » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:45 pm

greg503 wrote:A judge has made a decision, why is this not just an appeal?

Appeals are for people with grievances that want to follow the rules.
This is a troll thread for memes. It's just thrown in introductions so we can laugh at them. :lol:

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #112 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:38 am

Good lord, how long is this thread gonna go on for?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

d1234

Post #113 by d1234 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:57 am

Wek wrote:
d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:

Notice the word ‘gain’.

"Continuously admitting defeat in order to gain experience illegitimately."
:o Why, look at that, a boosting method that doesn't require you to gain wins! There's all sorts of basic stuff you can pull from this.

Continuously admitting defeat in order to gain a rating of 69 illegitimately. :D Seems pretty obvious what a basic reading of the rules could lead you to.

To gain experience.

Wek

Post #114 by Wek » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:18 am

Darkraiclone wrote:Good lord, how long is this thread gonna go on for?

Who knows? This is just a troll thread anyways, the judges already said what happens. No one important is arguing otherwise, and I doubt any of them care what's going on in this thread either.

d1234

Post #115 by d1234 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:40 am

Wek wrote:

Who knows? This is just a troll thread anyways, the judges already said what happens. No one important is arguing otherwise, and I doubt any of them care what's going on in this thread either.

The judges should change their decision and this thread will go on until they do.

Christen57

Post #116 by Christen57 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:52 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
d1234 wrote:My opinion on the matter is that you should unban him, and give him another chance, and if something happens again make the penalty worse and put it back on.

We are giving him a chance he isnt banned from the site the accounts are just set to beginner. that is a second chance if i ever saw one and he is currently blowing it.

How is he blowing it if he's set to beginner and can't go in rated anymore?

d1234 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
d1234 wrote:

d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:

Notice the word ‘gain’.

If you use your account to keep admitting defeat over and over so someone else gains experience, that's boosting, since you are gaining illegitimate wins for another player.

Wek

Post #117 by Wek » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:10 pm

d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:

The judges should change their decision and this thread will go on until they do.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This thread can go on, sure, though it's not really a protest of any sort.
It's just showing how correct the judges are in hindsight even more.
After all, now they're just trolling here, instead of Duelingbook.
I imagine it's quite the rewarding experience to see further proof of how right one's actions are looking at even more evidence.

d1234

Post #118 by d1234 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:29 pm

Wek wrote:
d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:

I imagine it's quite the rewarding experience to see further proof of how right one's actions are looking at even more evidence.

The Judges are 100% incorrect.
The rules say only positive boosting.

d1234

Post #119 by d1234 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:33 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
d1234 wrote:My opinion on the matter is that you should unban him, and give him another chance, and if something happens again make the penalty worse and put it back on.

We are giving him a chance he isnt banned from the site the accounts are just set to beginner. that is a second chance if i ever saw one and he is currently blowing it.

How is he blowing it if he's set to beginner and can't go in rated anymore?

d1234 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Wrong, if this was taken to court, the offender would NOT have a leg to stand on.

d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:

Notice the word ‘gain’.

If you use your account to keep admitting defeat over and over so someone else gains experience, that's boosting, since you are gaining illegitimate wins for another player.

The rules say, “Using friends, multiple accounts, or other resources to gain illegitimate wins.”
He was not using any of those. He was being used.

Wek

Post #120 by Wek » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:48 pm

d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:
d1234 wrote:The judges should change their decision and this thread will go on until they do.

The Judges are 100% incorrect.
The rules say only positive boosting.

:lol:
Anyways, I've had my laugh, some users are so stupid that they managed to get punished on a site that tries as hard as they do to not penalize people. But they still find a way to mess up so badly the judges are pretty much forced to do something.

You got to feel sorry for these poor judges, having to deal with such nonsense. :oops:

I'd be surprised if I ended up posting in this thread again, there's only so long I want to read you making more stuff up. It's amusing for a bit, but it's grown old for me now. You need new trolling material, or people will get bored with you. At least I have.

Anyways, been a laugh while it lasted. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Farewells”