Banned from rated

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
kijani

Re: Banned from rated

Post #81 by kijani » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:31 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Does not matter, it still affects players in a negative way.

Literally, no player but me is being affected in a negative way.

By de ranking you literally put yourself against worse players, which then you can beat them with ease. So stop lying. You're banned from rated, and you're going to stay being banned.

I've read this so many times and it makes no sense. He never won one game so how could he be trying to verse easy opponents. Also so brown nosing bruh; I can send a job application if u want

Genexwrecker

Post #82 by Genexwrecker » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:54 am

This isn’t a debate I stated what boosting is on the site and it will be and is penalized.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Dark Cyborg

Post #83 by Dark Cyborg » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:39 am

You may have stated your interpretation, however, that is not listed as a violation of boosting in the db rulebook. There is no reason to be punished this severely for something that is not even stated in the public rulebook, which is obviously the primary source of reference for all players/users.

KTeknis

Post #84 by KTeknis » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:46 am

YGOScope allow people to search a DB user and List it's last 20 matches. This is Dark Cyborg's data, and it seems that the problematic duel is from his duel with asferafin? It even list replays. https://www.ygoscope.com/playerProfile? ... ark+Cyborg
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Wek

Post #85 by Wek » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:27 pm

Wow, it's almost like breaking the rules gets a penalty or something. :o :roll:

Renji Asuka

Post #86 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:35 pm

kijani wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:
Literally, no player but me is being affected in a negative way.

By de ranking you literally put yourself against worse players, which then you can beat them with ease. So stop lying. You're banned from rated, and you're going to stay being banned.

I've read this so many times and it makes no sense. He never won one game so how could he be trying to verse easy opponents. Also so brown nosing bruh; I can send a job application if u want

Heaven forbid I don't tolerate people who break the rules then don't want to be punished for it, or even tries to fight against it acting like it isn't harmful. Sorry I don't support Criminals.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

d1234

Post #87 by d1234 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:35 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:This isn’t a debate I stated what boosting is on the site and it will be and is penalized.

You are wrong though it isn’t boosting
Remove Dark Cyborg from beginner.

d1234

Post #88 by d1234 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:35 pm

The rules say so

d1234

Post #89 by d1234 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:36 pm

Wek wrote:Wow, it's almost like breaking the rules gets a penalty or something. :o :roll:

I’ve said it so much, it isn’t boosting.
Read the rules.

Genexwrecker

Post #90 by Genexwrecker » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:09 pm

d1234 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:This isn’t a debate I stated what boosting is on the site and it will be and is penalized.

It is literally up to me and other judges what boosting is not you guys. The rules include some examples but not limited to the things stated. We are also free to completely remove a user at any point from ranked if it is needed.

Wek

Post #91 by Wek » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:27 pm

d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:Wow, it's almost like breaking the rules gets a penalty or something. :o :roll:

Read the rules.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Why yes, reading the rules is a very good idea. It is too bad the OP did not bother to.

Who would have thought randomly giving people free rating was a bad idea. :roll:
Or trying to abuse the system in order to set a rating to a certain number without playing proper games for it would be considered a problem when the rating platform was for playing the game in the first place. ;) :o

DB: " :| y u gotta be doin this dumb stuff 2 us, leave it alone"

Dark Cyborg

Post #92 by Dark Cyborg » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:53 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
d1234 wrote:

It is literally up to me and other judges what boosting is not you guys. The rules include some examples but not limited to the things stated. We are also free to completely remove a user at any point from ranked if it is needed.

So you are saying you are allowed to abuse your authority and ignore the foundational framework in which the site is built on?

greg503

Post #93 by greg503 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:53 pm

You can ask other judges but I think they'll side with Genex on this one.
Buy Floowandereeze

Wek

Post #94 by Wek » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Dark Cyborg wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
d1234 wrote:

So you are saying you are allowed to abuse your authority and ignore the foundational framework in which the site is built on?

Dealing with rulebreakers and problem-causers is ignoring the foundational framework now, and abuse, apparently. 8-)

Genexwrecker

Post #95 by Genexwrecker » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:31 pm

Dark Cyborg wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
d1234 wrote:

We have very clear laid out rules of what is and isnt acceptalbe and some examples of what said rules "might entail" it is up to us to determine if your actions should fall under X category using our judgment/opinion on the matter. Being able to make these judgment calls is why we are judges.

d1234

Post #96 by d1234 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:08 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
d1234 wrote:

IF this would go to court you would loose, because the rules state gain, and also ‘boosting’ according to the English dictionary also means gain. And that is what matters in court, not what you say.

d1234

Post #97 by d1234 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:11 am

Wek wrote:
d1234 wrote:

Read the rules.

Why yes, reading the rules is a very good idea. It is too bad the OP did not bother to.

Who would have thought randomly giving people free rating was a bad idea. :roll:
Or trying to abuse the system in order to set a rating to a certain number without playing proper games for it would be considered a problem when the rating platform was for playing the game in the first place. ;) :o

IT IS NOT BOOSTING
BOOSTING MEANS GAIN, EVEN THE DEFINITION IN THE RULES

d1234

Post #98 by d1234 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:14 am

greg503 wrote:You can ask other judges but I think they'll side with Genex on this one.

It doesn’t matter what they say. It matters what the rules say.

d1234

Post #99 by d1234 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:16 am

Wek wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:It is literally up to me and other judges what boosting is not you guys. The rules include some examples but not limited to the things stated. We are also free to completely remove a user at any point from ranked if it is needed.

Dealing with rulebreakers and problem-causers is ignoring the foundational framework now, and abuse, apparently. 8-)

Not following your own rules when giving punishments is ignoring the framework.

d1234

Post #100 by d1234 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:27 am

Wek wrote:
d1234 wrote:

Read the rules.

Also, to show something I put up a status update saying to like it if you have read the rules.
No likes and the only comments were along the lies of ,”they have rules”
I’m not saying people shouldn’t read the rules but almost no one does.

Return to “Farewells”