I'm leaving, have yourselves a good one.

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
| Hanverid |
Mood:

Re: I'm leaving, have yourselves a good one.

Post #21 by | Hanverid | » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:58 pm

I remember this dude, he used to post on the main menu. He got muted for:
- Posting walls of text.
- Repeatedly making posts / replies which contained words like "Get fucked, cum, mother fucker".
- He also used to post pointless statuses: "This is a status update or random words (qwnpoirqw)".
These are all against the rules of the site, so the fact that he got muted multiple times was not a mistake.

He made a couple of alts. to evade the muting of his main account. And when he was claiming on the main menu that the judges muted him unfairly. I used the option to search posts by username (that is currently disabled for some reason), I took a screenshot, explained that he broke the rules of the site and posted it as a reply to his post. After that he blocked me with his alts. and his main account.

To me, the guy seems to be very toxic and a compulsive liar.
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #22 by moonsamurai28 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:07 pm

d1234 wrote:
Amr Khalid wrote:I registered my account back in 2017. I played around DB for a couple hours then left it. 3 years later I went back to duelingbook and got active with the community and made some friends.

I didn't really have any issue with the site until I had to interact with the very high ups in ranking (excluding klubba and player 1, they're good).

The way this site is handled is terrible. Every day and I can't even say almost because it is every day the site inevitably crashes and many people lose or win in rated because of it to the point where a good bunch of users are now afraid of playing rated so they don't crash and drop their rating. Even considering a daily monthly goal as a suggestion was ignored.

Then I have a problem, a couple of my friends got muted (including me which was resolved later) and they weren't told how they were muted.

The way xteven handles duelingbook is immature, you try to be like the other popular games where people who break rules get put with others who break the rules but if someone breaks a minor rule or you don't like them then they get muted without being notified.

Duelingbook players are treated like criminals, not even a tiny bit of warning or message to those who break the rules to make sure they don't do it again, not at all.

And if you ask xteven if he's an owner or an admin he'll respond with "no", a hierarchy that doesn't take its own system seriously.

Judges are of course told to shut up about it, if you ask any of the judges on why you were muted or for how long you'll get a response along the lines of "you wont be told" or "I'm not gonna tell you" until you ask a responsible moderator/admin.

I watched site raise and fall, and it only goes downhill from here, can't say I regret it but I can definitely say I was disappointed.

I'm staying on discord, amr#0359

Seriously, how does this keep happening over and over! There is a problem

I agree with you, d1234. This problem is becoming worst and that why some players quitting this game for good. Dueling book will be shut down someday cause of this problem.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

ominous

Post #23 by ominous » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:07 am

And nothing of value was lost.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

PENMASTER

Post #24 by PENMASTER » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:40 pm

| Hanverid | wrote:I remember this dude, he used to post on the main menu. He got muted for:
- Posting walls of text.
- Repeatedly making posts / replies which contained words like "Get fucked, cum, mother fucker".
- He also used to post pointless statuses: "This is a status update or random words (qwnpoirqw)".
These are all against the rules of the site, so the fact that he got muted multiple times was not a mistake.

He made a couple of alts. to evade the muting of his main account. And when he was claiming on the main menu that the judges muted him unfairly. I used the option to search posts by username (that is currently disabled for some reason), I took a screenshot, explained that he broke the rules of the site and posted it as a reply to his post. After that he blocked me with his alts. and his main account.

you should see how many people break that rule every day it will seem unfair if one dude out of 1mil gets punished for a rule people don't know about or break unknowingly just because so many others do it
love2hate

DarkPhenix

Post #25 by DarkPhenix » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:55 am

Right because when you dont read rules, you magically become immune to them
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

d1234

Post #26 by d1234 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:49 pm

DarkPhenix wrote:Right because when you dont read rules, you magically become immune to them

no, the rules are not enforsed correctly
Remove Dark Cyborg from beginner.

greg503

Post #27 by greg503 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:13 pm

d1234 wrote:
DarkPhenix wrote:Right because when you dont read rules, you magically become immune to them

And how much have you been using this site to know that the rules aren't being enforced correctly almost every time?
Buy Floowandereeze

PENMASTER

Post #28 by PENMASTER » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:43 am

that's just part of it man never said they were immune just saying others constantly breaking em will make others think they can to as my main point
love2hate

d1234

Post #29 by d1234 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:06 am

greg503 wrote:
d1234 wrote:

And how much have you been using this site to know that the rules aren't being enforced correctly almost every time?

<cough> Forums <cough>

greg503

Post #30 by greg503 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:22 am

d1234 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
d1234 wrote:no, the rules are not enforsed correctly

<cough> Forums <cough>

Exactly, you don't
Buy Floowandereeze

d1234

Post #31 by d1234 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:44 am

Lil Oldman wrote:I think he says he didnt get an explanation(?) on why and didnt bothered to look at the rules and investigating it himself.

just re-reading this, there is no mention of mute in the rules.

d1234

Post #32 by d1234 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:46 am

greg503 wrote:
d1234 wrote:
greg503 wrote:And how much have you been using this site to know that the rules aren't being enforced correctly almost every time?

<cough> Forums <cough>

Exactly, you don't

on my main account i have been a user for a bit less than 4 years

d1234

Post #33 by d1234 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:01 am

| Hanverid | wrote:I remember this dude, he used to post on the main menu. He got muted for:
- Posting walls of text.

I think he was framed or there is just a another Amir. Think about it. If you are going to go and break the rules with an alt, would you include your name? ALSO the difference: PPLong. That indicates a different person.

Wek

Post #34 by Wek » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:29 am

d1234 wrote:
- Posting walls of text.

I think he was framed or there is just a another Amir. Think about it. If you are going to go and break the rules with an alt, would you include your name? ALSO the difference: PPLong. That indicates a different person.

They got banned from Duelingbook.
This in itself tends to give a good idea of their overall intelligence.

We can even look at one of the recent users banned from the forums as an example.
You remember Moonsamurai32, right? Moonsamurai28's twin brother who was not the same guy as Moonsamurai28. :lol: :lol:

So sure, completely unprecedented for a banned user to have their next account be so similar to the one that literally got banned. :lol:

d1234

Post #35 by d1234 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:40 pm

Wek wrote:
d1234 wrote:
- Posting walls of text.

We can even look at one of the recent users banned from the forums as an example.
You remember Moonsamurai32, right? Moonsamurai28's twin brother who was not the same guy as Moonsamurai28. :lol: :lol:

So sure, completely unprecedented for a banned user to have their next account be so similar to the one that literally got banned. :lol:

Did you even read my point. Its not the next account, its 2 accoutns that existed simultaneouly.

AND, that still doesnt disreagrard my framed theory.

Renji Asuka

Post #36 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:01 pm

d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:
d1234 wrote:

Did you even read my point. Its not the next account, its 2 accoutns that existed simultaneouly.

You do realize people can have multiple accounts at once right? Also if they were BOTH BANNED odds are, THEY WERE THE SAME FUCKING USER.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #37 by TheRoyalAu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:58 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:

You do realize people can have multiple accounts at once right? Also if they were BOTH BANNED odds are, THEY WERE THE SAME FUCKING USER.

Yup, I'll agree here, I have a storage account, and this fresh one, I do not use my first account for dueling anymore.
RC-1 Approved (04/22/2021).
Official Konami Judge and DC - 1 Approved (05/17/2021).

d1234

Post #38 by d1234 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:26 pm

TheRoyalAu wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
d1234 wrote:Did you even read my point. Its not the next account, its 2 accoutns that existed simultaneouly.

Yup, I'll agree here, I have a storage account, and this fresh one, I do not use my first account for dueling anymore.

Its not my point that people can have more 1 account I have 25+. My point is anyone can name there account whatever they want. This could just be somebody that doesn't like him.

greg503

Post #39 by greg503 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:49 pm

d1234 wrote:
TheRoyalAu wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You do realize people can have multiple accounts at once right? Also if they were BOTH BANNED odds are, THEY WERE THE SAME FUCKING USER.

Its not my point that people can have more 1 account I have 25+. My point is anyone can name there account whatever they want. This could just be somebody that doesn't like him.

And yet, you named at least 2 of them d####, and my alt is greg501, people like to have similar names, and I don't think this user was famous enough to have "impersonators"
Buy Floowandereeze

d1234

Post #40 by d1234 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:52 pm

greg503 wrote:
d1234 wrote:
TheRoyalAu wrote:

And yet, you named at least 2 of them d####, and my alt is greg501, people like to have similar names, and I don't think this user was famous enough to have "impersonators"

Everyone has enemies. Also, i have 3 accouts with d#####, and 22+ others

Return to “Farewells”