Cya, losers. Enjoy your game.

Say your goodbyes to the forum here
Dark Priscilla
Mood:

Re: Cya, losers. Enjoy your game.

Post #61 by Dark Priscilla » Sat May 25, 2024 9:16 pm

I say nothing about you in the main game server or the forums, but you call me out here, so someone IS salty.
Go, my child, and live! Then when you have done all these amazing things, come to my grave, and tell me all about it.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #62 by LightCaster » Sun May 26, 2024 1:47 am

Yes. Because I hate delusional arrogant morons who think they're superior when in reality they're whiny hypocrites.

Dark Priscilla
Mood:

Post #63 by Dark Priscilla » Sun May 26, 2024 3:22 am

LightCaster wrote:Yes. Because I hate delusional arrogant morons who think they're superior when in reality they're whiny hypocrites.

You are always salty. Why don't you just take a vacation and keep your mind off of... well... me, actually. :lol:
Go, my child, and live! Then when you have done all these amazing things, come to my grave, and tell me all about it.

greg503

Post #64 by greg503 » Sun May 26, 2024 3:33 am

Dark Priscilla wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Yes. Because I hate delusional arrogant morons who think they're superior when in reality they're whiny hypocrites.

You are always salty. Why don't you just take a vacation and keep your mind off of... well... me, actually. :lol:

Clearly they don't spend all their time being on here complaining about you
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #65 by LightCaster » Sun May 26, 2024 3:40 am

Dark Priscilla wrote:

https://imgur.com/hF8j3bW

"How dare LightCaster have cleavage in his cards. Btw can we have Water Omotics as a pfp?"

Ground Zer0
Mood:

Post #66 by Ground Zer0 » Sun May 26, 2024 1:54 pm

So... my take away from this discussion... Is that the creator of this thread is mad because they can't win duels?
Also, I haven't seen any points as to how summoning Blue-Eyes is broken... even in GOAT it was possible to summon it turn 1

Ground Zer0
Mood:

Post #67 by Ground Zer0 » Sun May 26, 2024 2:01 pm

Dark Priscilla wrote:I just explained it, you stupid ignorant fool. It's not my fault you are too stupid to understand.

also, you never did explain this, I read back through the entire forum, not once did you describe it... But fine, I'll indulge. Simplify it for my "stupidity" since you clearly think you're above everyone.

Dark Priscilla
Mood:

Post #68 by Dark Priscilla » Sun May 26, 2024 10:05 pm

Note that Water Omotics is the only one with full frontal nudity that was created in the olden days. No other cards has nudity in it for a reason. You attempted to submit a custom archetype with giantess pfps in it with upskirts. I feel dirty even freaking saying this.
Ever since then (2018), you have been stalking me and comparing me to deplorable card designers like CrystalMusic.
Enough is enough, LightCaster. I'm getting ready to report you for harassment.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #69 by LightCaster » Mon May 27, 2024 12:07 am

Dark Priscilla wrote:Note that Water Omotics is the only one with full frontal nudity that was created in the olden days. No other cards has nudity in it for a reason. You attempted to submit a custom archetype with giantess pfps in it with upskirts. I feel dirty even freaking saying this.
Ever since then (2018), you have been stalking me and comparing me to deplorable card designers like CrystalMusic.
Enough is enough, LightCaster. I'm getting ready to report you for harassment.

Yes. Please play the victim card after calling everyone who has disagreed with you stupid. Also you may wanna change your card sleeves from OCG Harpie Girl if you're gunna white knight shit.

Dark Priscilla
Mood:

Post #70 by Dark Priscilla » Mon May 27, 2024 3:41 am

Not really a victim, just tired of talking to you, so just like in the main server...
YOU ARE BLOCKED.

greg503

Post #71 by greg503 » Mon May 27, 2024 3:43 am

Water Omotics is the most egregious, but there were other old female OCG monsters that went topless, like Arlownay, and Rose Spectre of Dunn
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #72 by LightCaster » Mon May 27, 2024 3:56 am

Dark Priscilla wrote:Not really a victim, just tired of talking to you, so just like in the main server...
YOU ARE BLOCKED.

Return to “Farewells”