Returning to the Game After a 10 Year Break with Omni-Heros

Introduce yourself here
Ruggles117

Returning to the Game After a 10 Year Break with Omni-Heros

Post #1 by Ruggles117 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:48 pm

Hey guys! I'm Ruggles and I’m just getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh after a 10 year break. I decided to build Omni-Heros because I felt like it would teach me link-summoning and the speed of the game at an approachable level. So far I've played in 2 locals and loved the deck. I really apprechiate how it balanced OTKs and stunning with Plasma & Darklaw first turn. With that said, at this point I'm new and basically just learning. I'm also documenting the process through a high production vlog on Youtube. It’s been super fun and maybe we can inspire each other to try some different decks. I would also love some positive constructive criticism on the deck which you can find here: https://youtu.be/wN6Q-HJ4EqY

I'll be posting updates to the deck each week so subscribe if you like the content. I'm trying to make it incredibly high quality for your viewing pleasure. To everyone who has already offered me some great ideas on DN I want to say a big thank you. So nice to find a (mostly) friendly community :)

Return to “Introductions”