Hello to you all. ~

Introduce yourself here
Kotohime

Hello to you all. ~

Post #1 by Kotohime » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:13 pm

It is such a pleasure to meet all of you, I am Kotohime, although I was previously affiliated with the DuelingNetwork forums and had been around for many years. I have not dueled nor have I been involved in the Yugioh-related world for some time now. I will say, however, I am old enough to the point that I remember the hacking and exploitation wars that would take place between the DuelingNetwork forums and the rivalry from another hacking association. I have been registered on this forum in particular for several years, as I am older than the rules. I will say that I have only ever visited this site here and there as an obscure member to check on how this site has been holding up.

I figured that I would make an official entrance into this community and introduce myself. I am also a descriptive role-player that enjoys writing and being involved within in-depth stories. As I have stated previously, I have not been involved with anything Yugioh-related for some time. I may need someone to refresh me on how everything has changed, although aside from this, I have been swell. It is a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope to be involved with this communities continuous development. Have a lovely day, darlings.

Kotohime

Post #2 by Kotohime » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:03 am

I assume this may be an inactive area of the website?

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #3 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:19 am

Welcome! Yes, this does tend to be a mostly inactive section, at least from my knowledge.

Return to “Introductions”