Hey Everyone

Introduce yourself here
Whair

Hey Everyone

Post #1 by Whair » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:32 pm

Hey Im pretty new here in fact i downloaded it and started yesterday. Ive been playing the game since it first came out ive been in and out of it since 2015 and started seriously getting back into it just last year when master rule 4 came into effect. So yea major learning curb but im gonna get it

hope to get to know everyone on here and have some fun

!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Post #2 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:53 pm

· Don't play in Dueling Book, it is a nightmare. The judges are shit, literally shit / poop / excrement (Green or Gray it doesn't matter).
· Most of the players are people that doesn't want to follow the card text, because it is unfair (these are not my cards, those effects are made by konami, so don't cry to me & go to cry with konami).
· The Main Menu, oh boy.. the disgusting main menu. Full of attention whores (male or female), a non-sense post will get 10 likes, while a reasonable intellectual post will get no likes (as an example). Full of retarded people as well.

I suggest you to play on ygopro percy, quick response from both players, they can't cheat, no one complains about effects. They can't go afk, because there is a time limit, no idiotic judges, etc. A huge better experience in my oppinion, compared to Trash Book. Also, after all no one knows if dueling book will fall again as dueling network (all the accounts and donations gone, so you wasted your time trying to get high rating / exp)
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

Return to “Introductions”