Hello!

Introduce yourself here
ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh!

Hello!

Post #1 by ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:45 am

Hi everyone,

It's been a while (a few years, to be exact). I was fairly active when DN was around: I played under the usernames ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! (along with similar names of the same nature) and Nightmare in Reality. I was also a moderator for Dueling Network Forums before it was shut down. I'm interested to see how the game has developed and progressed (or regressed for any matter), and if there are any people that I still know around here. I don't intend to be extremely active, but I do plan to get back into the game at least a little bit. I'll be frequenting the Forum often though, so you should all see me around.

Looking forward to being back.

!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Post #2 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:55 pm

¿What deck did you use in your older accounts?
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

xDEADCENTREx

Post #3 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:20 pm

ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! wrote:Hi everyone,

It's been a while (a few years, to be exact). I was fairly active when DN was around: I played under the usernames ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! (along with similar names of the same nature) and Nightmare in Reality. I was also a moderator for Dueling Network Forums before it was shut down. I'm interested to see how the game has developed and progressed (or regressed for any matter), and if there are any people that I still know around here. I don't intend to be extremely active, but I do plan to get back into the game at least a little bit. I'll be frequenting the Forum often though, so you should all see me around.

Hey ICPY, it's Nick. We used to chat a lot. DM me on discord fam, we will reconnect.

Blank#4879

ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh!

Post #4 by ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:05 pm

!!! (AQ) Blinkill wrote:¿What deck did you use in your older accounts?

I never really had a main deck that I played; rather, I went with the flow of what I either liked or what was good at the time. A deck I have used consistently is Blackwing, which I do plan on continuing to use (especially with the new support introduced). I've used plenty of decks in the past, some of my favorites being Shaddoll, Mermail, Qli, Satellarknight. I quit the game around the time of Link monsters being introduced, so I am fairly clueless on the new meta and pretty much any deck introduced after that time.

ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh!

Post #5 by ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:06 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! wrote:Hi everyone,

Hey ICPY, it's Nick. We used to chat a lot. DM me on discord fam, we will reconnect.

Blank#4879

Hey Nick, glad to see you're still around. Once I get around to making a new Discord, I'll add you on there.

Return to “Introductions”