Returning DN Veteran & TO

Introduce yourself here
Trinity

Returning DN Veteran & TO

Post #1 by Trinity » Sat May 11, 2019 8:43 pm

Hi old friends. And new people. I'm back and might consider hosting tournaments soon. *waves*

One of the founders of Ozone Lives.
It's been sorta awhile since I been on a forum.

:P
I used to pray, hold my breath, lie awake
Now I say, "Fuck it, I'm dying one day"
I used to cry, slap myself in the face
Now I say, "Fuck it, I'm dying this way"

instagram: @phem

Storm Crow

Post #2 by Storm Crow » Tue May 14, 2019 4:35 am

it hasn't been long enough.

welcome jabba the hut.

Lost in Illusions

Post #3 by Lost in Illusions » Tue May 14, 2019 12:37 pm

Trinity wrote:Hi old friends. And new people. I'm back and might consider hosting tournaments soon. *waves*

One of the founders of Ozone Lives.
It's been sorta awhile since I been on a forum.

:P

i dont use ozone anymore, if u want to then u can. pm me on discord

JihadistJoe

Post #4 by JihadistJoe » Wed May 15, 2019 3:07 am

you are free to Join CYO https://discordapp.com/invite/jjyGxky

Trinity

Post #5 by Trinity » Wed May 15, 2019 6:24 am

Storm Crow wrote:it hasn't been long enough.

welcome jabba the hut.

Oh good one. Except there isn't a comparison.

And you are?
I used to pray, hold my breath, lie awake
Now I say, "Fuck it, I'm dying one day"
I used to cry, slap myself in the face
Now I say, "Fuck it, I'm dying this way"

instagram: @phem

Storm Crow

Post #6 by Storm Crow » Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 am

Trinity wrote:

welcome jabba the hut.

And you are?

Not shane so move keep it rolling jabba the Hut

EDIT: I wouldn't Join CYO, if you plan to host tourneys unless you've lost all self respect for yourself.

Lost in Illusions

Post #7 by Lost in Illusions » Thu May 16, 2019 4:20 pm

Storm Crow wrote:
Trinity wrote:

welcome jabba the hut.

And you are?

EDIT: I wouldn't Join CYO, if you plan to host tourneys unless you've lost all self respect for yourself.

ikr? i'd rather cut my dick off feed it to the dogs and sit on a rolling chair watching them eat it

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #8 by __Blank__ » Thu May 16, 2019 4:50 pm

Lost in Illusions wrote:
Storm Crow wrote:
Trinity wrote:

And you are?

ikr? i'd rather cut my dick off feed it to the dogs and sit on a rolling chair watching them eat it

Remember that founder that entered their own tournaments, and didn't let __Blank__ enter due to being the (9th in), however it's already sketchy as .... that your name ever appears in the "participants" section at all, much less I get a clear view of it being #8 (at the time on the challonge bracket) which needless to say, from a competitors mindset with what they know to be factual proven, vs claimed, that it just doesn't happen (unless you put your own handle as a host), and I even saw a reported score over their name.

Hello I was that person, I can tell you a lot about what CYO's founder (bisouontop) originally got demoted as a TO (ironically around the same time) yet they host tournaments so we know some issue arose to cause a demotion.

With all the facts considered, and the reputation bisou brew, it's not exactly the place I recommend, however I will also say it's the ONLY team option, unless you plan to provide for codes as well.

NOW if you plan to donate your own cash (as I had planned before I got IP banned, so active host is GONE from your server) "Blame Years of exposed staff abuse causing a Mental Loop that I cannot break and do the grouping effect. It got to the point where I even told people "kys" but that's just because I know what it's like going through years of abuse through DuelingNetwork, and I was victimized for 5 Years. I still deal with PTSD like symptoms due to the issues (especially repeat issues with specific staff), and one such incident was where I had sent a Ban Appeal, and TL DR it got denied originally, then upon another closer review (done without me requesting it by Kara), they decided they made a "mistake" and removed the penalty from my account. Conveniently enough the reviewer was Runzy, and I had prior issues, and personal squablles with them, so why they were even allowed when a emotional conflict of interest could exist, is questionable to begin with (The staff do not see this side, I have to literally bitch about it and even then it becomes ignored after "so much bitching") but the result is I have gone through the vicious cycle, not wanting to stay, wanting to stay because of the fun memories, and going through PTSD.

The staff however see it from TET's view as (If people feel that way, they are free to use another emulator instead)

Kara actually cares about people, and tries to make things work, but cares more about keeping the emulator going than the justice behind sustaining it for the future because it's how they do their customs.

Genex I never get a response back from anymore after enough of me bitching to them in DM about stupid issues, and abuse incidents that just got swept under the (mute) option.

Player 1 is actually one of the better ones I see giving penalties when they apply, PE even when it's a Common Error (according to policy you do this, according to majority of judge numbers I see, they do NOT do this at all, which is odd considering that's the thing Konami Policy says to do in events of Procedurcal Error.

TheFlamingStorm/Lucifer (This person literally cannot take a joke without getting offended). I posted 2-3 fake war applications as memes to get the train of interest started for kids etc, and storm deletes it and get's a board warning issued to me because of "spam". What kind of kid wants to be parented online? Does this person even think about the target audience, or do they simply not give a .... i thought. If I had this going on, it itself would migrate me to *insert other emulators here*, Literally just wants to play and not be spammed, total strict person online, probably more fun IRL as I cannot imagine this person having a sense of humor. One of the worst traits for staff to have for the target audience that would deal with years of admins not doing anything (only kids want to waste time, that's a fact, and it's also why this site has gone downhill, WAKE UP).

With wars, I even posted in my application a serious one, that was deleted as well. I had a lot of solutions listed within if the staff care enough to view the deleted post, but knowing the thread owner, they probably deleted it permanently, so you would need access to ACP to view deleted logs to find out what was listed.

Lost in Illusions while NOT being staff (anymore), is one main reason I stick around and assist with Yu-Gi-Oh at all. You see the troll and immature side, but you never get to open up with people online, because you label them as idiots and write us off as knowing nothbing about how "our" [being the staff] site, and if they do not like it, too bad. This is a very toxic mentality because it drives a democracy, and people prefer more involvement, and feel more like helping out when treated with respect. You cannot be disrespecting users just because they disrespect you, and yet you write them off as idiots. The evidence speaks for itself.

Onto myself, I have been seen as a problem user since about the dawn of Dueling Network, however on that site I also dealt with Extension Chats that I was in, being called retarded repeatedly by a user swagswaglikecaillou. Nothing occurred from this. Moving onto me fake flirting with bleachisawesome, they were a popular user that cried wolf about it, and I got kicked. I got abused from this, and then made a status rant, to which the abuser deleted it (wrong way to handle it I know), and then I made a 2nd, and it was locked by the same person (SaveTheDolphins).

Going back to Wars, I was victimized there as well. Due to my Co-Leader swearing a Duel Occurred, and a dispute causing Both War Leader to declare that all matches MUST be verified, all because 1 alledged loss wasn't verified.
Because of my Personal Declaration I got my team seen as "knowing withholding" since we were the accused, despite the reason for verifying ALL matches being made by the opposing Leader, and the Opposing Leader upon review (Hic) was not faced with ANY penalty, nor was their team; I was faced with a permanent war ban, as was my co-leader (IDontSleep) from Organization XIII which later disbanded when Hunter took over, and left.

So I got a LOT of experience with being victimized, being told that the War Adjudicators do not believe your story, despite over the course of me saying it over and over without any changes over the years, no way to access even now what I said back then, and still having the same story you'd expect a simple (We were wrong, we are sorry).

Thing is when staff have been in the wrong, I cannot recall any of them saying "I am sorry". That's the part that really grinds my gears. If you make a mistake admit to it AND move on. Not this don't admit it ..... that the staff decide to do. That makes people feel like the staff do not really care (regardless if they do or not) and as such, loses members.

I got a LOT of ways to make this managable for awhile, but the staff would rather Permanent Ban all my accounts, that's fine. I really could care less anymore, I have found peace with the death of DuelingNetwork, and that's why with this, I bid you ado until you all grow up.

Regards

-Nick

Lost in Illusions

Post #9 by Lost in Illusions » Thu May 16, 2019 5:11 pm

im just sexy

Runzy
Mood:

Post #10 by Runzy » Fri May 17, 2019 3:47 am

That's a long essay of someone not owning up for his mistakes. Also bisou... Is yea idk. Also think you overreact I have no personal issues with you blank, you just always seem to make it personal. You paint yourself as a victim yet you aren't that innocent. Most of the time you call out staff when you don't get your way calling them biased etc. At the end of the day staff isn't biased when handling cases you can keep thinking that to drive your own narrative of everyone being against you. Gl Trinity.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #11 by __Blank__ » Fri May 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Runzy wrote:That's a long essay of someone not owning up for his mistakes. Also bisou... Is yea idk. Also think you overreact I have no personal issues with you blank, you just always seem to make it personal. You paint yourself as a victim yet you aren't that innocent. Most of the time you call out staff when you don't get your way calling them biased etc. At the end of the day staff isn't biased when handling cases you can keep thinking that to drive your own narrative of everyone being against you. Gl Trinity.

I would be able to prove such cases with my Ririka Momobami accounts replays, if it wasn't banned and inaccessible.

Remember you have been proven wrong, so I am not as innocent as you claim, since a Judge was proven wrong regarding me, someone who shouldn't have even handled the call aka you.

Past in the past, you even deal with wannabes like The Flaming Storm trying to start up a dead war scene.

The staff priorities are clearly not where they should be, if they want to start something up without demoing it, like IRL Judges do with events :D

I admit I got issues with authority, I got abused in the old days, had to deal with violations of DN policy via skype with mods not giving a shit, yet if I did something, it was a kick / mute / ban. I could name the countless examples, but at the end of the day, I have authority defiance issues that I cannot break. SUE ME nigga.

When you prove that Runzy (yes you ironically) was wrong for their Judgment, when they were being nagged about by the person who sent the report, how can you not feel a sense of bias for the report in itself? I felt that you had already disliked me, and yet you took the appeal told me I had no case, and I got unbanned. I get what you are trying to do Runzy, but you are the last person that should make the attempt. Kara has more success pointing flaws to me, because they didn't take an appeal, deny a further appeal, and get appealed anyways to be reversed.

If someone viewed THAT single report, then they would realize you were in the wrong, you abused me and use mistakes happen as cover. You I have had issues with on and off because I dislike your lack of caring for being in the wrong, and you shake it off as "whatever idgaf" when you are staff. If that isn't caring for those you victimize IDK what is.

Owning up for my mistakes? NOT? Are you kidding me, I admitted time and time again in Discord "nevermind the report I sent, I was in the wrong" and you ignore that like it's nothing? WOW

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #12 by __Blank__ » Fri May 17, 2019 7:26 pm

Runzy wrote:That's a long essay of someone not owning up for his mistakes. Also bisou... Is yea idk. Also think you overreact I have no personal issues with you blank, you just always seem to make it personal. You paint yourself as a victim yet you aren't that innocent. Most of the time you call out staff when you don't get your way calling them biased etc. At the end of the day staff isn't biased when handling cases you can keep thinking that to drive your own narrative of everyone being against you. Gl Trinity.

Also what about bisou? You say to ask, and you mention the name, but say you do not know, but you WERE staff that WOULD know. So indulge us on the issues that led to their demotion please. I feel I was a victim for them kicking me from a tournament for themself, but that never really got a reply from a TO, much less it to my knowledge led to bisouontop's demotion.

Something about "Why was your name on the participants section of the challonge bracket", something that should never have occurred during that isolated incident, but you do not wish to disclose that, so I will. ;)

Runzy
Mood:

Post #13 by Runzy » Fri May 17, 2019 8:30 pm

__Blank__ wrote:

I would be able to prove such cases with my Ririka Momobami accounts replays, if it wasn't banned and inaccessible.

Remember you have been proven wrong, so I am not as innocent as you claim, since a Judge was proven wrong regarding me, someone who shouldn't have even handled the call aka you.

Past in the past, you even deal with wannabes like The Flaming Storm trying to start up a dead war scene.

The staff priorities are clearly not where they should be, if they want to start something up without demoing it, like IRL Judges do with events :D

I admit I got issues with authority, I got abused in the old days, had to deal with violations of DN policy via skype with mods not giving a shit, yet if I did something, it was a kick / mute / ban. I could name the countless examples, but at the end of the day, I have authority defiance issues that I cannot break. SUE ME nigga.

When you prove that Runzy (yes you ironically) was wrong for their Judgment, when they were being nagged about by the person who sent the report, how can you not feel a sense of bias for the report in itself? I felt that you had already disliked me, and yet you took the appeal told me I had no case, and I got unbanned. I get what you are trying to do Runzy, but you are the last person that should make the attempt. Kara has more success pointing flaws to me, because they didn't take an appeal, deny a further appeal, and get appealed anyways to be reversed.

If someone viewed THAT single report, then they would realize you were in the wrong, you abused me and use mistakes happen as cover. You I have had issues with on and off because I dislike your lack of caring for being in the wrong, and you shake it off as "whatever idgaf" when you are staff. If that isn't caring for those you victimize IDK what is.

Owning up for my mistakes? NOT? Are you kidding me, I admitted time and time again in Discord "nevermind the report I sent, I was in the wrong" and you ignore that like it's nothing? WOW

1. Mistakes happen and I made one. You keep trying to use that 1 mistake many months later as if I am not human.

2. Idc about wars / what storm is doing to be honest.....he can have fun with that.

3. You have no clue on this subject.

4. You kept your DN mentality on a different platform and acted like we are demons or some shit......it's not that deep. Once again I am human and made a mistake which I got talked to about and even apologised to you for in which you then made racist statements to me :/.

5. No abuse happened. A mistake doesn't = abuse thats not how it works. You always liked to argue with me and say racist comments and I mostly just humoured it. I can admit when I am wrong but overall you kept being wrong the moment you thought harassing me with racist remarks etc was ok after 1 mistake when I actually kept being nice.

6. Idk you do you.

__Blank__ wrote:

Also what about bisou? You say to ask, and you mention the name, but say you do not know, but you WERE staff that WOULD know. So indulge us on the issues that led to their demotion please. I feel I was a victim for them kicking me from a tournament for themself, but that never really got a reply from a TO, much less it to my knowledge led to bisouontop's demotion.

Something about "Why was your name on the participants section of the challonge bracket", something that should never have occurred during that isolated incident, but you do not wish to disclose that, so I will. ;)

Bisou was fired due to what they did. I don't think it's best to go into detail as its honestly no ones business but TO staff (Which I am not one anymore) but now I am not TO staff all I can say that they have a bad personality (no shade). Other than that :shrug: I am just tryna be in 0 drama fam. This is an introduction page so we can take this to dms or w.e so this isn't flooded.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

Lost in Illusions

Post #14 by Lost in Illusions » Sat May 18, 2019 2:09 am

calm down kids,

we can all agree ozone made DB tourney scene from scratch 0 without any resources and player base and new TOs/cyo ruined it

Lost in Illusions

Post #15 by Lost in Illusions » Sat May 18, 2019 2:13 am

Runzy wrote:2. Idc about wars / what storm is doing to be honest.....he can have fun with that.

ahhhh so we at a point where tourney/war staff shades each other now? shame on you :evil: be like ozone, trash talked each other 24/7 but never shaded our staff except the idiots

Storm Crow

Post #16 by Storm Crow » Sat May 18, 2019 1:40 pm

Lost in Illusions wrote:
Storm Crow wrote:
Trinity wrote:

And you are?

dammit you weren't suppose to agree now everyone is gonna jump me harder than krajl on bisou smh
Last edited by Storm Crow on Sat May 18, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Storm Crow

Post #17 by Storm Crow » Sat May 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Nothing brings DBF together like shade throwing.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #18 by __Blank__ » Sat May 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Runzy wrote:
__Blank__ wrote:

1. Mistakes happen and I made one. You keep trying to use that 1 mistake many months later as if I am not human.
If you viewed the report, and didn't assume I was being "in the wrong" with your default mentality, it is a mistake that would not have happened. I gave you all the details regarding the incident, asking to appeal it after you did, to which I got told "it's final and will not be appealed further" to which it was, because another Staff member "cared about their users being hit with false charges"

I do not recall you sincerely apologizing, more like "im sorry now move on" rather than the expected "I was wrong to insert here and I am sorry" with insert here being why you are sorry, which is why I took it as a false apology and knowing you are black I went full racist against you in multiple areas, because I feel you need to know what it's like to be victimized for no reason "like you did with me and presuming I was in the wrong". Now that it's on the forum, you play the victim card. I never denied I was wrong to be racist either, I use reasons why I am to convey what triggered it, and how to prevent it, and yes I do got issues mostly with you Runzy for treating you like an object that needs to be perfect, realistically I want you to be better than an ignorant viewing reports deeming no fault of my opponent when the staff see it another way, a way you never bothered to consider FROM AN APPEAL. That's my issue. You handle appeals for what reason? Because a Judge deemed so and so did something worth a penalty, and they are appealing that. You should be more through when reviewing appeals in the future.

2. Idc about wars / what storm is doing to be honest.....he can have fun with that.
Exactly, you are on the same project with staff trying to bring activity to the site and maintain it, yet you do not care to comment regarding something that isn't your obligation. I care about all angles of the site. See how we are different?

You said it yourself "IDC about wars, what storm is doing with that" but wars would bring more activity, so I feel as a Staff you should be open to the idea, however I get you have no personal interest in it. That's the issue with you bring staff, you only care for customs and taking calls, that's it.

4. You kept your DN mentality on a different platform and acted like we are demons or some shit......it's not that deep. Once again I am human and made a mistake which I got talked to about and even apologised to you for in which you then made racist statements to me :/.
I
keep bringing it up because the same issues are recurring, cheating isn't handled properly, and even those accused of cheating but being "new to the game" are not even set as beginner. This is a huge issue since beginners should be learning in unrated, and there are guidelines that even advocate that, but they do not get applied in the cases regarding me. Seems a bit too much for it to always happen to me, and I am sure I am not the only one it happens to either.

Do you recall when people got hired that didn't do the Job? TOs especially? Do you want a repeat, or do you want a nice site for your users to enjoy without being penalized for "being in the right"? You also brought up awhile ago that I always complain about being "in the right and not in the wrong" yet if you check the Discord Logs, and coordinate them with Reports for Abuse I sent from Ririka Momobami, you would realize I asked for 2-3 reports to be revoked because I realized what I did wrong. You love to assume, but you use no statistical facts, because why? Enlighten me, since I need to ask for every small tidbit with you fam.

5. No abuse happened. A mistake doesn't = abuse thats not how it works. You always liked to argue with me and say racist comments and I mostly just humoured it. I can admit when I am wrong but overall you kept being wrong the moment you thought harassing me with racist remarks etc was ok after 1 mistake when I actually kept being nice.

It was abuse, and for the reasons aforementioned. We never really got along from my aspect either, and with what was going on with me bashing you prior to that appeal being sent, I still motion you are NOT the one who should have taken it. Rather anyone else should have as I only had issues with you, genex, and storm.

6. Idk you do you.

__Blank__ wrote:

Bisou was fired due to what they did. I don't think it's best to go into detail as its honestly no ones business but TO staff (Which I am not one anymore) but now I am not TO staff all I can say that they have a bad personality (no shade). Other than that :shrug: I am just tryna be in 0 drama fam. This is an introduction page so we can take this to dms or w.e so this isn't flooded.

IDK you do you in response to

What does that even mean? Explain?

Fallen From Grace

Post #19 by Fallen From Grace » Sat May 18, 2019 2:23 pm

First off twats,only reason this cow ever got staff was some dumbass dn admin went against higher admin wishes and hired the useless fuck anyways.l swear saying your former staff is like saying Zar was "good" at Inzektor or saying cm was relevant in dnf.ffs I come outta retirement for shade throwing not ygo who wouldve guessed lol

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #20 by __Blank__ » Sat May 18, 2019 2:51 pm

If you viewed the report, and didn't assume I was being "in the wrong" with your default mentality, it is a mistake that would not have happened. I gave you all the details regarding the incident, asking to appeal it after you did, to which I got told "it's final and will not be appealed further" to which it was, because another Staff member "cared about their users being hit with false charges"

I respond with:

I do not recall you sincerely apologizing, more like "im sorry now move on" rather than the expected "I was wrong to insert here and I am sorry" with insert here being why you are sorry, which is why I took it as a false apology and knowing you are black I went full racist against you in multiple areas, because I feel you need to know what it's like to be victimized for no reason "like you did with me and presuming I was in the wrong". Now that it's on the forum, you play the victim card. I never denied I was wrong to be racist either, I use reasons why I am to convey what triggered it, and how to prevent it, and yes I do got issues mostly with you Runzy for treating you like an object that needs to be perfect, realistically I want you to be better than an ignorant viewing reports deeming no fault of my opponent when the staff see it another way, a way you never bothered to consider FROM AN APPEAL. That's my issue. You handle appeals for what reason? Because a Judge deemed so and so did something worth a penalty, and they are appealing that. You should be more through when reviewing appeals in the future.

I respond with:

Exactly, you are on the same project with staff trying to bring activity to the site and maintain it, yet you do not care to comment regarding something that isn't your obligation. I care about all angles of the site. See how we are different?

I respond with:

You said it yourself "IDC about wars, what storm is doing with that" but wars would bring more activity, so I feel as a Staff you should be open to the idea, however I get you have no personal interest in it. That's the issue with you bring staff, you only care for customs and taking calls, that's it.

I respond with:

I keep bringing it up because the same issues are recurring, cheating isn't handled properly, and even those accused of cheating but being "new to the game" are not even set as beginner. Issues that led to me being penalized for calling it out and harassing admins because they would not handle the other issues occurring. Sometimes I was in the wrong, and that is not a reason to assume I am always in the wrong, like you had done with not even viewing my appeal. Upon viewing it other admins decided you were wrong. The details for how are left in limbo, and personally IDC what they think about the situation anymore. It's handled, and you were seen as applying the wrong penalty. You are right it's done with, however learning from one's mistakes is how the issue stops getting brought up. When it recurs a pattern get's applied regarding the past. You think staff have the right to do this to users, and users cannot do it to staff when they get handled as "the idiot that cries abuse" when real abuse occurs? When they face real cheaters and because cheater says it was a mistake, it doesn't get handled. Tournaments where this happened are why I harassed my opponent Riddler, and the TO Storm didn't even apply a 2nd PE. Because they felt it uncesscessary to quote their words, yet a PE occurred after a PE Warning, which according to policy is cause for a potential upgrade, and Riddler didn't get so much as a warning for the second offense applied. Something that according to Policy should have occurred but didn't (I wonder why) This is a huge issue since beginners should be learning in unrated, and there are guidelines that even advocate that, but they do not get applied in the cases regarding me. Seems a bit too much for it to always happen to me, and I am sure I am not the only one it happens to either.

Do you recall when people got hired that didn't do the Job? TOs especially? Do you want a repeat, or do you want a nice site for your users to enjoy without being penalized for "being in the right"? You also brought up awhile ago that I always complain about being "in the right and not in the wrong" yet if you check the Discord Logs, and coordinate them with Reports for Abuse I sent from Ririka Momobami, you would realize I asked for 2-3 reports to be revoked because I realized what I did wrong. You love to assume, but you use no statistical facts, because why? Enlighten me, since I need to ask for every small tidbit with you fam.

I respond with:

It was abuse, and for the reasons aforementioned. We never really got along from my aspect either, and with what was going on with me bashing you prior to that appeal being sent, I still motion you are NOT the one who should have taken it. Rather anyone else should have as I only had issues with you, genex, and storm.
When you remove my destressor repeatedly and you know it pisses me off, and you are not even fully viewing the report, or repeatedly viewing it, and other admins in the similar boat as you have missed stuff because they didn't "read the entire log" it makes me wonder how much some of you admins care. I know some legitimately care, and I feel others do not give a shit for anything other than using it as a way to harass users. Whatever the situation is for me to have to think that because I get hit with penalties for retaliating to abuse from my opponent and getting no progress, makes it a real nailbiter for why I even bother to use Book over Nexus or Pro. I know when I bring said issues to Lantern I get told I am free to use other sites. The issues get avoided and the peace gets kept with cheaters enabled. That's the Book I see, because of the issues I have personally gone through. I am sure I can find other such cases.

6. Idk you do you.

I respond with: What does this even mean and what's it in response to?

Return to “Introductions”