Returning DN Veteran & TO

Introduce yourself here
__Blank__
Mood:

Re: Returning DN Veteran & TO

Post #41 by __Blank__ » Tue May 21, 2019 2:18 pm

Runzy wrote:
Lost in Illusions wrote:
Runzy wrote:2. Idc about wars / what storm is doing to be honest.....he can have fun with that.

ahhhh so we at a point where tourney/war staff shades each other now? shame on you :evil: be like ozone, trash talked each other 24/7 but never shaded our staff except the idiots

Not a tour staff :)

So are you claiming that because you are not tour staff, that you get to speak about staff matters openly, because it's not about rated games, and how badly you judge those, and let's go back to appeals for a moment, drop the act nigga, you as fake as your fucks for this site being a fun site.

A task that only Storm can make harder by stealing all the fun from fake war apps because they are salty that the people who try to make that section get some humor are the only people who actually care about wars.

I even suggest demoing what wars are, and that guy is so bad he won't take advice. He's a WA and you are not, so I want your ideas about that, since this is not "Judge Staff" related.

Personally:

They have no sense of humor - bad trait
They delete all fun - Removes the activity, bad, not even bad levels of spam or racism involved smh
They try to revive a dead section (wars) without proper introduction threads to what wars are - Your opinion on this Runzy?

Then let's talk about your opinion for if a Procedurcal Error occurs, and a warning has been issued.
Another PE occurs within 30 seconds, where said player tries to Flip Summon a monster that has previously declared an attack (Subterror Guru for ex.) and the TO does not apply a penalty for Procedurcal Error, verbal or otherwise for the 2nd offense. Do you agree with this decision? (Technically it was a Tournament Duel, so Tournament related so I want a response).

Also where are the Ruling Gurus at, to teach people how to answer the questions for the exams, so you can have people who can actually pass it?

Answers from your knowledge/perspective are welcome!

Runzy
Mood:

Post #42 by Runzy » Wed May 22, 2019 5:15 am

__Blank__ wrote:
Runzy wrote:
Lost in Illusions wrote:ahhhh so we at a point where tourney/war staff shades each other now? shame on you :evil: be like ozone, trash talked each other 24/7 but never shaded our staff except the idiots

So are you claiming that because you are not tour staff, that you get to speak about staff matters openly, because it's not about rated games, and how badly you judge those, and let's go back to appeals for a moment, drop the act nigga, you as fake as your fucks for this site being a fun site.

A task that only Storm can make harder by stealing all the fun from fake war apps because they are salty that the people who try to make that section get some humor are the only people who actually care about wars.

I even suggest demoing what wars are, and that guy is so bad he won't take advice. He's a WA and you are not, so I want your ideas about that, since this is not "Judge Staff" related.

Personally:

They delete all fun - Removes the activity, bad, not even bad levels of spam or racism involved smh
They try to revive a dead section (wars) without proper introduction threads to what wars are - Your opinion on this Runzy?

Then let's talk about your opinion for if a Procedurcal Error occurs, and a warning has been issued.
Another PE occurs within 30 seconds, where said player tries to Flip Summon a monster that has previously declared an attack (Subterror Guru for ex.) and the TO does not apply a penalty for Procedurcal Error, verbal or otherwise for the 2nd offense. Do you agree with this decision? (Technically it was a Tournament Duel, so Tournament related so I want a response).

Also where are the Ruling Gurus at, to teach people how to answer the questions for the exams, so you can have people who can actually pass it?

Never claimed that and you are using assumptions as facts like always. I judge my rated games properly and also handle abuse reports and ban appeals properly like I always have, 1 mistake recently out of the like 100+? I have handled recently doesn't instantly make me bad there is no act. I think the sites run tag duels is nice and customs when not facing trolls. Didn't speak on staff matters id you read what I typed I clearly avoided it and dropped "bad personality" which people already know about them.

I honestly have no interest in wars and I'm not part of the war team if they don't want troll applications that's their decision.

Again war related that's their decision.

TOs act as an Head Judge in their tournaments if they didn't want to give another warning as they thought it was not needed / a repeat of the previous pe warning aka different circumstances. I'm not going to say if that's wrong or not I don't have the whole situation but if the TO of that tournament thought it was fine then I also think it's fine. (Unless they aren't in some aspects but doesn't mean you harass them)

Don't need ruling gurus there are already different yugioh related ruling servers out there in which you can ask questions and it gets answered by experienced people. Why would they teach people the answers? Either that's badly worded or you actually think that's a good idea. Once again not trying to flood their welcome thread so you can just forum dm.

Overall this is dumb and bullying trinity or whoever they are is dumb lost interest in those kind of stuff as it means nothing. Last post here ciao.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

Lost in Illusions

Post #43 by Lost in Illusions » Wed May 22, 2019 1:19 pm

Runzy wrote:
__Blank__ wrote:
Runzy wrote:

Personally:

Never claimed that and you are using assumptions as facts like always. I judge my rated games properly and also handle abuse reports and ban appeals properly like I always have, 1 mistake recently out of the like 100+? I have handled recently doesn't instantly make me bad there is no act. I think the sites run tag duels is nice and customs when not facing trolls. Didn't speak on staff matters id you read what I typed I clearly avoided it and dropped "bad personality" which people already know about them.

I honestly have no interest in wars and I'm not part of the war team if they don't want troll applications that's their decision.

TOs act as an Head Judge in their tournaments if they didn't want to give another warning as they thought it was not needed / a repeat of the previous pe warning aka different circumstances. I'm not going to say if that's wrong or not I don't have the whole situation but if the TO of that tournament thought it was fine then I also think it's fine. (Unless they aren't in some aspects but doesn't mean you harass them)

Don't need ruling gurus there are already different yugioh related ruling servers out there in which you can ask questions and it gets answered by experienced people. Why would they teach people the answers? Either that's badly worded or you actually think that's a good idea. Once again not trying to flood their welcome thread so you can just forum dm.

Overall this is dumb and bullying trinity or whoever they are is dumb lost interest in those kind of stuff as it means nothing. Last post here ciao.

hi. TOs dont act as head judge. they act as normal judges, players have right to appeal if they do then TOs have to get a judge or another TO to handle. unless people wanna "deny appeal" like a certain 350kg fatass runo from mars then get shit on by rest of the admins when player reports the retarded judge :lol: :lol: deja vu right???

and blank can u stfu man wtf do u think this is?? going to every thread dropping shitty essays about cyo and new TOs we all know they're piece of garbage worse than reqli's shit, its obvious so stop posting 2000 word essays like retards, now both of u suck each other's dicks and get good orgasm and dont reply to this thread again, get a fucking room or dont quote me in your shit fagwits
smh... my baby iryuk-sama's golden words still pierce my heart...

PPL IS TARD.

srs tho, i dont care about both your sex game i only replied cuz ur fatass forgot to remove my msg from the quote and i got notification for ur shit. next time both of you, dont quote me if you dont wanna get shit on ok?????????///

Re-Qliate

Post #44 by Re-Qliate » Wed May 22, 2019 6:05 pm

Lost in Illusions wrote:
Runzy wrote:
__Blank__ wrote:So are you claiming that because you are not tour staff, that you get to speak about staff matters openly, because it's not about rated games, and how badly you judge those, and let's go back to appeals for a moment, drop the act nigga, you as fake as your fucks for this site being a fun site.

Personally:

hi. TOs dont act as head judge. they act as normal judges, players have right to appeal if they do then TOs have to get a judge or another TO to handle. unless people wanna "deny appeal" like a certain 350kg fatass runo from mars then get shit on by rest of the admins when player reports the retarded judge :lol: :lol: deja vu right???

and blank can u stfu man wtf do u think this is?? going to every thread dropping shitty essays about cyo and new TOs we all know they're piece of garbage worse than reqli's shit, its obvious so stop posting 2000 word essays like retards, now both of u suck each other's dicks and get good orgasm and dont reply to this thread again, get a fucking room or dont quote me in your shit fagwits

PPL IS TARD.

srs tho, i dont care about both your sex game i only replied cuz ur fatass forgot to remove my msg from the quote and i got notification for ur shit. next time both of you, dont quote me if you dont wanna get shit on ok?????????///

@Lost, I'm quoting you idgaf.
Lost is right, no need to quote it every time, everyone knows the staff is corrupted and bad. Runzy is just one of the many examples.
It isn't a news that TOs and WAs are incompetent, but if the site admins are ok with it, then we shouldn't complain.
Things won't change, cause the whole point of DB is making money, they don't give a fuck about the forum and its things.

So let them be happy with their bad players, no shit most good players don't play on this site. Tags and Customs cards made the site even worse.
Good luck bois, especially to you Runo.

Lost in Illusions

Post #45 by Lost in Illusions » Fri May 24, 2019 10:10 am

Re-Qliate wrote:
Lost in Illusions wrote:
Runzy wrote:Never claimed that and you are using assumptions as facts like always. I judge my rated games properly and also handle abuse reports and ban appeals properly like I always have, 1 mistake recently out of the like 100+? I have handled recently doesn't instantly make me bad there is no act. I think the sites run tag duels is nice and customs when not facing trolls. Didn't speak on staff matters id you read what I typed I clearly avoided it and dropped "bad personality" which people already know about them.

PPL IS TARD.

@Lost, I'm quoting you idgaf.
Lost is right, no need to quote it every time, everyone knows the staff is corrupted and bad. Runzy is just one of the many examples.
It isn't a news that TOs and WAs are incompetent, but if the site admins are ok with it, then we shouldn't complain.
Things won't change, cause the whole point of DB is making money, they don't give a fuck about the forum and its things.

So let them be happy with their bad players, no shit most good players don't play on this site. Tags and Customs cards made the site even worse.
Good luck bois, especially to you Runo.

you can quote me anytime bby

Return to “Introductions”