Coming Back After 14 Years

Introduce yourself here
Emigo

Coming Back After 14 Years

Post #1 by Emigo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:02 am

Hello Everyone!

I played Yugioh growing up, as early as I can remember. I learned to play the game with my 2nd grade friends and became hooked. A few years later, I became obsessed with Magic: The Gathering, and finally saw my qualification for a Pro Tour. I wanted to see if I could bring this magic (pun intended) back to my old childhood game. I joined Dueling Book for practice and to gather with other great and knowledgeable players! :mrgreen: This is the secret to becoming great. Surrounding yourself with others who make you a better player and have lots of insight.

So please, hit me up, give me advice, stop for a chat, I just love card games :D I have decided to play Pendulum Magicians as my deck of choice coming back, since I love the interactions and it seems so unique. Please no hate! I know that there are decks and archetypes that get their fair share of dirt, but I want to respect all players of all kinds.

If there are any other Pendulum Magician players out there, I particularly want to speak with you!

We'll see you out there, look forward to speaking with many of you!

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #2 by __Blank__ » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Welcome back to the game!
First I want to say the game has changed quite a bit with introductions (Synchro, Xyz, Pendulum, Links) along with some text headaches (Any "Fur Hire" monster).
The game is particular seems to have Thunder Dragons and Sky Striker up near the top of the list. They are essentially easy to learn though if you decide to switch.

This site isn't "great" for "knowledgable" players, especially in rated. I find rather there is the attempt to cheat more than I find on DuelingNexus, which I commonly use for dueling instead. I also find automated I prefer because there are no "afk trolls" they try to get a "free win".

Enjoy!

Return to “Introductions”