Kaito Prower - Casual Player, Game Tutor, & Custom Card Creator

Introduce yourself here
KaitoPrower

Kaito Prower - Casual Player, Game Tutor, & Custom Card Creator

Post #1 by KaitoPrower » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:33 am

Hello all! My name is Kaito Prower and you may have seen me around DN previously, as well as Pojo and a few other places!

I've been playing YGO since the original DM generation and mostly kept up on current trends and sets!

Primarily, I only really build and rearrange decks online to test before building the deck IRL, but I'm not a competitive player in the slightest. A self-proclaimed "dirty casual" I really only dabble in gimmicky and fun decks, or those that appeal to me on an artistic or style-based level. (Only competitive deck I've ever played was Prophecy/Spellbook, but only because I actually love Tarot and would have collected and built the deck regardless of it's capabilities.)

More likely than not though, I tend to point my focus and creativity into creating custom cards and full archetypes based around whatever happens to grab my fancy at the time! I have a deep, heavy understanding of card text, PSCT formatting, and the game's inner mechanics, so creating balanced, functioning cards and decks is my goal and is very enjoyable for me!

If you are interested in chatting with me about any legal decks or custom cards/sets I've created or would like to collaborate on making one, please message me on here, as I'm not very frequently logged into the actual DB system!

Hope to see you around!
SACRIFICE
What if all the plans you made
Were not worth the price they paid?
Even with the lives you stole
Still no closer to your goal...

Return to “Introductions”