Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Championship is looking for War Adjucators!

Introduce yourself here
Prae Yoshiru

Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Championship is looking for War Adjucators!

Post #1 by Prae Yoshiru » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:14 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Prae Yoshiru and I am a part owner of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Championship (YOC) discord server!

YOC is a discord server made for the intention of re-inventing the competitive War Scene and bringing it to you guys on Dueling Book.Our staff team contains players and staff members of the Dueling Network war scene era and we are looking to expand our staff team by adding talented and interested people from Dueling Book into our staff team.

In this thread I will provide you with eight questions we ask for you to answer in order to let us know if you are competent enough to join our staff team.From there we shall private message you either through discord or Dueling Book to let you know if you pass onto the next round.

The questions are as follows :

Your Discord:
Any other contact information that you believe is easier to access you by:

1.How comfortable are you with Yu-Gi-Oh rulings?
2.Are you familiar with Konami's tournament policies?
3.Any relevant experience in leading a war scene or being a staff member of one(please provide proof to back up these claims in the form of links or screenshots)?
4.What do you bring to our staff team?
5.Why are you applying for this position?
6.Tell us more about you and your interests.
7.How do you find yourself working in groups and on group projects that are based on tight deadlines and team communication?
8.Ask us anything!

I'm open to answer any and all questions through either my discord, which is Yoshiru#4226, or replying to this thread.

Good luck and thank you for reading this thread!
Ivan Cuk (FCG/WaF/S7)

Top 32 LCS #3
Top 16 LCS #8
Top 4 3V3 LCS #13, Team Simulator
2nd place LCL #1

Lost in Illusions

Post #2 by Lost in Illusions » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:44 am

better than u

i suck kde dik

3.Any relevant experience in leading a war scene or being a staff member of one(please provide proof to back up these claims in the form of links or screenshots)?
i started warring before u born

myself

im sexy

im already tracer
7.How do you find yourself working in groups and on group projects that are based on tight deadlines and team communication?
i dont talk to pests

8.Ask us anything!
why u live?

on a serious note, good luck bro

Prae Yoshiru

Post #3 by Prae Yoshiru » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:53 am

Thank you.
Ivan Cuk (FCG/WaF/S7)

Top 32 LCS #3
Top 16 LCS #8
Top 4 3V3 LCS #13, Team Simulator
2nd place LCL #1

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #4 by __Blank__ » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:42 pm

More than most Judges, and I do not mess around on Mali AFK
I am more familar with them than over 90% of my Judge Staff I work with when being a TO IRL. I hope I am!
I have been a War Leader for Organization XIII Ages ago on DNF - Can't provide as the forum is inaccessible for the information.
Myself, a habit for active Tournaments, and Discussion on TOs that are inactive and should be either replaced, or substituted.
Honestly I am asking myself the same question as I am already a host for another hosting team right now.
My interests are to keep the Forum Flowing, and it's Discord active. I hope to bring ideas to the table with reasonable excuses why the ideas are turned down in the event of such occurring, and the like. Communication is key!
I can be a team player, as I have been everything from on the streets drug dealing, to working around shelters to make sure anti theft systems are in place. I can really be a team player and think about the team and it's members akin to how I treat people in the real world and problem solving is my specialty.
8.Ask us anything!
What is your overall goal with bring a Tournament Team to the Scene for Tournaments, and what do you hope to accomplish down the road for Tournaments, and how do you plan to improve on the Tournament Scene?

Return to “Introductions”