Hello. I would like to become a judge

Introduce yourself here
FedeGeko

Hello. I would like to become a judge

Post #1 by FedeGeko » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:35 am

I'm a really experienced player (more than 7000 exp on db and lot of IRL experience), I've proven my worth in ranked match (finished the season 2 times in top 200, 1 time in top 100), and I would like to become a judge on this site.
I tried to do the test last year but i failed by a really slight margin (I think i did like 80%), since then I improved a loooot in the knowledge of yu gi oh and its rulings, I even judge at my locals, I would like to give help to this site by becoming one here.
I think the site desperatly needs one more judge to cover ranked matches since when nobody is online it's really hard to play against trolls or inexeperienced players, and I think I'm really fit for the position.
Please let me know

King_Kai

Post #2 by King_Kai » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:52 am

youve done all you can by taking the test which is the only way to qualify. 80% is nowhere near enough im afraid. Ive seen others get over 94% and not get judge status.

Genexwrecker

Post #3 by Genexwrecker » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:14 pm

People who are fit for judging do not lie about their score.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #4 by TheRoyalAu » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:37 am

FedeGeko wrote:I'm a really experienced player (more than 7000 exp on db and lot of IRL experience), I've proven my worth in ranked match (finished the season 2 times in top 200, 1 time in top 100), and I would like to become a judge on this site.
I tried to do the test last year but i failed by a really slight margin (I think i did like 80%), since then I improved a loooot in the knowledge of yu gi oh and its rulings, I even judge at my locals, I would like to give help to this site by becoming one here.
I think the site desperatly needs one more judge to cover ranked matches since when nobody is online it's really hard to play against trolls or inexeperienced players, and I think I'm really fit for the position.
Please let me know

Oh great... another one that will most likely be offline most of the time, but I can't blame you, IRL takes hold and people that are not on break just don't log in as a Judge most of the time.
RC-1 Approved (04/22/2021).
Official Konami Judge and DC - 1 Approved (05/17/2021).

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #5 by TheRoyalAu » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:39 am

I also took the test and failed miserably due to none of the questions making any sense.

It seems that even though its been almost 1 and a half years since I took it, you only ever get 1 attempt at it.
RC-1 Approved (04/22/2021).
Official Konami Judge and DC - 1 Approved (05/17/2021).

Return to “Introductions”